You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Borussia Dortmund

Discussions on German clubs and football. Want to hear more about Borussia Dortmund, Schalke, Bayer Leverkusen and other Bundesliga teams? Find it all here.
 

Re: Borussia Dortmund

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:54 pm

I find it hard to believe the club wouldn't have reprimanded him over it. :shock:
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 31368
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8834 times
Been thanked: 7442 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Borussia Dortmund

Postby Bazi » Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:27 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:I find it hard to believe the club wouldn't have reprimanded him over it. :shock:


Here are the originals for both pics, the one on the training ground is from January. The image's source is ruhrnachrichten.de, the newspaper closest to Borussia Dortmund in the Ruhr area which is why a fake is out of the question.

Image

Now the more recent picture:

Image

I do not know the origin of this one, but it doesn't look photoshopped.

People need to realize that Gündogan suffered neuropathic pain all over his body and could neither lie down nor walk properly in 2013. A person who suffers from a torn ACL can at least train his upper body or do a bit of cycling. Gündogan could do none of these things.

I will start worrying if he still looks like this two months after reentering full training, but not now.
Image
User avatar
Bazi
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1043
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:41 am
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 60 times
Been thanked: 323 times
Gender: Male

Re: Borussia Dortmund

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:39 pm

Bazi wrote:Here are the originals for both pics, the one on the training ground is from January. The image's source is ruhrnachrichten.de, the newspaper closest to Borussia Dortmund in the Ruhr area which is why a fake is out of the question.

Oh I didn't mean to say they're fake. I meant that Dortmund would have surely known about this and it's incredible they didn't say anything to him. Unless they did and he didn't care, which would almost be worse.

Though perhaps you are right on the exercise thing. Can't say I'm an expert.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 31368
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8834 times
Been thanked: 7442 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Borussia Dortmund

Postby Bazi » Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:46 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
Bazi wrote:Here are the originals for both pics, the one on the training ground is from January. The image's source is ruhrnachrichten.de, the newspaper closest to Borussia Dortmund in the Ruhr area which is why a fake is out of the question.

Oh I didn't mean to say they're fake. I meant that Dortmund would have surely known about this and it's incredible they didn't say anything to him. Unless they did and he didn't care, which would almost be worse.

Though perhaps you are right on the exercise thing. Can't say I'm an expert.


I meant to quote Borusse, too. He was the one who suggested the pics were fake, so sorry for that. :)
Image
User avatar
Bazi
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1043
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:41 am
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 60 times
Been thanked: 323 times
Gender: Male

Re: Borussia Dortmund

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:51 pm

I am :shock:
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 27177
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 22145 times
Been thanked: 6206 times
Gender: Male

Re: Borussia Dortmund

Postby FCB general » Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:53 pm

Did you see what happen to Mattia Destro 2 years ago? How did he look like in 2012-13 and 2013-14?

Search and you'll see Gündogan's similarity with Destro.
Cada loco con su tema.
User avatar
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 6607
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:11 pm
Location: Croatia
National Flag:
Red Cross
Has thanked: 2701 times
Been thanked: 2909 times
Gender: Male

Re: Borussia Dortmund

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:58 pm

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 27177
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 22145 times
Been thanked: 6206 times
Gender: Male

Re: Borussia Dortmund

Postby Borusse » Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:09 pm

Bazi wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:
Bazi wrote:Here are the originals for both pics, the one on the training ground is from January. The image's source is ruhrnachrichten.de, the newspaper closest to Borussia Dortmund in the Ruhr area which is why a fake is out of the question.

Oh I didn't mean to say they're fake. I meant that Dortmund would have surely known about this and it's incredible they didn't say anything to him. Unless they did and he didn't care, which would almost be worse.

Though perhaps you are right on the exercise thing. Can't say I'm an expert.


I meant to quote Borusse, too. He was the one who suggested the pics were fake, so sorry for that. :)


You're wrong, read my post again. I said "it most probably ISN'T" in response to Xabi's comment "I hope this is fake." :wink:
User avatar
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3978
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:07 am
National Flag:
Poland
Has thanked: 213 times
Been thanked: 1104 times
Gender: Male

Re: Borussia Dortmund

Postby Bazi » Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:52 pm

Borusse wrote:
You're wrong, read my post again. I said "it most probably ISN'T" in response to Xabi's comment "I hope this is fake." :wink:


It's 35° C is my only excuse. #-o
Image
User avatar
Bazi
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1043
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:41 am
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 60 times
Been thanked: 323 times
Gender: Male

Re: Borussia Dortmund

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:43 pm

Immobile scored a hattrick in Italy's 5-3 win over Fluminese.

EDIT: And assisted the other 2 I think. =D>

Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 31368
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8834 times
Been thanked: 7442 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Borussia Dortmund

Postby PunkCapitalist » Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:36 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Immobile scored a hattrick in Italy's 5-3 win over Fluminese.

EDIT: And assisted the other 2 I think. =D>



That's correct. 3 goals + 2 assistances. None particularly impressive but still... Seems like Dortmund made a good buy, I'm curious to see what will Klopp turn this guy into.
User avatar
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5518
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:15 pm
Has thanked: 2381 times
Been thanked: 2268 times
Gender: Male

Re: Borussia Dortmund

Postby FCB general » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:04 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Immobile scored a hattrick in Italy's 5-3 win over Fluminese.

EDIT: And assisted the other 2 I think. =D>


Great job from Immobile and also what a great game, 8 goals during the Italy match. =D>

That's kinda strange. :mrgreen:
Cada loco con su tema.
User avatar
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 6607
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:11 pm
Location: Croatia
National Flag:
Red Cross
Has thanked: 2701 times
Been thanked: 2909 times
Gender: Male

Re: Borussia Dortmund

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:55 am

Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
User avatar
Firefox1234
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 14047
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 1:42 am
Location: USA
National Flag:
Kenya
Has thanked: 4679 times
Been thanked: 2976 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Borussia Dortmund

Postby Borusse » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:00 pm

Ginter is staying in Freiburg for another year.

Reus's injury is more serious than it seemed, he will miss pre-season camp and couple of Bundesliga games...

The season hasn't even started yet and we already have a bunch of problems.
User avatar
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3978
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:07 am
National Flag:
Poland
Has thanked: 213 times
Been thanked: 1104 times
Gender: Male

Re: Borussia Dortmund

Postby MoFattal » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:01 pm

Is the Ginter thing official?
User avatar
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 11088
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:48 am
National Flag:
Lebanon
Has thanked: 2524 times
Been thanked: 2325 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Germany

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests