You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Borussia Dortmund

Discussions on German clubs and football. Want to hear more about Borussia Dortmund, Schalke, Bayer Leverkusen and other Bundesliga teams? Find it all here.

Re: Borussia Dortmund

Postby Borusse » Thu May 08, 2014 6:17 pm

Or he didn't want to play for you. The fact is you didn't give him a chance to prove himself and by the time you realised how good he is he didnt want to come back anymore. Why did Bayern let Dortmund have a buy-out clause I will never know. A team that really wants the player to comeback after a loan should not make such clauses yet you did.

Good for Mats. <3

MUTU once again deleting his posts. How rude! :P
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby Borusse » Thu May 08, 2014 6:22 pm

FCB general wrote:
Borusse wrote:I guess our transfer window will look like this: Ramos, Sahin, Ginter, Immobile, Ji.

Ginter and maybe one quality defensive midfielder to succeed Kehl. :wink: I know that Jojić is very perspective player and has already become a favourite guy to fans, but who knows what the future holds, so you can bring another one next to them.

Okay, at least one powerful winger next to Reus to have more options if something happen to Kuba. Then you're aboslutely competitive on 3 fronts and you have competition in the team. :)

Yet, tell what you'll do about 3rd striker? Ramos, Immobile and... Do you expect Aubameyang to player there, too?

Third striker? We are not THAT rich you know. :D

I guess young Ducksch will be the third striker.
Borusse

National Flag:
Poland

Postby MUTU » Thu May 08, 2014 6:22 pm

I just love your arguments. They look like a schoolboy shouting "but.. but.. but.."

They were rivals. It's not like Dortmund didn't have its ups and downs and has been consistently top like Bayern. Now I've demonstrated how you've bought from teams who finished not so far below you and also from teams who finished above you.

"but.. but.. but.."

No buts, you're just as guilty. The ONLY reason why you didn't buy top players from top German clubs is easy: you don't afford them, or they didn't want to join you. You've had your hurrah with Reus and celebrated it like it was the end of the world for Bayern, but after that it was business as usual :coffee:
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCB general » Thu May 08, 2014 6:25 pm

Borusse wrote:Third striker? We are not THAT rich you know. :D

I haven't said you should go after Džeko. :D

I thought players more like Drmić, Lassoga, Herrmann who would cost less than 15-20 mil. €.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby Element » Thu May 08, 2014 6:30 pm

FCB general wrote:I haven't said you should go after Džeko. :D

I thought players more like Drmić, Lassoga, Herrmann who would cost less than 15-20 mil. €.

Hertha are planning with Lasogga (especially that Ramos left)
Drmic came to an agreement with Leverkusen who paid 150% of his transfer clause just to finalize the deal before the transfer window
And herrmann wont really help them

Bony( amazing) or Immobile (never seen him but heard good stuff) are better
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Borusse » Thu May 08, 2014 6:38 pm

MUTU wrote:I just love your arguments. They look like a schoolboy shouting "but.. but.. but.."

They were rivals. It's not like Dortmund didn't have its ups and downs and has been consistently top like Bayern. Now I've demonstrated how you've bought from teams who finished not so far below you and also from teams who finished above you.

"but.. but.. but.."

No buts, you're just as guilty. The ONLY reason why you didn't buy top players from top German clubs is easy: you don't afford them, or they didn't want to join you. You've had your hurrah with Reus and celebrated it like it was the end of the world for Bayern, but after that it was business as usual :coffee:

Borusse

National Flag:
Poland

Postby Borusse » Thu May 08, 2014 6:40 pm

FCB general wrote:
Borusse wrote:Third striker? We are not THAT rich you know. :D

I haven't said you should go after Džeko. :D

No can do, if we buy Immobile for lets say 15 million euros we will have already spent 31 million euros for new transfers:

Ramos 9
Sahin 7
Immobile 15

Add Ginter to that, probably 8 million euros. That gives us almost 40 million euros. I don't think we can afford buying more players. Two fully competent strikers is definitely enough.
Borusse

National Flag:
Poland

Postby Ruht » Thu May 08, 2014 8:18 pm

Di Marzio says Dortmund have agreed a 5 year deal with Immobile pending agreement with Juventus and Torino now. Hope they get him, he is an excellent striker.
Ruht
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri May 09, 2014 7:30 pm

This guy looks like the real deal
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Borusse » Fri May 09, 2014 9:28 pm

If we try comparing him to Lewandowski we will see he is a completely different player:

Lewandowski's main strenghs:
- playing with his back to the goal.
- hold up play
- workrate
- feeling quite comfortable in quick passing sequences and with an eye for a good pass once in a while, he has a decent vision.

Immobile's mains strenghs:
- scoring from various positions - he has goals from distance, with his left and right foot, also couple of headers.
- running at the defenders with pace.

We can clearly see Immobile is more of a pure striker while Lewandowski is a hybrid of a striker and a midfielder.

Immobile is better at shooting, at least his goals are more flashy than Lewandowski's. Lewandowski has a talent for scoring ugly goals, while almost all of Immobile's goals seem to be a very decent or great shots and finishes and not always from great positions. In Dortmund he might really have plenty opportunites to score. He is quicker and more of a dribbler. He is worse at passing and hold up play.

With Immobile we will get a very different striker to Lewandowski and we will change the way we play a little. And Im looking forward to it, small changes are often good and make us more unpredictable. Can't wait to see him play for us.
Borusse

National Flag:
Poland

Postby AdepT » Sat May 10, 2014 6:59 am

At least with Ramos and Immobile, the depth will increase for you guys.
Plus Kuba/Auba/Miki/Hofmann/Reus.
Dortmund like I had said earlier will get stronger with the money pouring in. Few more years with Klopp and a proper rich superpower.
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
AdepT
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat May 10, 2014 9:07 am

Immobile is a great player. Hopefully he will bring the sort of exposure in Italy that Toni had brought. That would be good for the Bundesliga.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sat May 10, 2014 9:16 am

The deal is not an easy one... In Italy they have a co-ownership rule (a perverse rule) he is 50% owned by Torino and the other half is Juve's
So the deal is very complicated.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Ruht » Sat May 10, 2014 9:42 am

ramsej84 wrote:The deal is not an easy one... In Italy they have a co-ownership rule (a perverse rule) he is 50% owned by Torino and the other half is Juve's

It definitely won't be easy but if Watzke and Zorc have started negotiations then I'm sure they believe it could be done. Doubt they'd go there without knowing Juve and Torino are willing to sell. It may take some more time, but I think they will get a deal sorted.
Ruht
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby AdepT » Sat May 10, 2014 11:05 am

Ruht wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:The deal is not an easy one... In Italy they have a co-ownership rule (a perverse rule) he is 50% owned by Torino and the other half is Juve's

It definitely won't be easy but if Watzke and Zorc have started negotiations then I'm sure they believe it could be done. Doubt they'd go there without knowing Juve and Torino are willing to sell. It may take some more time, but I think they will get a deal sorted.

I think Juve have agreed their part.
Torino owner has said that he won't sell him. Probably wants more money for his share.
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
AdepT
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Germany