You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Borussia Dortmund

Discussions on German clubs and football. Want to hear more about Borussia Dortmund, Schalke, Bayer Leverkusen and other Bundesliga teams? Find it all here.

Re: Borussia Dortmund

Postby Tedesco » Thu May 08, 2014 9:18 am

The talks about Immobile are getting pretty serious now.

Apparently Zorc is in Turin to discuss the transfer. 19m seems to be the price.

Die Gerüchte um einen möglichen Wechsel von Torjäger Ciro Immobile (Foto) vom FC Turin zu Borussia Dortmund verdichten sich. Laut dem italienischen Sky-Journalisten Gianluca Di Marzio trifft sich BVB-Sportdirektor Michael Zorc im Laufe des Tages mit dem Berater des 24-Jährigen, Marco Sommella, in Turin, um Gespräche zu führen. Ein Treffen mit der Führung des italienischen Meisters Juventus Turin, der sich die Spielerrechte an Immobile mit dem Stadtrivalen teilt, könnte demnach folgen.

Zuvor hatte Di Marzio bereits berichtet, dass die Dortmunder ein erstes Angebot über 15 Millionen Euro für Immobile abgegeben haben, laut der „Gazzetta dello Sport“ sogar 19 Millionen Euro. Die Offerte sei direkt an Juventus gerichtet, da man überzeugt sei, dass die „Alte Dame“ die Teilhabe mit den Granata auflösen wird. Juventus sei indes Bereit, das Angebot in dieser Höhe anzunehmen, der FC Turin wolle noch die letzten zwei Spieltage und einen möglichen Einzug in die Europa League abwarten.

Immobile (Marktwert: 12 Millionen Euro) spielt die bislang stärkste Saison seiner Karriere. Mit 21 Treffern führt der italienische Nationalstürmer die Torjägerliste der Serie A an. Zuletzt wurde vor allem Champions League-Finalist Atlético Madrid als Konkurrent für die Dortmunder genannt. Mit einer Wechselwahrscheinlichkeit von 37 Prozent sehen die TM-Experten den BVB jedoch als Favorit auf die Verpflichtung Immobiles an. [source]
Tedesco
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu May 08, 2014 12:20 pm

Just one thing I'd like to mention. I know Borusse doesn't like to talk about it, but... what if Dortmund get Ramos, Ginter and Firmino? Would they be destroying Bundesliga?

We brought 2 players from Dortmund who were mostly going to leave anyway. Dortmund is picking players from several teams in the Bundesliga as they already did in the past (Reus, Gündogan...). They'd be weakening not only one but three BL teams.

So my point is that every team does this kind of transfers but only Bayern is heavily criticised for it. We take players from Dortmund, Dortmund take players from Gladbach, Hoffenheim... and lower teams take players from other lower clubs.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu May 08, 2014 1:10 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:Just one thing I'd like to mention. I know Borusse doesn't like to talk about it, but... what if Dortmund get Ramos, Ginter and Firmino? Would they be destroying Bundesliga?

No they won't. I only say that to joke with Borusse. This is football. I will defend Dortmund if anyone says they are destroying the Bundesliga because they are not and beither are Bayern.

I actually think these transfers make the Bundesliga stronger because they increase the strength of our rivals but also because they increase the strength of German teams in Europe. The strength of the leagus is also (perhaps even more so) measured by how the teams fare in the CL.
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCB general » Thu May 08, 2014 1:16 pm

And everything is just fine. No, they're not destroying the league. Bayern can only 'destroy' Xabi. :D

But if you ask me, I can live we that "destroying the league" or truth to be told "saving BuLi stars of weakening the quality of Bundesliga".

Well, I'm living with that the whole time by now. :lol:

Seriously, now it's Dortmund's turn to save the league and take Firmino, Drmić, Ginter, Herrmann and prevent leaving of those guys to Arsenal, United, City, Chelsea, Juventus, Real, etc...

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
FCB general

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby Tedesco » Thu May 08, 2014 1:50 pm

BVB needs to do their part, our squad is already full. 8)
Tedesco
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Borusse » Thu May 08, 2014 2:56 pm

We already discussed this. I never had a problem with Bayern buying players from teams that were no direct threat to Bayern. Players like Kirchoff, Pizarro or even Neuer. But its a different thing when you buy players from your most dangerous title challenger and a team that has a great sporting project. You definitely didnt help us grow by taking Gotze and Lewandowski from us.

If we would buy a player from Schalke or Leverkusen then yes, I could agree that wouldn't be too nice. But we never did that (In the last decade at least, I don't think we did anyway). We're buying players from teams that are no real threat to us in the league. You're buying players from teams that are. I know its because that's mostly where the best German players play but still. The difference is quite clear imo.
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby tflags » Thu May 08, 2014 3:18 pm

Firmino and Ramos to Dortmund will increase their exposure tenfold. Who can argue against the benefits for the player for example.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu May 08, 2014 3:28 pm

Borusse wrote:We already discussed this. I never had a problem with Bayern buying players from teams that were no direct threat to Bayern. Players like Kirchoff, Pizarro or even Neuer. But its a different thing when you buy players from your most dangerous title challenger and a team that has a great sporting project. You definitely didnt help us grow by taking Gotze and Lewandowski from us.

If we would buy a player from Schalke or Leverkusen then yes, I could agree that wouldn't be too nice. But we never did that (In the last decade at least, I don't think we did anyway). We're buying players from teams that are no real threat to us in the league. You're buying players from teams that are. I know its because that's mostly where the best German players play but still. The difference is quite clear imo.

You didn't help yourselves grow because Lewa's contract was up anyway and you put in a release clause in Gotze's contract.

At least Dortmund seem to be learning from their mistakes with the attempt to remove Reus's release clause.
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Thu May 08, 2014 3:47 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:At least Dortmund seem to be learning from their mistakes with the attempt to remove Reus's release clause.

This definitely. If someone will put or demand the release clause, then it must be a club, not players. In case they really want to, the sum will only set clubs, not players.

Once the Bundesliga clubs decide to press the balls of players by doing that, they won't have a choice.

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
FCB general

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby Borusse » Thu May 08, 2014 5:32 pm

Watzke and Zorc in Turin:

Immobile getting closer. :P

I guess our transfer window will look like this: Ramos, Sahin, Ginter, Immobile, Ji.

Im not expecting more.
Borusse

National Flag:
Poland

Postby FCB general » Thu May 08, 2014 5:41 pm

So it's up to Torino to accept that money. Borussia and Immobile have agreed terms, transfer fee is the last step in this deal.

Wow, now there's only one striker left after Ramos and Immobile. :)

FCB general

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby MUTU » Thu May 08, 2014 5:45 pm

Borusse wrote:We're buying players from teams that are no real threat to us in the league.

Haha liar. :^o

Stuttgart qualified for Europa League by getting 6th place in 2011/12. You bought Schieber from them in summer 2012,
That same season Mönchengladbach qualified for the Champions League qualifiers by getting 4th place. You also bought Reus from them that summer.

The previous season, Nuremberg finished in 6th place. You immediately bought Gundogan from them.

And let's not forget Hummels.

Also, in 2007/08 season you finished in 13th place. So in summer 2008 you bought Mohamed Zidan from HSV (who had finished 4th) and Owomoyela from Werder Bremen (who had finished 2nd)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby München Minded » Thu May 08, 2014 5:58 pm

Honestly there is no written rule that says Bayern can't buy off of direct rivals, and just because a team shows to be "dangerous" doesn't mean we can't buy their players. If players play well and attrack Bayern's attention, then business will be conducted -- he who has the money makes the rules philosophy. It so happens to be a couple of players at dortmund seemed like a good fit at Bayern. And hence we are doing what we do best in buying those players (whether weakening rivals or not), and dortmund are doing what they do best in scouring around to find hidden gems and turn them into players who can play for top clubs.

As was pointed out, even dortmund, and other teams, buy from Bayern when they are no longer needed. usually we don't have the time to experiment or give younger players their chance except the exceptional ones, so we tend to sell them out usually to other bundesliga teams. There is a huge list of players coming out of our youth department or have played for Bayern who are at other clubs.

Anyway, business is business, dortmund are the only ones crying about things.
der Kaiser:
“We should not fool ourselves. We are not one of the world's top teams any more”
“The defence has to get used to playing with the goalkeeper”
"They are all like prostitutes: they smoke, they're lazy, and they sleep all day"
München Minded
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCB general » Thu May 08, 2014 6:12 pm

Borusse wrote:I guess our transfer window will look like this: Ramos, Sahin, Ginter, Immobile, Ji.

Ginter and maybe one quality defensive midfielder to succeed Kehl. :wink: I know that Jojić is very perspective player and has already become a favourite guy to fans, but who knows what the future holds, so you can bring another one next to them.

Okay, at least one powerful winger next to Reus to have more options if something happen to Kuba. Then you're aboslutely competitive on 3 fronts and you have competition in the team. :)

Yet, tell what you'll do about 3rd striker? Ramos, Immobile and... Do you expect Aubameyang to player there, too?

FCB general

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby Borusse » Thu May 08, 2014 6:14 pm

MUTU wrote:
Borusse wrote:We're buying players from teams that are no real threat to us in the league.

Haha liar. :^o

Stuttgart qualified for Europa League by getting 6th place in 2011/12. You bought Schieber from them in summer 2012,
That same season Mönchengladbach qualified for the Champions League qualifiers by getting 4th place. You also bought Reus from them that summer.

The previous season, Nuremberg finished in 6th place. You immediately bought Gundogan from them.

And let's not forget Hummels.

Also, in 2007/08 season you finished in 13th place. So in summer 2008 you bought Mohamed Zidan from HSV (who had finished 4th) and Owomoyela from Werder Bremen (who had finished 2nd)

And how were those teams our direct rivals or a threat to us? By threat I dont mean they can beat us in a single game, I mean that they can actually take our TOP2 spot away from us. All the teams you mentioned were in no position to do that.

Besides the names you mentioned... Schieber was very average for Stuttgart and they were happy to let him go.

You actually wanted to get rid of Hummels, you would never give us an option of buying him if you would want him to come back. After you realised he has great potential he decided he doesnt want to come back and stayed in Dortmund.

Gundogan from Nurnberg? Really? That's your argument?... Nurnberg?! Jesus...

Owomyela and Zidan?!?!?!?! Once again, we were the lesser team than HSV and Bremen in those times, they didnt have to sell, they gave us damaged goods, players they didnt need or didn't want to have anymore!

Only Reus makes a half-decent argument but still Gladbach finished 4th! Not 2nd, not first, not even third.

The day we buy a key player from Leverkusen, Schalke, Bayern or a team that tries to build a strong sporting project and we try to ruin it by buying their players - you will have an argument. Only Reus makes an argument here, no one else.

You don't have any now.
Last edited by Borusse on Thu May 08, 2014 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Borusse

National Flag:
Poland

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Germany