You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Borussia Dortmund

Discussions on German clubs and football. Want to hear more about Borussia Dortmund, Schalke, Bayer Leverkusen and other Bundesliga teams? Find it all here.

Re: Borussia Dortmund

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:13 pm

L DORTMUND SU KHEDIRA

Con le probabili uscite di Sebastian Kehl, in scadenza di contratto il prossimo giugno, e Ilkay Gundogan, nel mirino di molte big europee, il Borussia Dortmund starebbe pensando all'acquisto di Sami Khedira e ad un ritorno di Sjinji Kagawa. Per il centrocampista del Real Madrid, secondo SportBild, si attende l'evolversi del recupero dall'infortunio.

http://www.sportmediaset.mediaset.it/me ... -ora.shtml
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:25 pm

Achilles wrote:Yilmaz was a one hit-wonder stuff,Klopp is a smart guy,the only way he can sign someone of Yilmaz class is for the bench

This. If they replace Lewa with Yilmaz there will be a significant drop in quality.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Borussia Dortmund

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:45 pm

ramsej84 wrote:L DORTMUND SU KHEDIRA

Con le probabili uscite di Sebastian Kehl, in scadenza di contratto il prossimo giugno, e Ilkay Gundogan, nel mirino di molte big europee, il Borussia Dortmund starebbe pensando all'acquisto di Sami Khedira e ad un ritorno di Sjinji Kagawa. Per il centrocampista del Real Madrid, secondo SportBild, si attende l'evolversi del recupero dall'infortunio.

http://www.sportmediaset.mediaset.it/me ... -ora.shtml

To be honest Khedira kind of sucks for R.Madrid but he would be a good addition for Bvb ;)
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Borusse » Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:19 pm

Watzke: "During the summer transfer window we will invest big sums of money. We have to and we want to do it."

"I made my peace with Lewandowski going to Bayern many months ago. Who will be his replacement? That will be our sweet secret. We will definitely buy someone with high quality."
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby Ruht » Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:33 pm

Borusse wrote:Watzke: "During the summer transfer window we will invest big sums of money. We have to and we want to do it."

"I made my peace with Lewandowski going to Bayern many months ago. Who will be his replacement? That will be our sweet secret. We will definitely buy someone with high quality."

Sounds good and I'd like to see you guys spend some more this summer. Will be tough in a WC year I reckon, but I can't see why it won't be done before that. Get your business done early on and then watch as most clubs struggle to buy players with inflated value!
Ruht
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby MUTU » Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:45 pm

Maybe Dortmund plan to buy Ronaldo or Messi :P
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby AdepT » Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:22 pm

I read these on Goal with the source quoted.

Gokhan Inler of Napoli has interested many big European sides, with Dortmund the latest to hunt the Switzerland star as they believe his style fits them perfectly.
Source: Corriere dello Sport 6th Jan

Dortmund are looking for a striker to replace Robert Lewandowski, who will move to Bayern Munich in the summer. Aston Villa's Christian Benteke and Michy Batshuayi from Liege are on top of their wish list.
Source: Kicker 6th Jan

Batshuayi is also being targeted by Arsenal. Benteke would be a good choice but Villa won't let him leave for cheap. They extended his contract for a reason. Though seeing his current form he could come on cheap. Benteke/Mitroglou together with Volland should be great. Under 35m euros for both. Also, Gladbach wouldn't part with Kruse.

Gundogan is likely to leave and Bild is reporting that Kehl's contract may not be extended. Also, Khedira + Sahin for Gundogan should be good enough if Gundogan doesn't extend and RM come to take him. It's his last year so they probably won't be able to get much money out of them.

And maybe another winger. Salah anyone?
A QF/SF run should see them with good money. Though BVB is going to earn less this time around from TV pool because of 4 teams.
That goes for us too.

I believe they'd spend around 45m taking into account Gundogan's exchange for Khedira and Sahin.
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
AdepT
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby runaway » Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:29 pm

And people troll BVB is Bayern's youth academy. How many players does RM want from BVB? Probably Hummels, Gundogan, and Reus. Seeing their defense is really shit, they'd want Subotic and Sokratis too. They've also wanted Lewa. :lol:
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby Injokop » Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:21 pm

Now, all this BVB transfer news will be off the hook, like it was last sumer with us.
I had also read that BVB is intrested in Leverkusen youth product, Kevin Kampl curently playing for RB Salzburg. Albeit, he is also linked with Juve, Fener, L'pool and so on. But since he is quite good and Slovenia national player, I would be quite overjoyed with transfer to BL
Injokop
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Slovenia

Postby Element » Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:44 pm

Just read that BVB have watched Seydou Doumbia multiple times now
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Borusse » Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:43 pm

I was thinking about the money we earned in previous seasons and the money we actually spent last summer...

26 million euros from Gotze's transfer (not 37 apparently), about 6 million euros from Perisic's sale. That gives us 32 million euros. We definitely earned about 60 million euros from the Champions League, Bundesliga and DFB Pokal, the matchday money and all of that. And after selling Kagawa and Barrios two years ago we still had money from then because we ended the transfer window on +. So I think its safe to say we had around 100 million euros.

Lets throw away the money that went on many different things except transfer, lets say our final count before the summer was even 70 million euros. We spent exactly 50.

So its safe to assume there are around 15-20, maybe 25 million euros waiting to be spend + all the money we will earn from this season.

I think we will be able to spend around 30-40 million euros this transfer window and thats without selling anybody. Because if we count the players we sold last summer then we actually spent 18 million euros.

I still dont think we will get Diego Costa, its not even the fact it would be very hard for us to afford him, its just the fact I dont see him picking Dortmund over the English giants.

Dzeko + Volland and we are good to go. Maybe one defensive midfielder to go with that.
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

National Flag:
Poland

Postby scaPEPgoat » Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:05 pm

I would love to see BVB get Volland and I would love to see Volland stay in Germany
scaPEPgoat
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Tedesco » Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:06 pm

Me too.

Cheaper and with huge, huuuuge potential.
Tedesco
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:05 pm

Plot twist: Dortmund sign Suarez. :mrgreen:
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby runaway » Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:11 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Plot twist: Dortmund sign Suarez. :mrgreen:

It's this Suarez right? :lol:
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!