You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Borussia Dortmund

Discussions on German clubs and football. Want to hear more about Borussia Dortmund, Schalke, Bayer Leverkusen and other Bundesliga teams? Find it all here.

Re: Borussia Dortmund 2011/2012

Postby walter » Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:08 pm

Damn you Dortmund, damn you!
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:11 pm

armbrust wrote:No, why you asking? Because i want Bayern to forget about BL and focus in CL?

I understand that it is an advantage that we can focus more on the CL, but if there is even a slight chance that we can win the league then we must not completely forget it. We can't delude ourselves into thinking we'll win it, but we have to do our part, win our remaining games and then whatever happens happens. We should still be able to rest many players. We can win our remaining games with our bench players.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MoFattal » Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:37 pm

FFS not even Chuck Norris can go 25 games unbeaten in the BL :mrgreen:
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby FCB general » Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:48 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
armbrust wrote:No, why you asking? Because i want Bayern to forget about BL and focus in CL?

I understand that it is an advantage that we can focus more on the CL, but if there is even a slight chance that we can win the league then we must not completely forget it. We can't delude ourselves into thinking we'll win it, but we have to do our part, win our remaining games and then whatever happens happens. We should still be able to rest many players. We can win our remaining games with our bench players.

Agreed. :thumbup:
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:22 pm

FCB general wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:

Agreed. :thumbup:

Well that was before the last game. Now Dortmund need just 2 points to confirm the win and they're not going to go from 25 games unbeaten to 2 losses and a draw :P
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby AvatarX » Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:38 pm

" Bayern Munich president Uli Hoeness claims he will never consider Borussia Dortmund to be a genuine rival until they can replicate their Bundesliga form on the European stage..."

Couldn't agree more.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story ... nd?cc=5739
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby MUTU » Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:48 pm

AvatarX wrote:" Bayern Munich president Uli Hoeness claims he will never consider Borussia Dortmund to be a genuine rival until they can replicate their Bundesliga form on the European stage..."

Couldn't agree more.

Couldn't agree less. So if they keep winning the Bundesliga season after season, we should not even consider them genuine rivals in the Bundesliga? Just because they fail in the CL? If things keep on going like this, they may as well say the same thing, that they don't consider us genuine rivals because we don't emulate our European performances in the domestic league.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby AvatarX » Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:05 pm

MUTU wrote:
AvatarX wrote:" Bayern Munich president Uli Hoeness claims he will never consider Borussia Dortmund to be a genuine rival until they can replicate their Bundesliga form on the European stage..."

Couldn't agree more.

Couldn't agree less. So if they keep winning the Bundesliga season after season, we should not even consider them genuine rivals in the Bundesliga? Just because they fail in the CL? If things keep on going like this, they may as well say the same thing, that they don't consider us genuine rivals because we don't emulate our European performances in the domestic league.

Well in the mind of most football fans (including me) , winning BL with 2 narrow 1-0 wins against us, means very little if at the same time you finish last in the cl group stage and you dont manage to win Marseille, a team that could not even score against us.

Imagine if we won bl but we had finished last in group stage....
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby MUTU » Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:11 pm

Bayern is the best German team in Europe. Dortmund is the best team in Germany, for whatever set of reasons (more motivation, better depth, more consistency). They won four matches in a row against us too, and now have a chance to make it 5 in the DFB Pokal final. I think they have a right to brag. After all, we haven't really won anything in Europe yet...
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby AdepT » Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:59 pm

Not for long....
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
AdepT
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby SilentStrike » Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:37 pm

So what they win BL?
They pump all their energy into little matches vs Freiburg while we play on the biggest stage in Europe.
They were in the easiest CL group and got completely humiliated.

They have to perform in Europe if they want to be taken seriously.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby FCB general » Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:48 pm

We have enough BuLi titles won and who cares about Dortmund. Only what can real bother us are clashes against them where we must stop this totally negative results in rows. Pokal is the best place for that.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:33 pm

Btw I read yesterday (on goal.com I think) that a lot of Dortmund players were supporting us. It's odd that they didn't side with Sahin's team.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby quaazi » Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:36 pm

Of course they are. We would be supporting them in Europe too... if they got so far OOH TAKE THAT DORTMUND.

And if that didn't sting, I've got some yo momma jokes left.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Borussia Dortmund 2011/2012

Postby BayernLove » Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:47 pm

quaazi wrote:Of course they are. We would be supporting them in Europe too... if they got so far OOH TAKE THAT DORTMUND.

And if that didn't sting, I've got some yo momma jokes left.

^ WIN!
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Germany