You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Borussia Dortmund

Discussions on German clubs and football. Want to hear more about Borussia Dortmund, Schalke, Bayer Leverkusen and other Bundesliga teams? Find it all here.

Re: Borussia Dortmund

Postby Firefox1234 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:52 pm

runaway wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote:
Borusse wrote:We just have to be patient. Gundogan seemed like he wants to extend the contract with Dortmund so I see no reason to get anxious. 2015 is better than 2014, we still have options.

I only see Gundogan going to Barca tbh they really need a midfielder like him since Xavi is heading toward his twilight years....

Barca has a lot of Barca B kids and La Masia graduates capable of succeeding Xavi; like that kid Dennis Suarez who they bought from Man City. The problem is, they're not letting them play to develop. Sergi Roberto is the new favorite successor now, I think.

I know that but things can easily change especially in a big club like Barca, sometimes youth products can be pushed away if a prospect like Gundogan is available. I
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby runaway » Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:04 am

Firefox1234 wrote:I know that but things can easily change especially in a big club like Barca, sometimes youth products can be pushed away if a prospect like Gundogan is available. I

Yep could be. Although in Barca just being a La Masia graduate already gives you an advantage. Song would have a better career if he stayed in Arsenal. :|
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby AdepT » Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:33 am

runaway wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote:
Borusse wrote:We just have to be patient. Gundogan seemed like he wants to extend the contract with Dortmund so I see no reason to get anxious. 2015 is better than 2014, we still have options.

I only see Gundogan going to Barca tbh they really need a midfielder like him since Xavi is heading toward his twilight years....

Barca has a lot of Barca B kids and La Masia graduates capable of succeeding Xavi; like that kid Dennis Suarez who they bought from Man City. The problem is, they're not letting them play to develop. Sergi Roberto is the new favorite successor now, I think.

Also, after the sale of Villa to Atletico on cheap , it's rumoured that Barca hold the first refusal on Oliver Torres. The teen is a gem. :|
Last edited by AdepT on Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
AdepT
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby runaway » Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:46 am

AdepT wrote:Also, after the sale of Villa to Atletico on cheap , it's romoured that Barca hold the first refusal on Oliver Torres. The teen is a gem. :|

Oh wow? Didn't know that. Now Villa deal looks not so bad. Quite rare to see Barca being shrewd in the transfer market. :wink:
runaway
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby Borusse » Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:54 am

Another 4 weeks pause for Gundogan. Sahin gets another 6! games in the starting line-up. Ilkay should use this chance to extend his deal and Nuri to keep on improving his game. I hope we won't miss Gundogan that much.
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

National Flag:
Poland

Postby Bazi » Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:50 am

Borusse wrote:Another 4 weeks pause for Gundogan. Sahin gets another 6! games in the starting line-up. Ilkay should use this chance to extend his deal and Nuri to keep on improving his game. I hope we won't miss Gundogan that much.

The issue is, why shouldn't have Gündogan already signed his extension if he really wanted to? He'd cash in on that raise and possibly a signing fee. By signing it later he has no financial advantages.

There are two scenarios for me:

a) he wants to leave Borussia Dortmund after the WC 2014 and is now in the stall & negotiate phase. Something we've seen countless times, even with Nuri Sahin before he left to Madrid.

b) he plans to extend his contract at Borussia Dortmund but only with a release clause. Therefore he stalls the negotiations as long as possible to get the upper-hand in the contract negotiations.

Otherwise I see no reason why he shouldn't have already extended his contract since Borussia Dortmund is very will to do so.
Bazi
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Borusse » Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:00 pm

Dont know why.
Borusse

National Flag:
Poland

Postby runaway » Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:05 pm

Borusse wrote:Another 4 weeks pause for Gundogan. Sahin gets another 6! games in the starting line-up. Ilkay should use this chance to extend his deal and Nuri to keep on improving his game. I hope we won't miss Gundogan that much.

Is Sahin going to re-sign to BVB? I mean, I don't think there's any more to return to in Madrid. They bought Illara and Ancelloti doesn't look like he wants a double defensive pivot. Last Madrid game was full of technical, creative players with Modric, Di Maria, and Ozil; only way to fit in Bale and give Isco playing time.
runaway
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby Borusse » Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:15 pm

We have a buy-back option of 6,5 million euros. So yes, he will re-sign to BVB 99%. In football you never know but it seems certain.

Sahin is slowly coming back to his old days. Still a long way to go for him but I like what Im seeing right now. We should be fine without Gundo in those next 4 weeks, we have 4 Bundesliga game: Frankfurt, HSV, Nurnberg, Freiburg, one Champions League game (I hope it will be an easier one) and one DFB Pokal game, TSV Munchen away. So we should be fine. Although I dont have good feelings going into the game against Frankfurt on Sunday.
Borusse

National Flag:
Poland

Postby runaway » Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:04 pm

Borusse wrote:We have a buy-back option of 6,5 million euros. So yes, he will re-sign to BVB 99%. In football you never know but it seems certain.

Sahin is slowly coming back to his old days. Still a long way to go for him but I like what Im seeing right now. We should be fine without Gundo in those next 4 weeks, we have 4 Bundesliga game: Frankfurt, HSV, Nurnberg, Freiburg, one Champions League game (I hope it will be an easier one) and one DFB Pokal game, TSV Munchen away. So we should be fine. Although I dont have good feelings going into the game against Frankfurt on Sunday.

[-o< Please be in the group of death again. :angel:
runaway
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:16 pm

Luckily for you an international break is coming up.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:39 pm

Borusse wrote:Gundogan

Maybe you can afford a gun dog instead?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_dog
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Borusse » Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:46 pm

Wow Mutu, really? Dont you have some new forum feature to work on? :P
Borusse

National Flag:
Poland

Postby YlonenXabi » Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:48 pm

:lol:
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby MUTU » Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:12 pm

Borusse wrote:Wow Mutu, really? Dont you have some new forum feature to work on? :P

Not really, it's bad luck to add a new feature a couple of hours before I overtake you in the predictions game.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Germany