You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Borussia Dortmund

Discussions on German clubs and football. Want to hear more about Borussia Dortmund, Schalke, Bayer Leverkusen and other Bundesliga teams? Find it all here.

Re: Borussia Dortmund

Postby Borusse » Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:45 pm

Ill help you with that. They are both traitors to their former clubs so I get why you might mix them up and get confused.

What you have to remember is that Neuer betrayed SCHALKE and Gotze betrayed DORTMUND. :wink: Neuer - Schalke, Gotze - Dortmund. Its not that hard!
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:55 pm

Hey Borusse, don't you think Lewandowski should be more hated than Götze?

Götze just left without saying anything while Lewy is constantly underestimating your club, saying that he won't extend, talking sh!t to the media and forcing his move to Bayern

As a Dortmund fan I wouldn't hate Götze but the hate on the Polish would be definitely growing on day by day
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Chalant » Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:00 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:Hey Borusse, don't you think Lewandowski should be more hated than Götze?

Götze just left without saying anything while Lewy is constantly underestimating your club, saying that he won't extend, talking sh!t to the media and forcing his move to Bayern

As a Dortmund fan I wouldn't hate Götze but the hate on the Polish would be definitely growing on day by day

Gotze is a homegrown player, so ofcourse the feeling would be more intense. He did also say that he wouldn't join Bayern, which adds to the fire.

How would you feel if Schweinsteiger joined dortmund?
Emre CAN do it.
Chalant
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby lau03143 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:05 pm

Borusse wrote:Ill help you with that. They are both traitors to their former clubs so I get why you might mix them up and get confused.

What you have to remember is that Neuer betrayed SCHALKE and Gotze betrayed DORTMUND. :wink: Neuer - Schalke, Gotze - Dortmund. Its not that hard!

They are professional footballers who want to reach the top of that profession and make as much money as possible.

They can do neither at Schalke nor Dortmund.
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Scotland
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Borusse » Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:07 pm

You wouldnt hate Gotze because you are so in love with him you can't even imagine how it is to hate Gotze. :D And what Chalant said.

Lewandowski's case is complicated. Many things that he "said" were actually fake quotes by the media, he was definitely a little bit frustrated because we probably gave him his word that he will be able to leave after the season but the Gotze loss change everything. For example he didnt say he is badly treated by Dortmund. His agent is a one huge douchebag and he is the one who said most of the bad stuff, this guy I hate.

I of course also dislike Lewandowski at the moment, want him to score as many goals as possible and leave Dortmund as quickly as possible.

Lewandowski manipulated our management. He was given permission to leave but he definitely didnt say he will want to go to Bayern. That was a d*ck move from him. Besides its sad how he can't realise that if not for Klopp there is a huuuge chance he wouldnt never become such a great player he is now. In 2010 he was very close to joining Blackburn but we stepped in. Klopp was the major factor in his individual success. He doesnt seem to have any respect for that fact.

Im sure that in January we will have another transfer drama because Bayern will be able to sign an official contract with Lewandowski and that is probably what they will do, lets not fool ourselves. :wink: If there is a chance to destabilize Dortmund - Bayern will take it, especially is we will be very close to them in the league table. :wink:
Last edited by Borusse on Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Borusse

National Flag:
Poland

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:09 pm

Chalant wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:Hey Borusse, don't you think Lewandowski should be more hated than Götze?

Gotze is a homegrown player, so ofcourse the feeling would be more intense. He did also say that he wouldn't join Bayern, which adds to the fire.

How would you feel if Schweinsteiger joined dortmund?

Well Götze is Bavarian and I read some interviews from 2-3 years ago where he didn't rule out a transfer to Bayern

I would definitely be sad if Schweini had decided to move to... Dortmund for example but it's not the same case. Dortmund stars have being leaving their club year by year. Had not been Bayern then City, United, Barça or Real would have probably chased him.

I guess that living outside Germany makes me have a different way of thinking with Dortmund supporters :mrgreen: but as I said if I were a Dortmund fan I would be sad about Götze but very very angry with Lewandowski.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Borusse » Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:12 pm

Gotze shouldnt have said 2 weeks before his transfer that he is happy here, doesnt feel the need to move and he is buliding a house in Dortmund. What is even more dickish from him, it appears that when he gave this interview he was already after first talks with Bayern. :lol: Anyway, Schweinsteiger at least has the decency to say that he "doesnt know what the future brings and he can imagine playing abroad".
Borusse

National Flag:
Poland

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:19 pm

Götze is still a young kid and Schweini is a much more mature guy. He had some stupid moments when he was at Götze's age like almost every player :)

I think that most of Dortmund fans hate Götze because of the poor timing of his transfer announcement (just a few hours before that game against Madrid). But it wasn't really his fault. We all know why was it filtered to the media and it definitely wasn't to destabilize Dortmund :wink:
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby lau03143 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:47 pm

Borusse wrote:You wouldnt hate Gotze because you are so in love with him you can't even imagine how it is to hate Gotze. :D And what Chalant said.

Lewandowski's case is complicated. Many things that he "said" were actually fake quotes by the media, he was definitely a little bit frustrated because we probably gave him his word that he will be able to leave after the season but the Gotze loss change everything. For example he didnt say he is badly treated by Dortmund. His agent is a one huge douchebag and he is the one who said most of the bad stuff, this guy I hate.

I of course also dislike Lewandowski at the moment, want him to score as many goals as possible and leave Dortmund as quickly as possible.

Lewandowski manipulated our management. He was given permission to leave but he definitely didnt say he will want to go to Bayern. That was a d*ck move from him. Besides its sad how he can't realise that if not for Klopp there is a huuuge chance he wouldnt never become such a great player he is now. In 2010 he was very close to joining Blackburn but we stepped in. Klopp was the major factor in his individual success. He doesnt seem to have any respect for that fact.

Im sure that in January we will have another transfer drama because Bayern will be able to sign an official contract with Lewandowski and that is probably what they will do, lets not fool ourselves. :wink: If there is a chance to destabilize Dortmund - Bayern will take it, especially is we will be very close to them in the league table. :wink:

Ofcourse we'd be annoyed. But, you got to expect the unexpected in football. These type of transfers can and will happen.
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:44 pm

Telekom Cup :D

I wouldn't like to play against Dortmund tomorrow TBH. I'd like to see the first German Classico next week in the Super Cup and not in this 60min friendly thing
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Borusse » Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:56 pm

I think the same. So be a dear and lose against HSV today. :P
Borusse

National Flag:
Poland

Postby Ruht » Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:04 pm

Nah, Mönchengladbach will do us a favour today :P
Ruht
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby tflags » Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:01 pm

I was kinda hoping seeing that "Micki" fellow in action today.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby Borusse » Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:20 pm

I was too, but as I said few days ago, he is out for 3-4 weeks. Aubameyang and Kuba are also out due to some illness.
Borusse

National Flag:
Poland

Postby Ruht » Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:25 pm

Ah that's a shame. I wanted to see Aubameyang at least..
Ruht
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United Kingdom

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Germany