You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Borussia Dortmund

Discussions on German clubs and football. Want to hear more about Borussia Dortmund, Schalke, Bayer Leverkusen and other Bundesliga teams? Find it all here.

Re: Borussia Dortmund

Postby Bazi » Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:42 pm

Twenty-five million Euros for a 24 year old guy from the Ukranian league is still a gamble even though he looked decent enough in the Uefa Champions League.

Our € 37m for Mario Götze look more and more like the deal of the summer. 8)
Bazi
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Ruht » Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:50 pm

Bazi wrote:Twenty-five million Euros for a 24 year old guy from the Ukranian league is still a gamble even though he looked decent enough in the Uefa Champions League.

Our € 37m for Mario Götze look more and more like the deal of the summer. 8)

Even if PSG get Cavani like it's been rumoured, in my opinion Gotze to us will still be the deal of the summer. So, yes I agree with you! :) Isco to Madrid is close as well (in my books that is!)
Ruht
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United Kingdom
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Chalant » Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:28 pm

Wikipedia page of Dortmund lists Mkhitaryan as a BVB player, even though Goal.com does not.
Emre CAN do it.
Chalant
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby quaazi » Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:30 pm

wikipedia lists my dick as 15 inches long, but it ain't so, y'know.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby walter » Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:31 pm

Bazi wrote:Twenty-five million Euros for a 24 year old guy from the Ukranian league is still a gamble

true, it would have been less of gamble IMO to pay that for de Bruyne.
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby walter » Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:32 pm

quaazi wrote:wikipedia lists my dick as 15 inches long, but it ain't so, y'know.

yeah, wikipedia tends to exaggerate things... :lol:

or even mess up the units, I'm sure they meant mm
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela

Postby SilentStrike » Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:46 pm

Element wrote:Both Clubs agreed on a 25 million euros Fee

Henrikh Mkhitaryan had a player release clause of 23 million euros

BVB could have released him from the contract , but Dortmund decided to do it the clean way

What **** morons.
Seems like they're still butthurt about the way we snatched Gotze and now try to make it seem as if they're good people and would never do such a thing. They're not doing rational business but with their emotions. Half of what they do is to try and make Bayern look like the bad guys. WTF? Overpaying by two millions? Don't they remember what two million meant to them 10 years ago? **** Idiots.

I used to like BVB, I had a lot of sympathy for them. Now I hate them more than anything. Not so much Klopp or the players, but that Watzke guy is complete douche.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby Bazi » Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:23 pm

SilentStrike wrote:
Element wrote:Both Clubs agreed on a 25 million euros Fee

Henrikh Mkhitaryan had a player release clause of 23 million euros

BVB could have released him from the contract , but Dortmund decided to do it the clean way

What **** morons.
Seems like they're still butthurt about the way we snatched Gotze and now try to make it seem as if they're good people and would never do such a thing. They're not doing rational business but with their emotions. Half of what they do is to try and make Bayern look like the bad guys. WTF? Overpaying by two millions? Don't they remember what two million meant to them 10 years ago? **** Idiots.

I used to like BVB, I had a lot of sympathy for them. Now I hate them more than anything. Not so much Klopp or the players, but that Watzke guy is complete douche.

The thing is he really didn't have a release clause in the usual sense of the word.

He could break his contract, possibly making him a target in-front of Ukranian civil court and pay a fine of € 23m.

This is not a release clause he was willing to take unless it was necessary so Dortmund offered a deal Donezk could agree without looking like the loser.

I think it's sound business considering that a lot of their transfer targets couldn't be signed and they needed to present a CAM at all costs.
Bazi
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:25 pm

I do not believe it is true. There are many reports regarding this player. One day he has agreed with Liverpool, the next with Dortmund. I do not think that either club has an agreement for him and I think the existence of a release caluse was denied.
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:27 pm

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Bazi » Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:29 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:I do not believe it is true. There are many reports regarding this player. One day he has agreed with Liverpool, the next with Dortmund. I do not think that either club has an agreement for him and I think the existence of a release caluse was denied.

Well let me summarize the facts for you:

- The Armenian goes to Liverpool: unreliable British tabloids with formulations like "it is believed..." and "it is rumored", a British twitter account close to LFC. Donezk's boss saying that Liverpool made no official bid.

- The Armenian dude goes to Dortmund says: The Italian player agent di Marzio who has an excellent reputation in the business, Donezk boss says Dortmund made an official offer, Sky and Ruhrnachrichten say Watzke and Zorc flew to Donezk, an Ukranian news magazine says Dortmund and Donezk reached an agreement.

Decide for yourself.
Bazi
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Achilles » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:27 pm

Good player,good signing but overpaid,this guy's price should 15-18m at the most but still seems a very good purchase for BVB.
Congrats! out of nowhere two good players for BVB,not bad,unfortunately for them they aiming for the 2nd place(again) :D
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:30 pm

Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Bazi » Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:12 pm

Achilles wrote:Good player,good signing but overpaid,this guy's price should 15-18m at the most but still seems a very good purchase for BVB.
Congrats! out of nowhere two good players for BVB,not bad,unfortunately for them they aiming for the 2nd place(again) :D

I know very little about Mkhtaryan to be honest.

What I know though is that I can't think of any star player from the Ukrainian or Russian leagues aside from Ivanovic who made it big at an international top club.

Arshawin, Pavlyuchenko, Jô, Elano and Chygrynskiy were major flops. Skrtel and Tymshchuk at least missed the expectations by quite a margin...
Bazi
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Element » Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:46 pm

Bazi wrote:
Achilles wrote:Good player,good signing but overpaid,this guy's price should 15-18m at the most but still seems a very good purchase for BVB.

I know very little about Mkhtaryan to be honest.

What I know though is that I can't think of any star player from the Ukrainian or Russian leagues aside from Ivanovic who made it big at an international top club.

Arshawin, Pavlyuchenko, Jô, Elano and Chygrynskiy were major flops. Skrtel and Tymshchuk at least missed the expectations by quite a margin...

Nemanja Vidic did great too
But shakhtar players play at high level and are used to play vs european powerhouses, so the risk is much lower
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Germany