You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Borussia Dortmund

Discussions on German clubs and football. Want to hear more about Borussia Dortmund, Schalke, Bayer Leverkusen and other Bundesliga teams? Find it all here.

Re: Borussia Dortmund

Postby Borusse » Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:28 pm

silberkreuz wrote:Pathetic. They have upwards of €90m in the bank and they're complaining about an overheated market when direct competitors are showing them how it's done with far fewer resources.
Not to mention them stumbling about the place with absolutely no idea of how to deal with Lewandowski.
It's almost embarrassing to watch.

You sir are pathetic. We showed the Bundesliga and then Europe how its done for 3 years, where were Levekursen or Schalke then?

And we know exactly how to handle Lewandowski, you seem not to get he is not moving to Bayern and that is how we handled it. Either he goes abroad or he stays, that's pretty clear statement from Dortmund's management if you ask me.

Stop talking crap and give Dortmund time until the end of the transfer window before you make judgements. :roll:

My blood boils when I read comments like yours. "Kill it before it lays eggs"...
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby MoFattal » Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:33 pm

:lol: :lol: Angry Borusse is entertaining!
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Borusse » Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:36 pm

Borusse

National Flag:
Poland

Postby silberkreuz » Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:45 pm

Borusse wrote:You sir are pathetic. We showed the Bundesliga and then Europe how its done for 3 years, where were Levekursen or Schalke then?

And we know exactly how to handle Lewandowski, you seem not to get he is not moving to Bayern and that is how we handled it. Either he goes abroad or he stays, that's pretty clear statement from Dortmund's management if you ask me.

Stop talking crap and give Dortmund time until the end of the transfer window before you make judgements. :roll:

My blood boils when I read comments like yours. "Kill it before it lays eggs"...

Nice and rational argument.
Football moves quickly, and it moves on the back of the business that underpins it. By that argument Schalke and Leverkusen will never be able to improve because they didn't do it the season before.
The fact is, waiting for the transfer window to close isn't how you go about things anymore. Not to mention that talent is finite. If the supply of cheap young talent dries up in the first 2 weeks, giving it another 3 months won't help- the issue has always been forcefulness and expediency in the transfer market.
Everything about Dortmund reminds me of Arsenal, which isn't good if you want to be a genuinely great club.
In regards to Lewa, get over yourself. I have always said (check it up) that I don't want him. What I'm talking about is BvB's inability to properly capitalise on his popularity by selling him to a European team. The fact is that however glorious and proud their ultimatum stating that they'll keep him for a year is, it is, in economic terms, retarded.
silberkreuz
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Borusse » Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:59 pm

In sporting terms its the only right thing to do. It would be much more retarded to sell him and end up with someone who will turn out to be a fluke and find ourselves in trouble. We dont have problems with cash anymore, our profits are very, very decent and they are only rising.

We dont have to sell players at all cost to stay above the water. Thats why not selling Lewandowski is a good move, because those 25 millions in the bank are not worth it if its gonna mean a much bigger risk of not achieving our sporting goals. Nice and rational enough for you? :roll:

Wait to the end of the transfers window to make judgements. Becuase IF! in next few weeks Dortmund will make very good signings you will look like a fool. :)
Borusse

National Flag:
Poland

Postby silberkreuz » Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:50 pm

Borusse wrote: We dont have to sell players at all cost to stay above the water. Thats why not selling Lewandowski is a good move, because those 25 millions in the bank are not worth it if its gonna mean a much bigger risk of not achieving our sporting goals. Nice and rational enough for you?

Right, so apparently I need to make it perfectly clear:
I'm sure that with EUR90m plus in the bank they'll make good signings. It'd be a crime if they didn't. But that doesn't change the excellent signings have already been made that Dortmund missed out on: Son for sub 10M should have been easy game for Dortmund, but instead Leverkusen snatched him away. Goretzka is another one that should have been attempted, but by all accounts, he was another one that BvB didn't even approach.
But they really need to, because despite the Bundesliga's improvements. Most German clubs (including BvB) just don't have the draw that other leagues do, so they need to be active and aware in their own stomping ground.
Instead they're being drawn into fights they can't win: Isco is a prime example. Whilst he may be excellent, BvB simply can't give him the wages he'll get at Madrid- he should have been approached the second that they knew Goetze was going, weeks before the market opened.
With Lewandowski, you're getting tangled up. That would be the case if he had 2 or 3 years on his contract -but he doesn't- or if the offers were for less than 10M, like was the case with Holtby (where Schalke really shouldn't have sold him). At this rate, even if they achieve their 'sporting goals' he'll leave at the end of the season, meaning that the hopes of those goals you've placed on him will vanish into thin air along with opportunity cost of the 25M.
silberkreuz
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Borusse » Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:00 pm

silberkreuz wrote: Whilst he may be excellent, BvB simply can't give him the wages he'll get at Madrid

Isco will be earning 3 million a year in Real so it definitely wasnt about the wages.

With Lewandowski, you're getting tangled up. That would be the case if he had 2 or 3 years on his contract -but he doesn't- or if the offers were for less than 10M, like was the case with Holtby (where Schalke really shouldn't have sold him). At this rate, even if they achieve their 'sporting goals' he'll leave at the end of the season, meaning that the hopes of those goals you've placed on him will vanish into thin air along with opportunity cost of the 25M.

Thats why the best option for us is still selling Lewandowski abroad and buying two strikers. But keeping him is also a good decision but only if we buy another striker so he can get some minutes next season and be our first choice player a year from now. Keeping Lewandowski and not buying anyone else would be a bad decision - I can agree on that.
Borusse

National Flag:
Poland

Postby Bazi » Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:22 pm

The German media is pickung up Dortmund's € 23m bid for Mkhitaryan.

Should the transfer go through (which is questionable) then Dortmund is more and more turning into a nightmare for every football commentator.

Piszczek
Mkhitaryan
Blaszczykowski

:lol:
Bazi
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby quaazi » Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:23 pm

Not to mention "Reus", which no English commentator ever can get right.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby BayernLove » Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:28 pm

How do you say his name anyway?
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby MaCk0y » Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:55 pm

BayernLove wrote:How do you say his name anyway?

Was going to ask this.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Borusse » Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:58 pm

Easy, the same way you say Rolls ROYCE.
Borusse

National Flag:
Poland

Postby shpati_L1 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:59 pm

shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Albania

Postby silberkreuz » Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:02 pm

shpati_L1 wrote:click "Listen"
exactly like that

Yep.
I really never understood why it was considered such a difficulty, it's such a short and simple name.

In other news, BvB haven't even contacted Ajax in regards to Eriksen.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12691/8741194/Ajax-s-Christian-Eriksen-plays-down-talk-of-Borussia-Dortmund-transfer
silberkreuz
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MoFattal » Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:22 pm

It seems that Erikson is their last resort. He doesn't seem to be that huge of a talent to fill in Gotze's boots.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Germany