You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Borussia Dortmund

Discussions on German clubs and football. Want to hear more about Borussia Dortmund, Schalke, Bayer Leverkusen and other Bundesliga teams? Find it all here.

Re: Borussia Dortmund

Postby Borusse » Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:50 pm

That hurt me deeply bro. Not cool.

:P
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:58 pm

Griezmann :)

Diego :) (He will mostly join Atletico once again)
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby tflags » Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:46 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:Diego :) (He will mostly join Atletico once again)

We seem to be agreeing a lot lately. Though I think Winterkorn would hardly sign that transfer even if he is no longer on Bayern's board.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Bazi » Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:49 pm

Bild will release a story tomorrow about BVB chasing Roma's Pjanic and the "crazy journey" how they got interested in him.
Bazi
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MoFattal » Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:17 pm

Borusse wrote:Huszti too old, Martinez might be too expensive. Big yes for Mkhitaryan and Thiago, Belhanda had an average season, Boka would be a good option for a back-up LB. Volland sure, why not.

From the names you put only Mkhitaryan, Martinez and Thiago would give us true quality from the beginning. I hope our management have someone like them in mind, someone who will come into the squad and make a imidiate impact.

Yeah I agree. Though, I mentioned Bokra and Volland to provide much needed depth without much absence of quality. Regarding Martinez, has he already signed for Monaco? I can't seem to find that info. Belhanda had an average season because he play for a sub-average team. He would do great in a proper setup like BVB's. Anyhow, this is just crap coming out of my mind. I just saw that some of these guys might give you guys both quality and quantity.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Borusse » Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:52 pm

Im getting worried guys... If Dortmund dont make good use of this transfer window we are risking losing everything we built here. Players like Hummels, Gundogan or Reus won't be keen on extending contracts and will surely put in transfer requests. The money is there but who will want to come here? Even Klopp will will rethink his plans to stay here until 2016 if we dont bring the necessary quality.

This management did such a legendary job getting the club to the place it is now in... But they cannot stop because their efforts will be for nothing! They have to continue this great project and make something happen!

It would be a paradox really if we dont manage to bring great talents/players here. Earlier we didnt have the money and had to look for cheap options and somehow managed to make all of this. Now that we have the money we can't seem to buy the footballers we like? I really hope it doesnt come to that and we will really do something in the next 2-3 weeks.
Borusse

National Flag:
Poland

Postby quaazi » Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:17 pm

Borusse wrote:Im getting worried guys... If Dortmund dont make good use of this transfer window we are risking losing everything we built here. Players like Hummels, Gundogan or Reus won't be keen on extending contracts and will surely put in transfer requests.

huh, I thought they stayed because Echte Liebe.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:25 pm

quaazi wrote:
Borusse wrote:Im getting worried guys... If Dortmund dont make good use of this transfer window we are risking losing everything we built here. Players like Hummels, Gundogan or Reus won't be keen on extending contracts and will surely put in transfer requests.

huh, I thought they stayed because Echte Liebe.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Borusse » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:15 pm

It was not funny at all because it made no sense. ^ ^ They could right now earn twice they earn in Dortmund but they are not moving because they believe this team has a future. Its about that. Who wants to play in a team with no future? Thats why our management has to show Dortmund has a big future and its worth to stay here.
Borusse

National Flag:
Poland

Postby dambun » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:51 pm

I think KdB's transfer is a manageable one for BVB, in any case, because Chelsea have a lot of attacking midfielders and the player himself really wants to join Dortmund... But independent of what happens on that front, I want BVB to go for Isco... his price tag is 35M, but it can be paid out of Goetze's transfer fee, so I hope BVB are willing to pay that much...
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby Bazi » Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:00 pm

dambun wrote:I think KdB's transfer is a manageable one for BVB, in any case, because Chelsea have a lot of attacking midfielders and the player himself really wants to join Dortmund... But independent of what happens on that front, I want BVB to go for Isco... his price tag is 35M, but it can be paid out of Goetze's transfer fee, so I hope BVB are willing to pay that much...

The thing is they would need to spend more than they got for Götze on Isco in reality.

Dortmund is expected to have more than € 50m profits this year, some people even believe up to € 80m because of the Götze millions and the € 60m from the CL. So in theory a lot of money to spend.

However they have to pay up to 32% (realistically ~ 28% due to loss carryforwards) profit tax which means they still got a lot of money, but not as much as they earned net.

I'm very sure that anything beyond € 25m as a transfer fee is still out of Dortmund's reach. Especially since they need several new players and not only a Götze replacement.
Bazi
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby dambun » Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:39 pm

Bazi wrote:However they have to pay up to 32% (realistically ~ 28% due to loss carryforwards) profit tax which means they still got a lot of money, but not as much as they earned net.

When should they pay those taxes? I'm guessing at the end of the year (in Dec.).... right? (I don't know the rules)

Now if they pay a lot on new players this summer, it would significantly reduce their profits, right? (Again, I don't know the rules)

If those two assumptions are true, it would actually make sense for them to spend more over the summer, in order to bring new players instead of paying useless money on taxes (from the club's point of view, of course)...
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby Bazi » Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:13 pm

dambun wrote:
Bazi wrote:However they have to pay up to 32% (realistically ~ 28% due to loss carryforwards) profit tax which means they still got a lot of money, but not as much as they earned net.

When should they pay those taxes? I'm guessing at the end of the year (in Dec.).... right? (I don't know the rules)

Now if they pay a lot on new players this summer, it would significantly reduce their profits, right? (Again, I don't know the rules)

If those two assumptions are true, it would actually make sense for them to spend more over the summer, in order to bring new players instead of paying useless money on taxes (from the club's point of view, of course)...

No it depends on the business year and theirs ends on June 30th.

On top of that it's not how it works in accounting.

If you sell a player you have all the money in your books at once. If you buy a player you take the transfer fee and write it down over the length of the player's contract. That means a player with a € 25m transfer fee is written down with € 5m per year if he has a 5 year contract.
Bazi
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Bazi » Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:25 pm

Pjanic wants to stay at Roma according to his agent:

http://www.fussballeuropa.com/news/mira ... nsfermarkt
Bazi
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Borusse » Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:06 pm

Dortmund's plan is to sign no one. This way we will suprise everybody! You heard it here first.
Borusse

National Flag:
Poland

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Germany