You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Borussia Dortmund

Discussions on German clubs and football. Want to hear more about Borussia Dortmund, Schalke, Bayer Leverkusen and other Bundesliga teams? Find it all here.

Re: Borussia Dortmund

Postby AdepT » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:12 pm

The KDB transfer as I see it is an easy deal for them. If he wants to move on, Mou will let him. Like I've said before Mou is a reasonable guy and Kloppo would talk him into it because of Mou's new found respect for Klopp. Gotta wait until Mou's first meeting with his team. :|

Also, it is very much possible that they spend another 50m on transfers. I could see KDB and Eriksen both joining them.
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
AdepT
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Borusse » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:36 pm

Bazi wrote:They won't spend more than € 30m on one player.

Now we can easily spend 30m on one player. Our managament say they don't create any boundries in that matter, we just cant spend more than we earned. So we can spend 70-80 mio at ease. We probably wont though. :P

Problem is not the transfer fee, its the wages. We could even pay the buy-out clause for Cavani but so what if we won't be able to offer him 10 mio a year? In theory we could offer him that much but it would destroy our stability, everybody would want more and it could become ugly. :P

Anyway, I stay optimistc and I believe the management have something up their sleeve. Like Mesut Ozil. :D
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby Bazi » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:40 pm

I know you can spend that kind of money. All I said was that I don't think you will splash so much cash on one player. After all you'll have to pay at least € 15m to the tax authorities this summer so the transfer budget is big, but not unlimited.

Afaik Mesut Özil's father is negotiating a contract extension at Madrid. I wouldn't keep my hopes up.
Bazi
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby The Spyware » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:51 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:Forget about Eriksen and buy Isco instead 8)

His price tag would double Eriksen's one but he is 10x better player :)

But he will find other teams more interesting , it is difficult to attract this kind of wanted players for Dortmund now IMO
I think they should must concentrate hardly on those great players not wanted by every big clubs in Europe
Too bad the didn't think of Schurrle
I don't know what about Erksen I didn't see him at all but many say that he is great
Other like those of Bernard, Benteke and these stuff
Dzkeo ofc but that's in case of Lewa leaving
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby The Spyware » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:52 pm

Can't they think of getting back Kagawa as they did with Sahin :)
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:57 pm

The Spyware wrote:Can't they think of getting back Kagawa as they did with Sahin :)

I was thinking about this yesterday.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Bazi » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:59 pm

- Schürrle wanted to join an EPL team, especially Chelsea and I don't think Dortmund is capable of paying Schürrle up to € 30m in wages over 5 years. Plus Leverkusen would have never sold Schürrle to Dortmund, a direct competitor while having the alternative to sell him abroad. Just like they did with Vidal.

- Bernard is out of reach because Athlético Mineiro raised the price tag to € 25m for the player and Tottenham Hotspur wants his signature. Dortmund doesn't want to / can't compete with EPL wages even with all the Götze and EPL money.

Benteke is really much of the same. His signature is much sought after by a lot of EPL clubs. Can Dortmund compete with their wages? I doubt it.

Shinji Kagawa's future depends much on Wayne Rooney's future under Moyes' management. Once Rooney is gone it could be the big opportunity for Shinji Kagawa to make his breakthrough. He is highly rated in Manchester even after his underwhelming debut season.
Bazi
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Bazi » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:21 pm

According to today's Kicker issue Borussia Dortmund decided against a signing of Christian Eriksen from Ajax Amsterdam.

They sure as hell better have a big fish lined up or this could end messy.

No Bernard, no Eriksen and probably no de Bruyne...who are they going to sign then? Surely not Isco.
Bazi
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Borusse » Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:10 am

Bazi wrote:Afaik Mesut Ozil's father is negotiating a contract extension at Madrid. I wouldn't keep my hopes up.

Yeaaaah, I read about it. But it was all speculation, all that spanish media knew apparently was that Ozil and his father were discussing SOMETHING with Real's management. They even managed to take a picture of Ozil coming out from Bernabeu's offices after the season. Here's a twist - Ozil didnt want to make any comments. :mrgreen: I actually didnt find any quote from him or his father from the last 2-3 months that would suggest negotiating new contract. :P

But I know it is very streched, he is just my biggest transfer dream. :)

Bazi wrote:They sure as hell better have a big fish lined up or this could end messy. No De Bruyne

Stuff like that and declarations from management that we will suprise with our big investements + that we will definitely have a very good team gives me hope for the guy named Mesut Ozil. :D If we dont want Eriksen that means we MUST have something else in mind. :P

I hope so at least...

PS. Why no De Bruyne? He wants to play for us, Mourinho isnt the guy to hold on to the player if he wants something else. I think it can happen.
Borusse

National Flag:
Poland

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:30 am

Why not Honda...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby AdepT » Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:34 am

The same question I was gonna ask.
His contract ends this summer or perhaps in winter. Will be available for cheap. Salary may be a factor.
He is awesome.

Even Liverpool were thought to be after him but that rumor has since cooled down.
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
AdepT
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby MoFattal » Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:42 am

Borusse wrote:If we dont want Eriksen that means we MUST have something else in mind.

I'm going to put myself in BVB's shoes for a moment and brainstorm a few "possible" names:

- Huszti from Hannover (CAM, LM, RM)
- Mkhitaryan from Shakhtar (CAM, CF)
- J. Martinez from Porto (ST)
- Thiago from Barcelona (CM)
- Boka from Stuttgart (LB)
- Volland from Hoffenheim (CF, ST)
- Belhanda from Montpellier (CAM, CM)
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Borusse » Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:45 am

Huszti too old, Martinez might be too expensive. Big yes for Mkhitaryan and Thiago, Belhanda had an average season, Boka would be a good option for a back-up LB. Volland sure, why not.

From the names you put only Mkhitaryan, Martinez and Thiago would give us true quality from the beginning. I hope our management have someone like them in mind, someone who will come into the squad and make a imidiate impact.
Last edited by Borusse on Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Borusse

National Flag:
Poland

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:45 am

MoFattal wrote:
Borusse wrote:If we dont want Eriksen that means we MUST have something else in mind.

I'm going to put myself in BVB's shoes for a moment and brainstorm a few "possible" names:

- Huszti from Hannover (CAM, LM, RM)
- Mkhitaryan from Shakhtar (CAM, CF)
- J. Martinez from Porto (ST) he signed for mona$o
- Thiago from Barcelona (CM)
- Boka from Stuttgart (LB)
- Volland from Hoffenheim (CF, ST)
- Belhanda from Montpellier (CAM, CM)
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby quaazi » Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:43 pm

I don't want to talk trash about Dortmund or something, honest, but I don't see Thiago making the switch from Barcelona to Dortmund.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi

National Flag:
Estonia

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Germany