You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Borussia Dortmund

Discussions on German clubs and football. Want to hear more about Borussia Dortmund, Schalke, Bayer Leverkusen and other Bundesliga teams? Find it all here.

Re: Borussia Dortmund

Postby The Spyware » Thu May 30, 2013 4:50 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:He is a regular player with the NT and he also had very good performances there

You know before the Euro when he was Wow with the NT and he was scoring in almost every match he play he was having an unbelievable scoring record
But the in the Euro he was very very selfish and stupid and when he entered in the three matches he was always running and shooting bad shots and wasn't an team player he was only careful about scoring himself

u know that affected his name ,He could have made a great name for himself in this Euro after these awesome performance before it , But he did it wrong

And on the contrary Reus has excelled with the NT and then with Doetmund, with Muller ,Ozil , Goetze
He will find it hard again

But that has nothing to do with his awesome potential , I just regret how he played in the Euro m He could have easily been in a totally different reputation now
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby The Spyware » Thu May 30, 2013 4:52 pm

Something similar was the case of Marin but before the World Cup , he was also awesome before the Wrold cup and always had impact with the NT , but in the World Cup he enterd in the first two matches and he wasn't good at all just fail dribbling and bad decisions
And then his career went in a downfall since then
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby MoFattal » Thu May 30, 2013 4:59 pm

Belhanda: "I want to go to England or Germany. I believe I am made for that [type of] football, both physical and technical with a lot of risks." [source]

I know there's no current link, but that would make an outstanding move for Dortmund.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby BayernLove » Thu May 30, 2013 10:01 pm

Wasn't even trying to provoke banter :/
Just wanted to show you why that is a preposterous thing to say about Robben which is totally untrue as the GIF shows.
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Borusse » Thu May 30, 2013 10:05 pm

If you think its untrue that Robben is "wasteful in his chances" then we have nothing to talk about. :wink:

EOT from me.
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby BVB_Dave » Fri May 31, 2013 1:14 am

Regarding Robben, there's no question that he is wasteful with 1v1s. His conversion rate is very low. One converted chance in the CL final doesn't unwrite history.

The KDB situation looks a bit disheartening at the moment. I really hope we can get him as he looks to have the requisite qualities to fit in very quickly. I'm more convinced by him than Eriksen at this moment in time. It's better for both BVB and the Bundesliga that he remains resolute and insists on only moving to Dortmund.

It would be a shame if the following events transpire:

2013/2014:
Schürrle in Premier League
De Bruyne in Bundesliga (with Leverkusen)

2014/15 and onwards:
Schürrle and De Bruyne in Premier League
GG Bundesliga

One of my concerns at the moment is Gündogan as he still hasn't put pen to paper on a new contract and I'm encountering a growing number of rumours that Madrid are planning on making a bid next season after being rebuffed recently. I hope he's just delaying to see if BVB reinforce sufficiently before he extends.
BVB_Dave
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby The Spyware » Fri May 31, 2013 1:30 am

So a new BVB fan :D
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri May 31, 2013 1:49 am

This should be good :D
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri May 31, 2013 1:50 am

BVB_Dave wrote:Regarding Robben, there's no question that he is wasteful with 1v1s. His conversion rate is very low. One converted chance in the CL final doesn't unwrite history.

The KDB situation looks a bit disheartening at the moment. I really hope we can get him as he looks to have the requisite qualities to fit in very quickly. I'm more convinced by him than Eriksen at this moment in time. It's better for both BVB and the Bundesliga that he remains resolute and insists on only moving to Dortmund.

2013/2014:

2014/15 and onwards:
GG Bundesliga

One of my concerns at the moment is Gündogan as he still hasn't put pen to paper on a new contract and I'm encountering a growing number of rumours that Madrid are planning on making a bid next season after being rebuffed recently. I hope he's just delaying to see if BVB reinforce sufficiently before he extends.

Didnt he say he sees himself playing in the EPL or La Liga in the future?

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby BayernLove » Fri May 31, 2013 9:20 am

Not counting on him to be as good as Borusse though :(
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby SilentStrike » Fri May 31, 2013 12:51 pm

BVB_Dave wrote:Regarding Robben, there's no question that he is wasteful with 1v1s. His conversion rate is very low. One converted chance in the CL final doesn't unwrite history.

2013/2014:

2014/15 and onwards:
GG Bundesliga

That exactly is what pisses me off too. Leverkusen has always done nothing but destroy the Bundesliga. They refused to sell us Vidal and then sold him to Juve for a joke of a price instead of taking our higher bid. Then Vidal turns into one of the world's best midfielders...

What good has it done them? They lost out on some money and still finished far below us last year (didn't even make CL) and this year by 30 points. Then we end up spening 40M for Martinez. What a massive loss for the Bundesliga.

But not just their management turn into pussies as soon as a big foreign club comes along. Look at the 7-1 against Barcelona last year. They played like scared little kids and humilitated the Bundesliga. Their players even fighting about who could get Messi's jersey at HALF TIME!

Nah if there's one team I hate in the BL, it's Leverkusen. They always perform pathetic in Europe and their management does all in their power to ruin the Bundesliga.

And welcome ofc! I read some of your posts at Bayernzone and seems like you always give valuable contribution!
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby quaazi » Fri May 31, 2013 1:37 pm

Though in all fairness, I think we ended up with the better player with Martinez in the team instead of Vidal.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri May 31, 2013 7:15 pm

quaazi wrote:Though in all fairness, I think we ended up with the better player with Martinez in the team instead of Vidal.

Yeah. Vidal's only advantage is that he scores more.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri May 31, 2013 8:03 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
quaazi wrote:Though in all fairness, I think we ended up with the better player with Martinez in the team instead of Vidal.

Yeah. Vidal's only advantage is that he scores more.

Yea but Vidal is a hot head, i remember he got like 3 or 4 this year....

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby MoFattal » Fri May 31, 2013 8:52 pm

In CM, Javi is the better player. Though, Vidal gets the edge when it comes to "outside" roles as going forward or moving towards the wings. Both are world-class, but we got the one who suits us better.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Germany