You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Borussia Dortmund

Discussions on German clubs and football. Want to hear more about Borussia Dortmund, Schalke, Bayer Leverkusen and other Bundesliga teams? Find it all here.

Re: Borussia Dortmund

Postby Chalant » Fri May 24, 2013 6:28 pm

AssemFCB wrote:No international wankfest over how BVB are killing the league, seems logical.

There was none when we signed Kirchhoff, or even Neuer. I think the rival thing crossed some sort of line with fans.
Emre CAN do it.
Chalant
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby Borusse » Sun May 26, 2013 4:36 pm

Telecaster wrote:
Borusse wrote:Anyway, give us the 25 millions, we have to spend big this summer.

In your opinion, Borusse, if Dortmund do indeed sell Lewandowski this summer, who do you think will most likely be brought in as a replacement? And, in an ideal world, who would you want to see? I've seen a few rumours flying around, but none of them seem all that solid, so I'll be interested to see who Dortmund end up going for - I mean, surely they will want to have a clear idea of who they are going to sign as a replacement before they will be willing to sell Lewandowski.

In my opinion we will bring either Dzeko or Benteke.

And in ideal world I would want Lewandowski to sign a new contract. :P And if that cant happen then I guess Cavani would be nice. :D
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby Dassing73 » Sun May 26, 2013 7:45 pm

There is some competition for both Dzeko and Benteke -- particularly Benteke in england. Dzeko is doing better for Man City, but no guarantees there. I think dortmund will find it hard to replace Lewa -- and Dzeko even won't do it. And keep dreaming of the like of Cavani.
Dassing73
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby gastarana » Mon May 27, 2013 6:08 am

gastarana
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCB general » Mon May 27, 2013 12:58 pm

Sokratis already signed for Dormtund, Eriksen 15 mil. €, de Bruyne 15 mil. €, Bernard 12 mil. €, Preib 2.5 mil. €, Pizarro on the list of wishes...

There won't be a summer rest for Borussia board. President Watzke also told he will suprise many with some interesting transfers.

At the end, striker problem will be the most important to solve this summer in case of Lewy departure.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon May 27, 2013 1:29 pm

According to bild Dortmund have reached an agreement with Bernard.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MoFattal » Mon May 27, 2013 5:35 pm

This is going to be one busy transfer season for Dortmund. I can see them getting 6-7 new players, 2-3 of which are top-class.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Chalant » Mon May 27, 2013 6:29 pm

FCB general wrote:Sokratis already signed for Dormtund, Eriksen 15 mil. €, de Bruyne 15 mil. €, Bernard 12 mil. €, Preib 2.5 mil. €, Pizarro on the list of wishes

No way in hell Pizarro joins Dortmund (Fiorentina's Pizarro might).

Who is Bernard? and are you referring to Edgar Prib (Furth)?
Emre CAN do it.
Chalant
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby Rinsch » Mon May 27, 2013 7:44 pm

Bernard is from Atletico Minero in Brazil.

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/berna ... 75169.html
Rinsch
Woah, this feels cool!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby FCB general » Mon May 27, 2013 10:14 pm

Chalant wrote:No way in hell Pizarro joins Dortmund (Fiorentina's Pizarro might).

Who is Bernard? and are you referring to Edgar Prib (Furth)?

Christian Eriksen soll für rund 15 Mio. von Ajax Amsterdam kommen. Kevin de Bruyne kostet ebenfalls 15 Mio. - eine Einigung mit Chelsea steht bevor. Dazu ist auch der Deal mit Brasilien-Floh Bernard auf der Zielgeraden - für den Dribbler werden 12 Mio. fällig.

Im Sturm steht Claudio Pizarro auf der Liste. Dazu hat der BVB ein 2,5 Mio. Angebot für Fürths Mittelfeldspieler Edgar Prieb abgegeben.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby Borusse » Mon May 27, 2013 10:26 pm

I think Pizarro would consider playing for Dortmund because we can offer him a chance to be a second choice striker. Who knows, maybe if the other striker we buy will play like sh*t Pizarro would start playing more often. :wink:

Anyway, I would so love to see this:

Eriksen, De Bruyne, Benteke, Pizarro and Sokratis. Mostly very young players, full of potential. Pizarroo would add some experience... Lets just wait and see.

Oh, important news. Klopp said after the final: Next week I will build a new team and then go for vacation.

I hope that means we will get at least one official signing before June. :P
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

National Flag:
Poland

Postby MoFattal » Tue May 28, 2013 9:14 am

Borusse wrote:Oh, important news. Klopp said after the final: Next week I will build a new team and then go for vacation.

I hope that means we will get at least one official signing before June.

Nah, he was referring to changing his Fifa Ultimate Team. He wants to remove BVB players and put Bayern players instead ;)
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue May 28, 2013 10:50 am

Apparently Dortmund are after Deulofeu to replace Gotze. I have no idea who he is but I'm reading that he is a huge Barcelona talent and Barca don't want to let him go. However he has a buyout clause of 35 million, close to what BVB got for Gotze.

Does anyone know more about this guy?
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby AdepT » Tue May 28, 2013 11:13 am

Deulofeu? NOT GONNA HAPPEN! Not because Dortmund can't afford him but because he's Barca's next Messi. Well, kinda.
There's no way Barca would be ready to sell him. He just extended his contract like 2 weeks ago for staying until 2017.
He plays regularly for Barca B. Only a few minutes in La Liga. Age 19.
From what I've seen of him on Youtube and read about him.
Plays as a winger/CAM/striker. A Robben or Reus - esque player. Pacey. Skilled. Tricks. FKs. He's all in all, like I said earlier, their next Messi.
There's no way they are gonna sell him. It's like us with Alaba.

But yeah, I'd be all praise if Dortmund end up luring him away from them permanently. May Rosell have a brain-fart and after buying Neymar ends up selling him.

It is going to be a loan deal most probably and I'd be happy for BVB. He appears to have great potential and under Klopp, might turn into the next big thing.

About that release clause, I remember reading something about it when he signed his contract. The thing is I'm not sure Dortmund would pay 35m for him. He's still inexperienced in top flight. I've heard Barca fans saying he might be better than Pedro. They're dreaming of Neymar-Messi-Delofeu sometime in future.

Dortmund, go for it. :|
Last edited by AdepT on Tue May 28, 2013 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
AdepT
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby The Spyware » Tue May 28, 2013 11:28 am

I read that Barca will loan him to them
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Egypt

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Germany