You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Borussia Dortmund

Discussions on German clubs and football. Want to hear more about Borussia Dortmund, Schalke, Bayer Leverkusen and other Bundesliga teams? Find it all here.

Re: Borussia Dortmund

Postby Aequitas1987 » Tue May 14, 2013 7:03 pm

Benteke would be a perfect fit for Dortmund, hes got aerial prowess, technical skill, ball retention with back to goal but best of all he has fitness and everyone knows players need extreme fitness to play in Dortmunds system.

Its a shame you guys cant afford to get into a bidding war with City over Fernandinho because I think that man is beastly and would be a perfect fit for Dortmund as well. I put him as extremely close to Martinez and Schweinsteiger. You could always play Fernandinho and Sahin and push Gundogon up to replace Gotze (which I think he can).

Sahin (at his prime) and Fernandinho would be painful to play against... :shock:

My personal jury is still out on Eriksen, I keep hearing rave reviews but I am still hesitant.
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MoFattal » Tue May 14, 2013 8:18 pm

Borusse wrote:Mo - so Martinez > Benteke? I dont really know these two very well, just saw a few games and comps.

Both are great striker and would fit well within the current set of players. For me, I see Martinez as a better fit two reasons.

1- He is a bit more mobile than Benteke and a bit more technical
2- He is used to playing with a high standard of players (to a certain extent) in Porto, so he knows competition.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby MoFattal » Tue May 14, 2013 8:25 pm

Aequitas1987 wrote: Fernandinho because I think that man is beastly and would be a perfect fit for Dortmund as well. I put him as extremely close to Martinez and Schweinsteiger.

He is one of the most criminally underrated box-to-box midfielders in world football.
MoFattal

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby BayernLove » Tue May 14, 2013 8:28 pm

MoFattal wrote:
Aequitas1987 wrote: Fernandinho because I think that man is beastly and would be a perfect fit for Dortmund as well. I put him as extremely close to Martinez and Schweinsteiger.

He is one of the most criminally underrated box-to-box midfielders in world football.

Brings back memories of my Shakhtar save in FM12 <3
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby AdepT » Tue May 14, 2013 8:41 pm

Gundo/Sahin as CDMs better. Also, Sahin is gonna be there for complete season. I hope he re-signs than again going to sit on bench at RM.

As for Benteke, it's his first PL season and he has already scored like 19 goals, 1 hat-trick and a couple of braces. Everyone in London(A, C and T, Ham surely won't) are monitoring him. He's 22, 6' 3'' and good in air. Much will rest on Klopp adapting him to his play style. He's market value is around 10-12m but after snapping up 14 goals of those 19 in the second half of the season, Villa isn't going to let him go for cheap. He's just 8 months into his 4 year contract. Villa probably expect 20 or maybe more.

As for Eriksen, I haven't seen much of him. If Nikolaj, who's from Denmark, who would have probably seen far more than is saying he's no good, then I might probably give it a glance. But he isn't that bad that he should play for Furth. :P Is it your love for Pierre speaking here? At least appreciate his worth rather than undermining it. :P
However, from what I have seen of his performances on YouTube highlights, he is pretty skilled. Doesn't compare in pace to Goetze/Reus/de Bruyne though. The guy has 13 goals and what 24 assists in the past year. That should be proof enough. And I think I'll believe in those stats and say that Dortmund are right in going after him. He's the main reason Ajax are winning, though their defense should also get credit. Seeing the performance of talents coming out from Ajax as always, he'll be hit. I hope people don't take him for a like to like replacement for Goetze. He's maybe a bit like Kroos with a few tricks now and then. Also, good at FKs like Kroos. Passing! Well, I'll have to see few full 90 min games of his. :? Though assists suggest that he'd have a very good success %age.

As for Fernandinho, isn't he like ManC bound? He's even said it a few times that he'd like to play there.
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
AdepT
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby Borusse » Tue May 14, 2013 10:00 pm

Tomorrow there is a media day in Dortmund. Klopp, Zorc and Watzke will take part in a press conference. Maybe a transfer annoucement? Who knows.

Gundogan and Kuba will also be there, polish media are certain Kuba will sign a new contract till 2018 tomorrow. If he will do it then Gundogan will probably do the same. I hope its true. Conference start at 10:45 am. :)
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby SilentStrike » Tue May 14, 2013 11:41 pm

Borusse wrote:Tomorrow there is a media day in Dortmund. Klopp, Zorc and Watzke will take part in a press conference. Maybe a transfer annoucement? Who knows.

Gundogan and Kuba will also be there, polish media are certain Kuba will sign a new contract till 2018 tomorrow. If he will do it then Gundogan will probably do the same. I hope its true. Conference start at 10:45 am. :)

Or to announce the departure of Lewy to Bayern! :)
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed May 15, 2013 12:06 am

I don't have a good feeling at all with this transfer rumours for Dortmund.

De Bruyne is a great transfer but I think Eriksen is light years away from Götze and I don't rate him anywere near world class level. But I don't watch him very often so I could be wrong.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed May 15, 2013 12:22 am

Borusse likes players with friendly face like Alaba so he would be happy with De Bruyne :mrgreen:

I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby MoFattal » Wed May 15, 2013 9:55 am

Borusse wrote:Tomorrow there is a media day in Dortmund. Klopp, Zorc and Watzke will take part in a press conference. Maybe a transfer annoucement? Who knows.

I guess it will be a CL press day. We did the same yesterday with the coach and a couple of players (Schweinsteiger & Muller).
MoFattal

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Chalant » Fri May 17, 2013 2:48 pm

Great skillfully, but cant say about other attributes, like whether he defends often, work rate etc
Emre CAN do it.
Chalant
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat May 18, 2013 7:24 pm

Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MaCk0y » Sat May 18, 2013 8:33 pm

I wonder what changed the linesman's decision ? Clearly, Lewandowski was in an offside position and interfered with play but the linesman did not signal for an offside. He even rebuffed the claims made by Hoffenheim's keeper. And then the referee went to talk to him.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby quaazi » Sun May 19, 2013 12:35 pm

Had Grosskreutz saved that penalty it would have been retaken - he was off the line seconds before the kick was taken, which is against the rules.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun May 19, 2013 2:05 pm

Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Germany