You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Bomb blast reported by BvB bus, Bartra injured

Discussions on German clubs and football. Want to hear more about Borussia Dortmund, Schalke, Bayer Leverkusen and other Bundesliga teams? Find it all here.

Re: Bomb blast reported by BvB bus, Bartra injured

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:41 pm

Batra instagram photo
https://twitter.com/iMiaSanMia/status/8 ... 2382032896

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby RedQueen » Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:28 pm

#12 wrote:No... They're not... I'll get to that later...
First, tell me this, Sherlock, since you mentioned (and I'm gonna skip the blow regarding my profession here...) critical thinking: cui bono?

What do you mean, cui bono? Critical thinking as opposed to parroting what the authorities tell you to believe should be self-evident and not need a justification, for every thinking person but *especially for a history teacher*. Your argumentation reminds me of a teacher I used to have, he taught Latin, history and politics. You were allowed only the government's and the mainstream media opinion, the main difference being that back then the government and the mainstream media as well as said teacher were conservatives. But for the rest the parallels are striking. If you dared to ask questions, you were mobbed and harassed and accused of being a communist and a tool of the Kremlin. Replace communist with Nazi and there we are. It's fascinating a historian doesn't see the parallels.
And when you're done with that, tell me why a message of SUCCESS - cause that's what it is - would be kept a secret, when hundreds of others aren't?

For example for the reason our federal minister mentioned: "Part of the answers could cause insecurity in the population." It's a success message for the police, and at the same time it's an incentive to question the government's politics.
People are well aware that there's potential danger... They were before and they still are... Matches are still being played, and I'm kind of with ramsej on this one: if this were REALLY serious, I doubt the game, any game, would be played today...

At the point the decision was made, there was no way of knowing how serious it is. Turns out now it was quite serious, they have now two suspect islamists, one has been arrested. According to the latest news I heard on the radio there were not one but three letters with Islamist content found at the location. The bombs had a detonation power of 100 meters, according to federal prosecutors. The authenticity of the Antifa letter was called "very doubtful".
But that's not even the point! The point is someone compared it to North Korea, and you're backing it with THIS? North Korea is abusing, exploiting and willfully deceiving its citizens all the time, establishing an authoritarian society where the individual means nothing, where there's no freedom of press, speech or even opinion - you still wanna know why I claim you left the center or will that do as an explanation?

I took that North Korea comment as tongue in cheek. Whether or not I have "left the political center" may depend on what you consider the political center - for some people the political center is located somewhere between Katja Kipping and Claudia Roth.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:49 pm

I like the telediagnosis thing that is going on on the internet these days... You know shit about me and especially my appearance in class, yet you are able to figure me all out... Chapeau!
Everything is a matter of definition, even "mainstream media" (which also, btw is being targeted by especially one group ...)...

Opinions are fine, as long as you can coherently back them - which the first guy I replied to couldn't! And as long as you can provide something remotely related to evidence that others are wrong and you are right - which ramsej couldn't...
You took it for what you took it, so did I, and I took it more seriously - still not embarrassing from my perspective... Another add-on to that telediagnosis thing though... ;)
Either way yes, comparisons like that make me angry... And since you seem to be so well-informed, you probably know that there's a thing called "Freiheitlich-Demokratische-Grundordnung" - which I am also obliged to abide to (and willfully so!) - so I'm bound to react when someone is villainizing it...
The government's politics should ALWAYS be in question... But call it parroting all you want, I doubt that given the severity of the case, the possibility to make use of it for different kinds of groups, the fame in uncovering it for a journalist, and the overall situation, It could've bern kept a secret... So yeah I'm still in doubt about the seriousness... Critical thinking works both ways

And that Claudia Roth thing shows how awfully bad you are at that telediagnosis thing... Cause I'm actually way closer to Horst Seehofer than her...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Germany

Postby RedQueen » Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:00 pm

I sincerely hope my impression from your posts here is wrong. Everyone hated that teacher.

No one here villainized the FDGO. Ramsey called the authorities the North Korea of Western Europe. The authorities are persons, they are not the FDGO.
Last edited by RedQueen on Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:01 pm

I'll give you that - although North Korea is exactly what it is because of their authorities...

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:42 pm

@#12 :lol:
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:30 pm

The bombs might not have been the IS doings after all
http://www.timesofmalta.com/mobile/arti ... sia.645200

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANCKER » Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:57 pm

For one month that I worked as a teacher the students loved me too much and said that they'd boycott the class until I come back... I hated them and never went back. :) "Better to be feared than loved."
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby #12 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:02 pm

They actually doubted it for days now...
And it IS kinda weird they haven't claimed it yet...Still not unlikely IMHO (way more likely than left wingers IMHO...) - we'll see...
The one captured did not do it (yet is still taken to court for his ISIS connection ) - while I am still just a parrot waiting for my lottery numbers...

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:36 am

#12 wrote:They actually doubted it for days now...
And it IS kinda weird they haven't claimed it yet...Still not unlikely IMHO (way more likely than left wingers IMHO...) - we'll see...
The one captured did not do it (yet is still taken to court for his ISIS connection ) - while I am still just a parrot waiting for my lottery numbers...

It was ANTIFA pussies mark my words...
By the way the bastard who mowed dowm ppl in Sweden was known to the police as Kazakhstan authorities had already warned their idiotic colleagues from sweden

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:36 am

No it wasn't
Too different from their modus operandi... Also - and I was trying to point that out many times now: there is not any conglomerate called antifa, if anything it is a loose connection of people considering themselves to be part of it...

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:50 pm

So who then some s04 fans?

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:50 pm

Possible...

Explosives seem to be from Bundeswehr stock though, and I can assure you those you call "Antifa" are nowhere near that establishment if not to protest...

It's kind of mysterious this case... Three different letters of confession from three different groups, all capable of doing this, but also some contradictions and inconsistencies regarding each group... Bundeswehr material might point towards right-wing - but why would they attack "their" team? They would probably choose another target - plus probably not write a letter at all... The IS uses another type of explosives, usually attacks open spaces or places with high number of possible casualties... And they usually don't "negotiate"...
As for the left wingers, they would probably use the most "dirty" "amateurish" explosives, plus, that letter was clearly fake...
So: so far we actually know very little...

National Flag:
Germany

Postby RedQueen » Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:14 pm

Reports are now that the Dortmund bus only narrowly escaped a full-blown catastrophe.

Dortmunder Bombe zündete eine Sekunde zu spät | Welt

An investigator says that if the bombs had detonated only one seconds later, there would surely have been more people severely injured and possibly killed.

They're now examining another letter from the political far-right, but the article says its authenticity is dubious as well. More information: The bombs were probably triggered by a cell phone, the explosives might stem from the stocks of the German army, the bombs were expertly made, and a military trigger was used that isn't easy to obtain. The latter point, according to earlier reports, had them consider the possibility that a foreign intelligence service is behind the attacks.

The sad reality is that they still don't seem to have a clear idea from what political or religious specter the culprits are. Islamist, far left, far right, football fans, even a foreign intelligence service... The main lead are still the three letters that were placed at the location, but they found no finger prints. Everything that surfaced later are likely band wagoners, in my opinion. They have to find those who wrote the three original letters. Those are most certainly the culprits; whether they are Islamists or just placed a false trace is another question.
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:36 pm

They have to check who had access to the bus, were it was garaged and who had access to the garage...
Any video footage?
where were the bombs ? On the side of the road or under the bus?

I would eliminate football fans and Islamic terrorists...

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Germany