You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Bomb blast reported by BvB bus, Bartra injured

Discussions on German clubs and football. Want to hear more about Borussia Dortmund, Schalke, Bayer Leverkusen and other Bundesliga teams? Find it all here.

Re: Bomb blast reported by BvB bus, Bartra injured

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:49 am

Burki who was sitting next to Batra recounts his experience
https://twitter.com/iMiaSanMia/status/8 ... 2292947969

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby RedQueen » Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:48 am

Explosion in Dortmund: Polizei prüft islamistischen Hintergrund nach Anschlag auf BVB-Bus | Süddeutsche.de

Case has been moved to federal prosecution. The gist of it: A letter has been found at the location; it starts with "In the name of Allah...". It refers to the Berlin attacks before Christmas and claims that German tornado aircrafts are involved in killing muslims in IS caliphates. Hence German athletes and other celebrities have been put on a "death list" until the German tornados have been withdrawn.

So much for the "lottery numbers". It's still a possibility that this is a deliberate false trace, but I wish the lottery numbers were as easy to predict.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:59 am

ramsej84 wrote:
JANCKER wrote:Not ISIS style... but I could be wrong.

Maybe they changed tactics...
I hope it was not them cause otherwise we woll see a lot of ugly things happen.
It is difficult to know cause German authorities are expert in hiding facts, imo they are the N.Korea of Western Europe....

Personally I don't believe hooligans, however much they're protesting the board, would go as far as detonating 3 explosives on their own team's bus. It also takes a lot of expertise to develop such weapons and we know there are cells doing so in that part of Europe. Dortmund isn't too far from the Dutch border. That area seems to be where the extremists in Europe are located (Northern France, Belgium, maybe the Netherlands, and Western Germany (not the historical west but up until Frankfurt or so)), based on past tragedies.

The letter seems to support this idea of who's behind it. What I'm against is the kind of generalisation that pits European non-Muslims against all Muslims (European or otherwise) in Europe that fear has brought up, and which I can see in holykroos's posts, for example.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby RedQueen » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:15 am

Great. DPA is now reporting that they found a second letter, written by the far-left Antifa.

Attacke auf BVB-Bus: Zweites Bekennerschreiben aus linker Szene aufgetaucht | Süddeutsche

Article says the letter has been distributed via the internet and claims the bus has been attacked as a protest against the "policy of the BVB" which isn't doing enough against racists, nazis and right-wing populists. Police are still in the process of verifying whether it's authentic.

Left-wing extremists acting like Nazis to protest against Nazis. Just what we need.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:49 am

ramsej84 wrote:

It is difficult to know cause German authorities are expert in hiding facts, imo they are the N.Korea of Western Europe....

You're **** with me right? Dude seriously, name ONE incident where this happened or shut up with these false claims once and for all! Cause I can't tell you how angry I get at people bullshitting like this! Time and place dude!
And not "alternative facts"! FACTS!
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Effenberg777 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:53 am

Muslims rapping german women?
Effenberg777
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
El Salvador

Postby Dumbledore7 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:37 am

Effenberg777 wrote:Muslims rapping german women?

I condone rap. Underrated music genre.
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby RedQueen » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:41 am

#12 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:

You're **** with me right? Dude seriously, name ONE incident where this happened or shut up with these false claims once and for all! Cause I can't tell you how angry I get at people bullshitting like this! Time and place dude!
And not "alternative facts"! FACTS!

I suggest you calm down a bit. Your tantrums are getting embarrassing.
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:07 am

Well, maybe you oughta think about yourself first before suggesting anything to anyone?
What exactly is hidden? They cancelled a game and didn't want to give details - which is legitimate, even standard procedure... Now: where's the bombs? Guns? Chemical weapons? THEY FOUND SHIT! So what exactly are they "hiding" or "covering up"? If anything, they created MORE uproar for SHIT...
Also I don't give a shit what people that have left the political center consider "embarrassing" or not!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:08 am

RedQueen wrote:Great. DPA is now reporting that they found a second letter, written by the far-left Antifa.

Attacke auf BVB-Bus: Zweites Bekennerschreiben aus linker Szene aufgetaucht | Süddeutsche

Article says the letter has been distributed via the internet and claims the bus has been attacked as a protest against the "policy of the BVB" which isn't doing enough against racists, nazis and right-wing populists. Police are still in the process of verifying whether it's authentic.

Left-wing extremists acting like Nazis to protest against Nazis. Just what we need.

If they were antifa they should be hanged in a square either from their nipples or from their manhood.
If they were ISIs sympathizers just pack them together with all their relatives and send them back home.

ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:11 am

#12 wrote:Well, maybe you oughta think about yourself first before suggesting anything to anyone?
What exactly is hidden? They cancelled a game and didn't want to give details - which is legitimate, even standard procedure... Now: where's the bombs? Guns? Chemical weapons? THEY FOUND SHIT! So what exactly are they "hiding" or "covering up"? If anything, they created MORE uproar for SHIT...
Also I don't give a shit what people that have left the political center consider "embarrassing" or not!

No German authorities hide facts...
For example when they say that the guy was mentally ill (ok they won't be that wrong cause to do such acts one has to be mentally ill)...

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:13 am

Relatives are not responsible for the doing of their kin dude, what kind of an understanding of "justice" is that?

So, I'm not claiming anything... But just for a second, since there are two letters of their two worst enemies, let's play a little what if game: what if it were Neo-Nazis? What do you think should happen to them?

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:17 am

The same...
But I would exclusde isis for one reason which is if it had been them there would have been no game today...

So I am sure,it was the antifa pussies...
A pussy attack from pussies

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ottackon » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:17 am

Thanks RedQueen for your reports on the situation.
ottackon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby RedQueen » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:19 am

#12 wrote:Well, maybe you oughta think about yourself first before suggesting anything to anyone?

You're the one throwing tantrums like a little kid the minute someone doesn't agree with your opinion - and not just when it comes to politics.

Here's the federal interior minister saying that "part of the answers would cause insecurity among the population". They found nothing - that's the official version. The day before a police officer was quoted as saying they had found explosives - the next day it was corrected on the grounds that the man was "confused". A bomb dog barked at a package that was later declared to have been a dummy. A lokal paper described a scenery that was only the next day found in the paperwork of the intelligence service. Where did they get that information from, unless they've seen it themselves?

You don't need to be Sherlock to come to the conclusion that something doesn't add up here. So because I don't blindly believe everything the government officially announces I "have left the political center"? And you're supposed to be a teacher, a history teacher? Aren't teachers and historians supposed to teach critical thinking rather than just parroting the official version, and rather than defaming those who ask questions as political extremists? The current German government is supposedly the only one in the world and in history that always tells the entire truth, and never covers up anything?
Last edited by RedQueen on Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Germany