You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2. Bundesliga

Discussions on German clubs and football. Want to hear more about Borussia Dortmund, Schalke, Bayer Leverkusen and other Bundesliga teams? Find it all here.

Re: 2. Bundesliga

Postby goindownsouth » Tue May 21, 2013 12:29 pm

And, sadly, down goes Regensburg... Nearly as quickly as they were promoted. :?
goindownsouth
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:10 am

MSV Duisburg

#-o
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Bazi » Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:13 am

They are no longer 2nd division. They got their license revoked and face now bankruptcy.
Bazi
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby AdepT » Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:08 pm

Well this is just sad.
More reason to hate 1860 then for scoring the goal. :wink:
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
AdepT
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Commodore » Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:23 am

So, some of you guys know that I live in Düsseldorf. Some of you guys also keep bugging me for more pictures of me and my apparently "awesome" mustache. So here we go. I've been picking up a new hobby. Cake making. This one is from over a year ago for a friend of mine who's a hardcore F95 fan. Naturally I made him a Fortuna Düsseldorf cake. Remember: I had just picked up that hobby and wasn't particularly good at it. For my first real cake, I was kind of proud still. Plus, the only thing that REALLY counts is the mustache, apparently. :D

Of course, my friends are impatient wankers, who cannot wait to eat into the cake before taking pictures of it. **** 'em:

Spoiler: show

"There are two things I am afraid of: War and Oliver Kahn."

-Mehmet Scholl
Commodore
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby BayernLove » Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:51 am

Commodore wrote:So, some of you guys know that I live in Düsseldorf. Some of you guys also keep bugging me for more pictures of me and my apparently "awesome" mustache. So here we go. I've been picking up a new hobby. Cake making. This one is from over a year ago for a friend of mine who's a hardcore F95 fan. Naturally I made him a Fortuna Düsseldorf cake. Remember: I had just picked up that hobby and wasn't particularly good at it. For my first real cake, I was kind of proud still. Plus, the only thing that REALLY counts is the mustache, apparently. :D

Of course, my friends are impatient wankers, who cannot wait to eat into the cake before taking pictures of it. **** 'em:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376452285.538338.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Chalant » Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:12 am

Commodore wrote:So, some of you guys know that I live in Düsseldorf. Some of you guys also keep bugging me for more pictures of me and my apparently "awesome" mustache. So here we go. I've been picking up a new hobby. Cake making. This one is from over a year ago for a friend of mine who's a hardcore F95 fan. Naturally I made him a Fortuna Düsseldorf cake. Remember: I had just picked up that hobby and wasn't particularly good at it. For my first real cake, I was kind of proud still. Plus, the only thing that REALLY counts is the mustache, apparently.

Im surprised you ended up a Bayern fan, given the level of support F95 has
Emre CAN do it.
Chalant
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby quaazi » Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:09 am

Cake making is probably a top 3 hobby in the world. APPROVED.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby Chalant » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:24 am

Any chance the mighty 1860 munich gets promoted this season? Bundeslga Fanatic always touts them as promotion contenders but im not so sure.
Emre CAN do it.
Chalant
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby Bazi » Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:35 pm

Chalant wrote:Any chance the mighty 1860 munich gets promoted this season? Bundeslga Fanatic always touts them as promotion contenders but im not so sure.

No wonder they do since BundesligaFanatic is as much an agenda driven website as it is an informative website.

I know for a fact that one of the authors would like nothing more than seeing A) Bayern permanently defeated by the hands of Dortmund and B) 1860 rising to the glory of the 60's and regaining supremacy as Munich's best club.

Not that any of that is going to happen but that's how it is. I don't think 1860 will have anything to do with the first two positions.

That being said, I wouldn't mind seeing 1860 return to the first division. I miss the good old derbies. It was such a unique atmosphere in the Olympiastadion and I pity anybody who has never had the opportunity to experience it for himself. Plus 1860 would be able to pay more rent to Bayern for the Allianz Arena.
Bazi
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:42 pm

1860's promotion would bring another 2 highlights to the Bundesliga calendar, so I'm all for it.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby scaPEPgoat » Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:47 pm

I just checked out the score in the Kaiserslautern-Sankt-Pauli match and noticed that STP is starting 11 German players and all 7 players on the Bench are German also. Haven't seen a team do that in a while. Even in 2.Buli. Due to the nature of the STP fans this is the last team I expected to see with an all-German squad.
scaPEPgoat
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: 2013/2014 Bundesliga Generic Discussion Thread

Postby Jorge » Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:57 pm

Paderborn 07 is fighting for Promotion to the Bundesliga and it is well positioned behind FC Koln and only 1 point behind 2nd place SpVgg Greuther Furth.

If Paderborn gets promoted it is going to be weird if they play BL matches in their 15,000 people home venue. As a side note, this is the club that started the match fixing scandal in 2004 beating Hamburg 4-2 in the Pokal.

Myself, I prefer 2 historic clubs like Koln and Kaiserlautern back in the Bundesliga.
Jorge
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
World Trade Organization

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:59 pm

Jorge wrote:Paderborn 07 is fighting for Promotion to the Bundesliga and it is well positioned behind FC Koln and only 1 point behind 2nd place SpVgg Greuther Furth.

If Paderborn gets promoted it is going to be weird if they play BL matches in their 15,000 people home venue. As a side note, this is the club that started the match fixing scandal in 2004 beating Hamburg 4-2 in the Pokal.

Myself, I prefer 2 historic clubs like Koln and Kaiserlautern back in the Bundesliga.

15k! Does that include standing areas?
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Jorge » Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:31 pm

Firefox1234 wrote: 15k! Does that include standing areas?

Jorge
I post all the time

National Flag:
World Trade Organization

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Germany