You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2. Bundesliga

Discussions on German clubs and football. Want to hear more about Borussia Dortmund, Schalke, Bayer Leverkusen and other Bundesliga teams? Find it all here.

Re: 2. Bundesliga

Postby Chalant » Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:03 am

2.BL is looking like La Liga, with Braunschweig and Hertha running away with it. 10 point gap between Hertha and 3rd place Lautern.
Emre CAN do it.
Chalant
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby YlonenXabi » Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:09 pm

Eintracht Braunschweig is playing the best football in the league and they deserve to have that gap. Something similar happened last year with Greuther Fürth
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby YlonenXabi » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:09 pm

Weiser will make his first official appereance with Kaiserslautern in a few minutes. Funny fact is that it will be in the Allianz Arena :P
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby SchwanMunich » Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:54 am

YlonenXabi wrote:Weiser will make his first official appereance with Kaiserslautern in a few minutes. Funny fact is that it will be in the Allianz Arena :P

How ironic :lol:
SchwanMunich
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:37 pm

Bochum lost at home against the worst team in the league Jahn Regensburg and now they are in huge trouble because relegation spots are very near.

It would be sad if they relegate to the third division but they honestly deserve it with such horrible performances. They couldn't create a single goal chance today #-o

I've seen a few games from them this season and Goretzka hasn't impressed me so far
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby MoFattal » Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:52 pm

It's a shame. They have a stadium atmosphere suiting for the 1.BL.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby YlonenXabi » Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:01 pm

Weiser has just scored a goal in Braunschweig ! It was a typical Bayern play. Low cross from the left and Weiser appears in the box to put the ball in the net
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby silberkreuz » Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:37 am

I have one thing to say on the subject of the II. Bundesliga.
I'm heartbroken that my hometown club, SSV Jahn Regensburg will be relegated after one season up.
That is all.
silberkreuz
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby YlonenXabi » Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:09 pm

silberkreuz wrote:I have one thing to say on the subject of the II. Bundesliga.
I'm heartbroken that my hometown club, SSV Jahn Regensburg will be relegated after one season up.
That is all.

Well, they were really lucky against Karlsruher in the promotion/relegation game last season so at least they enojoyed a full season in the second league. :mrgreen:
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby AssemFCB » Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:59 pm

I really hope that 1860 go up this season. It would be amazing to have those derbies once more. Someone posted a video of the 1997 one and it was magical, football is about games like that. If we see that soon, it will be great for the entire league.
AssemFCB
I post all the time

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby Bazi » Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:27 am

AssemFCB wrote:I really hope that 1860 go up this season. It would be amazing to have those derbies once more. Someone posted a video of the 1997 one and it was magical, football is about games like that. If we see that soon, it will be great for the entire league.

I think all their hopes were shattered last matchday.

Six points in six games left, a couple of competitors ahead of them and then they'll have to win the relegation games, too.

I'd say the probability is less than 5%.
Bazi
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby AssemFCB » Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:09 pm

Well, 1860 just hired Hassan Shehata, who coached Egypt to three consecutive CANs, as an adviser. Now I REALLY want them to go up!
AssemFCB
I post all the time

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby Dhuber24 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:47 pm

AssemFCB wrote:Well, 1860 just hired Hassan Shehata, who coached Egypt to three consecutive CANs, as an adviser. Now I REALLY want them to go up!

They're 6 points out of 3rd with 5 games to play. They have a slim chance to make it up
Mia San Mia
Herr Huber
Dhuber24
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Element » Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:13 pm

AssemFCB wrote:Well, 1860 just hired Hassan Shehata, who coached Egypt to three consecutive CANs, as an adviser. Now I REALLY want them to go up!

This is a joke, right?
Element

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Chalant » Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:24 pm

Hertha BSC has clinched promotion to the Bundesliga. Expect Braunschweig to follow soon.
Emre CAN do it.
Chalant
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Anonymous

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Germany