You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Winter break - Will you have a "Bayern Withdrawal?"

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Will you suffer from a "Bayern Withdrawal?"

A) Yes, I will be suffering from it.
63%
B) No, I'll be just fine.
38%

Total votes : 8

Winter break - Will you have a "Bayern Withdrawal?"

Postby tracylynn » Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:17 pm

The first half of the Bundesliga season is completed and after this game on Wednesday, we have to wait a month to see our team play again. So, are any of you are going to have a "Bayern withdrawal?" Also, what do you plan to do or watch during this break in the season? Will you watch the EPL? Or La Liga? Or Serie A?

I always hate this time of the season but I'm glad they have a break so that they can get healthy. I, for one, plan on watching all the Bayern and German NT games I have on DVD in order to ease my pain. I might also watch some EPL but it just won't be the same as watching the Bundesliga.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby draconaut » Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:04 am

Yeah,i got this weird habit,nowadays I only want to see Bayern or German NTON ACTION ONLY!
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Mirage » Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:16 pm

I'll watch the EPL, mostly because I can. If the Bundesliga aired over here, and over xmas, I'd watch that heh. I can't believe the Premiership has to play on Boxing Day! I find this crazy!
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby kevh26 » Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:25 pm

you find that crazy??? i'm going to a match on boxing day to stand in the freezing cold watching two teams i don't really follow! (in case you're wondering why, it's all about the atmosphere, i love boxing day!)
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fa » Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:55 pm

Im keeping an eye on the transfermarkt and hope Bayern buys someone :)
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby dracus » Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:44 am

fa wrote:Im keeping an eye on the transfermarkt and hope Bayern buys someone :)

That's why jan month is more intereseting one.More rumours,more excitement and.... more disappointment
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Return to General Bayern Discussion