You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Who is your favourite Bayern player?

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Who is your favourite Bayern player?

Postby shpati_L1 » Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:57 pm

I would like to know Who is your favourite Bayern player ? and WHY ?
Mines Lahm because he is the best LB in the world and when i play football i try to play like he does (I'm not a full back , i'm a winger).
Yours?
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Albania

Re: Who is your favourite Bayern player ?

Postby reiniksrobis » Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:25 pm

Ribery. He is my favorite player since he came to Bayern, but he was on my TOP5 at Marseille already! Always liked him! I try dribblings like Ribery does and some time ago I started to pass like Ribery :D But still, my idol on pitch is Gattuso- I try to play like him every time I play football! Lahm and Ze is good too, but Ribery is my favorite!

Ribery are king of football.
reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SilentStrike » Sun May 03, 2009 2:34 pm

Lahm, cus he's loyal, not arrogant, cares about other people even though he's one of the best full-backs if not THE best.
Ribery isn't even my top 10 cus he's a great player, but arrogant, thinks he's the shit, dreams of playing somewhere else, and never did charity like Lahm did.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby nur4bayern » Thu May 07, 2009 6:54 am

Ribery is a great player but he's just passing through Bayern on his way to where-ever, Lahm is great, truly world class on and off the pitch, but my fave is Schweini. He is a true Bavarian, in manorism, work ethic and style. He bleeds Bayern red! Even his German dialect is 100% Bayerisch. With time, I think he could be one of Bayern's all time greats.
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”
nur4bayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby KieranD » Mon May 11, 2009 11:58 pm

lahm coz he is loyal has skill and is one of the most rated players in the world i never here a bad thing about him ever seems like a nice guy and a good role model to others

lucio holds a nice place in me tho as he is loyal to us and has some amount of skill and experience as a defender, maybe he should have been captain until lahm was ready
KieranD
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby mattie » Tue May 12, 2009 12:04 am

im a keeper so no doubt OLLIVER KAHN ! he was my idol and STILL IS !
but atm..where i cant see Rensing in the Goal..my favourite is Lucioo..he plays every game with HEART ! he gets injured and still doesnt give up , just to help us ...reminds me to kahn , as he got hit with a golf ball , and didnt get out :)
mattie
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MrLinky » Tue May 12, 2009 5:54 pm

Philipp Lahm by far. He was born in Munchen, he's humble, smart and he's a world-class player. For me the best left-back in the world. Personally it would hurt me a lot more to see him leave than any other player in the squad.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby Tomas » Tue May 12, 2009 6:12 pm

Have to agree with Lahm... to me he is the heart of Bayern. Olli Kahn... my favorite GK in history. A true legend. Willy Sagnol is another player who I loved watching out on the pitch. Yesterday I was watching some footage of him... damn he had some skills!! Its a shame he had to retire early.

To pick just 1 favorite is tough throughout Bayern history. But currently, is it by far Lahm!
Tomas
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby USBayernMunichFan » Mon May 25, 2009 10:37 pm

Schweinsteiger ... Love him for Germany (62 caps already), and think he's going to be a stud for Bayern and the NT in the next 4-6 years. Go Bastian!
The champions .... 2013/14
USBayernMunichFan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Element » Sun May 31, 2009 9:29 am

USBayernMunichFan wrote:Schweinsteiger ... Love him for Germany (62 caps already), and think he's going to be a stud for Bayern and the NT in the next 4-6 years. Go Bastian!

Yes Me too

Schweinsteiger is My Fav For Nearly the same reasons
Element

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby thulkazal » Sun May 31, 2009 11:17 am

Lahm no doubt ... Since Oli left I can see only him as real true leader of Bayern
thulkazal
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fcb-mestre » Sun May 31, 2009 12:35 pm

Lahm & Schweini.
They're German
They're young
They're strong
They're the greatest!
fcb-mestre
Getting the hang of it

Postby shwas55 » Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:35 pm

Effenberg from the older generation.

Lahm from the new. He is just the perfect player IMO.

I also like Klose alot. He might not be as fancy as some other strikers, but when he is in form he is one of the best in the world just pure class never gives up, and not selfish like other strikers. If he thinks his team mate has a better chance scoring then he will pass it to him.
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby Schweden » Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:14 pm

It's a hard choice between Lahm and Schweini... Both are Bavarian, both are great assisters, and both are really loyal & young. However, Lahm does tend to be more consistent... But, Schweini is a better crosser and scorer, but then again, Lahm is a defender. I guess I like Schweini more though, Lahm just isn't physically commanding enough :roll:
My FC Bayern
GK : Manuel Neuer
RB : Lahm
CB : Vertonghen
CB : Badstuber
LB : Alaba
CDM : Schweinsteiger
CDM : Gustavo
RW : Ribery
CAM : Kroos
LW : Ribery
ST: Huntelaar
Schweden
Getting the hang of it

Postby Element » Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:41 pm

Bastian Schweinsteiger
Element

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Next

Return to General Bayern Discussion