You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Who is your favourite Bayern player?

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Who is your favourite Bayern player ?

Postby FCB general » Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:38 pm

Thats very hard question... In every generation were many fantastic players... Currently, Philipp Lahm. Very good and greatful player. Plays 2 sides on his natural positions, also can jump in defensive midfield(belive me or not).

From former players:
Beckenbauer, Müller, Maier, Hoeneß, Breitner, Rummenigge, Augenthaler... Matthäus, Kahn, Scholl, Elber, Lizerazu, Effenberg, Ze Roberto, Salihamidžić, Sagnol, Makaay...

Current: Lahm, Robben, Schweinsteiger, Ribéry, Tymoschuck.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby Element » Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:35 pm

FCB general wrote:also can jump in defensive midfield(belive me or not).

He played that when he was in the youth team of Bayern

Magath made him A LB with Stuttgart

also he played it with thR NT vs ENGLAND in a friendly
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCB general » Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:10 pm

Element wrote:
also he played it with thR NT vs ENGLAND in a friendly

Thats what I'm talking about. :wink:
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby Paddy » Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:17 pm

FCB general wrote:Thats very hard question... In every generation were many fantastic players... Currently, Philipp Lahm. Very good and greatful player. Plays 2 sides on his natural positions, also can jump in defensive midfield(belive me or not).

From former players:
Beckenbauer, Müller, Maier, Hoeneß, Breitner, Rummenigge, Augenthaler... Matthäus, Kahn, Scholl, Elber, Lizerazu, Effenberg, Ze Roberto, Salihamidžić, Sagnol, Makaay...

Current: Lahm, Robben, Schweinsteiger, Ribéry, Tymoschuck.

Lizarazu was one of my favourite players when I started watching Bayern. Kahn, Lizarazu, Effenberg, Elber. Btw your signature is ugly. :lol:
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AMLN » Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:03 am

Thomas "Bomber II" Müller and Schweinsteiger "Schweinz Tiger"
AMLN
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby mmn0404 » Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:39 pm

only TITAN KAHN =D>
mmn0404
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Toni88 » Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:58 pm

Kahn was my idol when I was a little kid and used to play as a keeper.. His authority on and off field was one of the major factors in Bayern's success..
From this season's team, I will go for Lahm..With such a consistency, he's totally inspiring!!
Mia san mia
Toni88
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby kip » Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:23 pm

Lahm, for sure, always "loved" that boy.
kip
Getting the hang of it

Postby dejodejo » Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:35 pm

steffan effenberg that man will never be forgoten.i allways have a preference for the agressive players but effe is the one.he know how to be leader and what to do allways.now i have the feeling that gustavo it will be a next legend at fcb.i like him very much.hes great.the best of ours in the most important match of this year.with inter it was simply great.when he plays in his position he is the best.but allways after schweini :wink:
dejodejo
Getting the hang of it

Postby München Minded » Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:15 pm

Gerd Müller "Der Bomber"!
der Kaiser:
“We should not fool ourselves. We are not one of the world's top teams any more”
“The defence has to get used to playing with the goalkeeper”
"They are all like prostitutes: they smoke, they're lazy, and they sleep all day"
München Minded
I post all the time

Postby eliasov » Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:57 am

FORMER PLAYERS : der titan oliver kahn , effenberg
CURRENT PLAYERS : MULLER, LAHM and i had a high opinion on kroos last season but too bad he was a flopp this season i hope that he bounce back under JUPP ..
ImageImage
eliasov
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Lindi33 » Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:31 am

Neuer><><><Gomeez :D
Lindi33
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Payam » Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:57 am

Philipp Lahm
Consistent, ever present and loyal. Hard to find these kind of players nowadays.
I'll paint any car for 3.95.
Payam
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Sweden
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby munchen99 » Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:59 pm

Lindi33 wrote:Neuer><><><Gomeez :D

lool!! wtf...

too many to mention- although the whole zickler-jancker (just named those two because no1 has mentioned them) generation was my favourite
munchen99
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Daniel N » Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:44 pm

Of previous players that I have actually seen play Khan and Effenberg. Man they where real leaders, inspiring their team to greatness.
Today, apart from the obvious choices of Schweinsteiger and Lahm with their quality as well as loyalty, I believe Olic gets way to little praise. He is a machine, he is versatile, he run and run and run... With this past seasons problems with keeping focus in the second half I have missed Olic's never stop trying(read running) mentality which I see as a crucial part of the FCB philosophy. As part of his rehab regime "he was obliged to use a motion machine, repeatedly stretching and bending the knee, for a full eight hours every day(fcbayern.de)"... FOR TWO MONTHS (that is 480 hours or 28800 minutes if you will). If that doesent show character then I don't know what does.
Go Olic!
It is not the strong one that wins, the one that wins is strong- Franz Beckenbauer

Ceterum censeo Camp Nou esse delendam!
Daniel N
First post

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion