You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Who is your favourite Bayern player?

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Who is your favourite Bayern player ?

Postby raz25 » Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:50 pm

Michael Rensing all the way! You've got to admire his ambition and commitment to Bayern. Just look at him, training lonely in the rain, 2 weeks before his team mates. Now that's some courage, ambition, devotion, commitment, faith, love for Bayern and for what he's doing (even if he totally sucks at it, damn you Rensing!). Yeah... you get tears... he should be a role model for eveybody.
Ich bin ein Feierbiest!
raz25
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby thulkazal » Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:34 pm

You cant judge his personality by 1 picture ... and my thinking is otherway ...
thulkazal
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Aequitas1987 » Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:39 pm

My current fav is Klose, i think he still is one of the best strikers. I think we could have gotten an away goal if Klose wasn't injured vs Barcelona. Followed closely behind by Ze Roberto. I also loved Jansen when he was there. Don't know why we sold him so quickly.
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Tomas » Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:06 pm

raz25 wrote:Michael Rensing all the way! You've got to admire his ambition and commitment to Bayern. Just look at him, training lonely in the rain, 2 weeks before his team mates. Now that's some courage, ambition, devotion, commitment, faith, love for Bayern and for what he's doing (even if he totally sucks at it, damn you Rensing!). Yeah... you get tears... he should be a role model for eveybody.

Thats one way to look at it. :D :shock: :o :? 8)

My though on this is:

1) Rensing was out hurt (officially) for the last part of the season.
2) He also needs to work on a few things.
3) He is in one of our most important positions and needs to get his shit together.
4) He needs to fight for his spot AND ESPECIALLY if we get in a new GK, which doesnt seem likely but the transfer season isnt quite over with yet.
Tomas
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby InSaNe » Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:10 pm

Mario Gomez :D
InSaNe
Getting the hang of it

Postby Lello18 » Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:58 pm

Bastian Schweinsteiger
Lello18
Getting the hang of it

Postby torstenfringshair » Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:10 pm

schweinsteiger- a product of the youth system always gives 100% and can play in numerous positions
torstenfringshair
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:19 pm

torstenfringshair wrote:schweinsteiger- a product of the youth system always gives 100% and can play in numerous positions

Schweinsteiger is My Fav Player too !!! (All users here know that i guess)

However , He Rarely Gives 100% But when he does ,He is Amazing

And yes he can play all positions in the Midfield And Also the rB and LB in Emergency Situations
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby YlonenXabi » Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:38 pm

Luca Toni and Sosa :D

And I really like Bastian, Ribery, Van Buyten and Lahm too
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Spain

Postby shileno » Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:37 pm

Christian Lell, he's simply the best RB in the history..

Seriously, Lahm and Tymoschuk. Both are top class, professional, always have great performances, and (IMO) the love to play for Bayern.

I don't like lazy, irregular and unprofessional players like Schweini, Breno or Micho. If they want to play with us, they must give their 100%.
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby nur4bayern » Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:34 pm

shileno wrote:Christian Lell, he's simply the best RB in the history..

Seriously, Lahm and Tymoschuk. Both are top class, professional, always have great performances, and (IMO) the love to play for Bayern.

I don't like lazy, irregular and unprofessional players like Schweini, Breno or Micho. If they want to play with us, they must give their 100%.

:lol: [-X
You are one funny guy.

Seriously though, my faves are Schweini and Lahm, both local boys you've done well for both club and country.
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”
nur4bayern
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby appudds » Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:44 am

Lahm for ever!!!!
shileno wrote:Christian Lell

=D>
:lol:
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby Element » Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:02 am

shileno wrote:I don't like lazy, irregular and unprofessional players like Schweini, Breno or Micho. If they want to play with us, they must give their 100%.

Abut Professionalism , Schweinsteiger is the most professional in the team , He Never Makes problems wtih the Team

Never Comes up with Statements , His personal life doesnt interfere with his games

Bt About laziness , U ARE TOTALLY RIGHT
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby AvatarX » Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:38 pm

From the current team my personal fav is Schweinsteiger too ... I believe in his abilities (we all see him doing great things with the NT), he just need to work and believe in himself more...

From previous teams there were so many great players (Kahn, Effenberg, Mathaus, Klinsman or even KHR) so it's difficult for me to pick one...
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby appudds » Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:23 pm

Lahm is the best according to me, even though i like schwein!
Its just that he has a slight favouritism over Schweini for me!
appudds

National Flag:
India

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion