You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Who is Bayern Munich's Player of the Season?

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Your choice

Neuer
1%
Alaba
1%
Dante
7%
Lahm
16%
Martinez
3%
Schweinsteiger
20%
Ribery
24%
Robben
5%
Kroos
3%
Mueller
15%
Mandzukic
5%
Gomez
No votes

Total votes : 75

Who is Bayern Munich's Player of the Season?

Postby Achilles » Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:18 pm

An interesting topic from Goal.com http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/editorial/2013/04/17/3907875/who-is-bayern-munichs-player-of-the-season?source=breakingnews&ICID=HP_BN_1

I really don't expect them to put Dante as one of our best player,I totally agree of course but their threads about Bayern are not very trustworthy.
Bastian is missing for sure,it should up there with Muller,D-Wall and Ribery.

Well,what you think?
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Who is Bayern Munich's Player of the Season?

Postby quaazi » Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:25 pm

Dante, really. Ribery's presence is almost irreplacable, but he has a dozen other good players around him to pick up the slack if he's underperforming. While Müller's strength is bringing up the best in the players around him.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby Achilles » Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:52 pm

I agree,Ribery is really irreplacable for Bayern,he makes thing happen as for Muller he has the best career season this year,even better than 2010 with Van Ghaal but Dante was exceptional,strong & fast at the same time,no crucial errors and his chemistry with his partner CB was fantastic.
But I have to say that Schweinsteiger's presence is what we need the most,this guy is our team's mind,when he is on form,we are unstoppable,he a powerhouse at midfield and probably the best holding midfielder in the world right now.
I'm in a dilema Bastian vs Dante but I'll wait till the season ends to take my decision :)
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Postby Element » Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:08 pm

In my opinion , despite of all players playing awesomely well

it is between 3 players only

1-Dante(d-Wall right there baby) 2-Lahm (he is having a monster season) 3-Schweinsteiger (help D-wall bully them all :P )
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby samaj » Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:11 pm

Element wrote:In my opinion , despite of all players playing awesomely well

1-Dante(d-Wall right there baby) 2-Lahm (he is having a monster season) 3-Schweinsteiger (help D-wall bully them all :P )

Exactly those are our top 3 players this season. To be honest, I feel like Ribery's form last season was better
"My Heart Is Here.
My Heart Is Red." -Schweinsteiger
samaj
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Achilles » Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:18 pm

Element wrote:In my opinion , despite of all players playing awesomely well

I can't never tell when this guy has a bad season,he is so consistently good over and over again for many seasons,I think most fans will agree with you(that he has the best season of his career) because of his numerous assists.

Dante's instant impact at the team is ridiculous he matches Robben's impact at 2010 easily
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Postby ScottBrown » Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:56 pm

Why isnt Pierre there? :x
JK

I would say Dante. Then Müller and then Martinez.
Scott Brown is the captain of Celtic, to prevent all you noobs to ask :D

NikolajFromDenmark here.
ScottBrown
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby ballackfcb » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:15 pm

It has to be either Dante or Ribery.
Dante has been very reliable this season at the back and this has been Ribery's best season at bayern.
ballackfcb
2013/14 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby Robb3449 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:38 pm

I would have to say 1). Schweini: you don't get much more irreplaceable than this guy(see Arsenal 2nd leg). 2). Dante: he has shored up a back line that has been a bit of a weakness for Bayern the last few years. 3). Ribery: it's really tough for me to put him third because he's been just awesome. It's a joy to watch him somehow, consistently get past 2,3 defenders on the left and set up MM, MG, TM for tap-ins.
Reggie Jackson (of the 1977 NY Yankees) when asked, "What's the biggest thing you've noticed (about the team) since being injured?" " The magnitude of ME!"
Robb3449
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Aequitas1987 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:42 pm

I will have to say Lahm. He always has good seasons but this season he has just been something else. After that I will have to say Manduzikic. New Mario has led by example about defending from the front and our attacking midfielders have followed his example. His work ethic might even surpass Olic. Defending from the front has always been one of Jupp's key elements and no one has shown that better than Manduzikic (then Muller).
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:41 pm

It's really hard to pick one and unfair because our success is a result of every player, including those who are not regulars. However if I had to pick one, at this point it would be Schweinsteiger. Not only is he having an exceptional season, he is also the one whose presence is missed most when he isn't having a good game. Dante comes in second place for me because he's had a huge impact and is the main reason why we have the best defence in Bundesliga history. I picked Schweinsteiger over him because he has an impact on the offensive game as well as the defensive.

As for Ribery, he was probably the best player up until December. I think that his form in the first half of the season was better.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:51 pm

Entire team, I can't say that one individual has made this season so great.

If I have to choose, that would certainly be our defender Dante. Why? Take a look at our stats in all competitions. With so strong defense and him as a defense general in the last line, everything has been looking fantastic.

After him, it would be Martinez. Why? He has made Schweini better than ever. We haven't lost a single BL game when Martinez played and I hope this will continue in forthcoming weeks.

After them it's hard to say... Our boss Ribery, Lahm, Mandžo, Müller. Everybody have been giving their all best to contribute.

In this Bayern, individuals aren't important.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby AssemFCB » Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:54 pm

Let's postpone this thread until June 2. A lot will be decided by then and many will underperform or shine in the next month and a half.
AssemFCB
I post all the time

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby Achilles » Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:29 pm

I agree with you guys,this Bayern is a T.E.A.M no doubt! Of course we have a way to go for more trophies and celebrations IF we manage to keep it up like the last month.
But for Goal.com make such topics for Bayern is kind of weird,right? Especially after Juve wins they get crazy with Bayern,before these 2 games they were like "ok,good team but not so good to win it" Now they saying that Barca is the underdog against us,lol

Despite that,they put Dante as a candidate,so it seems they looked and learned his huge impact in our stats and game,when I'm talking about football with my friends or whatever,I keep saying since October,keep an eye on Afro-man(Dante) they laughed because of his age and price tag,many fans they keep underestimate him way too much,so does Goal.com which in my opinion they only care about EPL fans and the two Spanish giants,so a topic like this was actually good for a mini-discussion,if we consider their thoughts towards Bayern(threads,users,ratings e.t.c)
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Postby lau03143 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:02 pm

1. Dante

2. Mandzukic

3. Ribery
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Scotland

Next

Return to General Bayern Discussion