You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Visiting Bayern training: suggestions?

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Visiting Bayern training: suggestions?

Postby FCBinNYC » Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:09 pm

Hey all, haven't posted on here in a while...I'm finally going to Munchen in a couple days and I was wondering if anyone knows the lowdown on the open training sessions at the Sabener Strasse. Basically I'm just looking for suggestions on how early I should get there and where i should stand to get a good spot to hopefully get autographs. I've heard it's been pretty crowded since the club's shopping spree this summer...any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tracylynn » Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:06 pm

Well, I really can't give you any details about their training session since I haven't been to one. However, if it's like the training session of American football then you would want to go as early as possible. When I went to the Dever Broncos training camp, I arrived a hour before the players came onto the field so that I can get the good spots. As for the right spots, well, pay attention to where the rest of the fans are going. There will be some fans who go to these sessions a lot and know exactly where to go.

P.S. They might have an area section off for autographs so be on the lookout.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FC Bajern » Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:17 pm

Where are the German Bayern fans when you need them?

btw, you beter get loads of pictures of the stadium, players etc, and post them.
FC Bajern

Postby Mirage » Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:34 pm

Go as early as possible, say 7am-ish. Thats a total guess but I'm hoping an educated one.
And most fans congregate near the car parks. At least, thats where I've seen most photos taken - there's always cars parked in the background.
I might be totally wrong.
Good luck anyway. There should be some English-speaking fans about.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBinNYC » Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:05 pm

Cool, yeah I was planning on going on the early side of things. Definately taking lots of pictures, I'll be at the game vs. Energie Cottbus in the Sudkurve so look out for me!
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Return to General Bayern Discussion