You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Viewing FC Bayern (TV/Internet)

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Viewing FC Bayern (TV/Internet)

Postby german_soccer_chic » Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:32 pm

for anyone that did not know you can watch all the games and highlights via subscription on their site. this is just a friendly bit of info if anyone wanted to know. :)
Bastian Schweinsteiger, Lukas Podolski, and Phillip Lahm are just so darn hot it should be a crime.
german_soccer_chic
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby podolski4life » Wed Aug 23, 2006 12:57 am

yes, but dont you have to pay for the subscription? :?:

oh and your signature made me laugh :lol:
"Tactics? What tactics?" - Mark van Bommel to Felix Magath after being accused of lack of effort and tactical discipline.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:15 am

Yes I got a subscription. It's relatively expensive...
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby fa » Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:06 am

Last year i subscribed for the FCB Champions on the Bayern website, but i was a bit disappointed because they said it was LIVE coverage.. but in fact they just commentated the match, you could not see it Live.. only afterward they gave small summuries of the goals.

THerefor i was looking for some website of program to see the games LIVE, and the best solution if you want to keep it free do is a combination of PPlive, TVUplayer and PODcast !! maybe the graphs aren't comparable with the ones you are used on TV, but at least you can see something.

btw, for those who want to pay there are some good website where you pay a bit more than at the Bayern website.. i know one site where they show all the games of the bundesliga for only 5 EUR a month.. this seems a lot but you can see the WHOLE match LIVE.. the website is Dutch so probably you ll not understand, therefor i ll try to find one in English

enjoy !!
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:52 am

fa wrote:btw, for those who want to pay there are some good website where you pay a bit more than at the Bayern website.. i know one site where they show all the games of the bundesliga for only 5 EUR a month.. this seems a lot but you can see the WHOLE match LIVE.. the website is Dutch so probably you ll not understand, therefor i ll try to find one in English

Interesting! What's the URL please?
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby fa » Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:38 pm

The Dutch link is : http://www.talpa.tv/web/show/id=47944

The info about the payment you can find here:

http://www.talpa.tv/web/show/id=457419

like I said, its all in DUTCH.. but im trying to find one in English for all of you :) [/u]
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:26 pm

excellent thanks
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby fa » Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:56 pm

LoL MUTU, do you understand dutch?? :D

Im really sorry but I cannot find another website that broadcasts the Bundesliga... is there someone else who did find another one?
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:04 pm

fa wrote:LoL MUTU, do you understand dutch?? :D

Languages I can understand easily are Maltese, English and Italian. I also know a little bit of German. The mixture of these languages allows me to understand the context of what someone is talking about in Dutch. I won't understand everything, but I'll understand the jist of the conversation, unless he speaks too fast ;)

The most important thing is watching the match though.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby fa » Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:17 pm

yes thats true!! but if you want i can help you translate it.. i also read that you can also try the website for only 0.95 EUR i think the first month. so if you r not sure, you can always just try and quit later.

will let you know whenever i find a English website offering LIVE broadcasting of bayern.. btw, i believe that the rights in Germany were sold to a company called sport1 (www.sport1.de) but im not sure.. maybe you can check their website.

Good luck
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby german_soccer_chic » Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:10 am

so...in other words, are you saying that you cannot watch Live games via FCBtv or not? I'm glad you said something before I paid for a subscription.:shock:
Bastian Schweinsteiger, Lukas Podolski, and Phillip Lahm are just so darn hot it should be a crime.
german_soccer_chic
Getting the hang of it

Postby podolski4life » Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:28 am

No, you can't. you only get match summaries, player interview, etc. but no games :(
"Tactics? What tactics?" - Mark van Bommel to Felix Magath after being accused of lack of effort and tactical discipline.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fa » Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:40 am

-Conclusion: You can only watch HIGHLIGHTS, SUMMARIES and will get LIVE audio reports.. but the most important, LIVE football, is not provided by FCB Champions !!

-Solution: *Free = SopCast, TVU player, PP Live, ...

*Pay = www.talpa.tv , maybe others.. ??

Notice:: talpa.tv is DUTCH, im still trying to find an English broadcaster!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fa » Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:49 am

So i finally found out that the rights for this season are bought by Deutsche Telekom.. you should check their website if there is anything on about the internet broadcasting. Good Luck

This is the article were i found out about Tcom:

http://www.dw-world.de/dw/article/0,214 ... 77,00.html
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby german_soccer_chic » Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:13 pm

well personally i must say thank you, i originally posted this forum to help other and now i find others are helping me. thnx
german_soccer_chic
Getting the hang of it

Next

Return to General Bayern Discussion