You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Viewing FC Bayern (TV/Internet)

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Torrents with Bundesliga matches

Postby reiniksrobis » Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:55 pm

MatthewZ87 wrote:I used sopcast something about year ago but it didn't work good then, but I will try again. Cheers mate.

;) Cheers. SopCast works good for me, you just should find good channels

Ribery are king of football.
reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Landon Donovan

Postby FCBinNYC » Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:17 am

WOW $80?! A month or a year? My GolTV package is only $4/month.
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Tomas » Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:29 am

FCBinNYC wrote:WOW $80?! A month or a year? My GolTV package is only $4/month.

Out here if you want GolTV through Direct TV you have to buy one of the top packages that goes for $88/month. But after taxes, fees and all the other hidden charges, youre looking at about $120 a month.
Tomas
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBinNYC » Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:40 pm

I have Time Warner Cable. We get "extended basic" TV (which ESPN, FSC and other channels are a part of) and internet for $110/month, then the sports tier (which GolTV is a part of) is an extra $4. Unfortunately, extra cable boxes (for more than one TV) are an extra $10 each, I dunno how many TVs you guys have in your house but we have two in mine, so our total is $124/month. Which personally I think is still too much considering how often our service goes out (1-2 times a month), but if you call and complain they'll knock a few bucks off the bill. But I guess it's not THAT bad if you guys have to pay 20x more just for GolTV, that's crazy.
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Jorge » Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:36 pm

Tomas wrote:

Out here if you want GolTV through Direct TV you have to buy one of the top packages that goes for $88/month. But after taxes, fees and all the other hidden charges, youre looking at about $120 a month.

Tom, that's if we subscribe to a regular standard package and you want GolTV added on. There is a cheaper way to get GOLTV from Direct TV. Cancel your current subscription and switch instead to any of the Spanish language packages, even the most basic ones have GolTV, but you probably can do what I did, as I am not interested in a couple dozen channels from Mexico, Guatemala or Peru choose a package that has the majority of the English spoken channels as well. The best deal is The Familiar Ultra Package, it has 45 Spanish Channels (GolTV is one of them but it comes in English) plus 160 English Channels (almost every channel is there), the total price $34.99 + taxes for one full year, $59.99 + taxes after. This is about a third of what you pay right now (about half after a year).

Here is the link:

https://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/wizard/b ... navtype=-1

I got rid of cable more than 10 years ago and I will not look back.
Jorge
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
World Trade Organization

Postby Tomas » Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:35 pm

Jorge wrote:
Tomas wrote:

Tom, that's if we subscribe to a regular standard package and you want GolTV added on. There is a cheaper way to get GOLTV from Direct TV. Cancel your current subscription and switch instead to any of the Spanish language packages, even the most basic ones have GolTV, but you probably can do what I did, as I am not interested in a couple dozen channels from Mexico, Guatemala or Peru choose a package that has the majority of the English spoken channels as well. The best deal is The Familiar Ultra Package, it has 45 Spanish Channels (GolTV is one of them but it comes in English) plus 160 English Channels (almost every channel is there), the total price $34.99 + taxes for one full year, $59.99 + taxes after. This is about a third of what you pay right now (about half after a year).

Here is the link:

https://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/wizard/b ... navtype=-1

I got rid of cable more than 10 years ago and I will not look back.

Cheers Jorge! Ill have to check that out. I dont see my wife arguing over the fact that our cable bill could be about $30 cheaper each month.
I spoke with Comcast and they only have Goltv out on the east side of the states but not up in the Pacific Northwest (Washington/Oregon etc). Its kind of stupid in my opinion as to supply certain channels to certain states and not blanket the whole country with the same channels, local channels excluded.
Tomas
I'm a chatterbox!

Re: Viewing Bayern games (TV/Internet)

Postby mknard » Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:40 pm

i see the matches at bwin.com but are there a chance of getting full screen? :D
mknard
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Re: Torrent Bayern games

Postby ubiytza » Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:25 am

Since I do not have an opportunity to watch the games live (time difference), anyone know of a torrent side, where I can download Bayern games?
ubiytza
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby armbrust » Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:50 pm

any link to see todays game?
@armbrustpoker
armbrust
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby MrLinky » Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:36 pm

You should try out the links on here:

http://www.atdhe.net/
MrLinky
I post all the time

Bayern in Scotland

Postby macturner » Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:24 pm

Hey everyone, I currently live in Canada and am able to watch all the games on GolTV, but in September I'm moving to Glasgow, Scotland.

I was hoping that there might be a Bayern fan here that lives in Glasgow that could give me some pointers on where to watch the games. I would love to find a nice pub where I could go watch every game with other Bayern fans, but also if you could tell me if the television carries their games as well. I'll be living in a residence at the University of Glasgow so I can't imagine having anything more than basic cable.
macturner
Getting the hang of it

Re: Bayern in Scotland

Postby ballackfcb » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:24 pm

I am from glasgow, the only place you can see some bayern games is on setanta but it went bust last month. The bundesliga may be shown on Sky Sports or ESPN where the spl will be shown. All Bayern cl games will be shown on Sky sports. For league and cup games I normally use bwin.com on the pc. Also use myp2up.com for links to bayern games on the internet, this is particulary useful for cup games. :D

Enjoy your time in Glasgow, bring as many outdoor jackets as you have with you as you will certainly need them. It rains all the time here, and it is extremely windy :lol:
ballackfcb
2013/14 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby macturner » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:52 pm

Damn, I'll have to search around for a good German pub when I'm there
macturner
Getting the hang of it

Postby macturner » Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:27 pm

ballackfcb wrote:I am from glasgow, the only place you can see some bayern games is on setanta but it went bust last month. The bundesliga may be shown on Sky Sports or ESPN where the spl will be shown. All Bayern cl games will be shown on Sky sports. For league and cup games I normally use bwin.com on the pc. Also use myp2up.com for links to bayern games on the internet, this is particulary useful for cup games. :D

Enjoy your time in Glasgow, bring as many outdoor jackets as you have with you as you will certainly need them. It rains all the time here, and it is extremely windy :lol:

Any chance this changes anything as in access on standard television or pubs...

http://bundesliga.de/en/liga/news/2008/ ... .php&fla=4
macturner
Getting the hang of it

Postby Lello18 » Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:30 pm

Damn, i live in lebanon, I can watch English Spanish Italian Portuguese Brazilian Dutch Swiss (All the arabic leagues too) Armenian Greek Turkish Argentinian French..... and even more leagues, oh scottish league too
But I have no channel airing the Bundesliga :(
So I catch Bayern News on internet, but i watched the Audi Cup.
Sorry, if i knew of a way to watch it in glascow i would have helped
Lello18
Getting the hang of it

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion