You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Viewing FC Bayern (TV/Internet)

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Viewing Bayern games on TV.

Postby ballackfcb » Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:54 pm

I watch all bayern's bundesliga games on bwin.com and the dfb cup games on justintv. =P~
ballackfcb
2013/14 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby MrLinky » Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:57 pm

Over here I have albanian pay-TV where I can watch pretty much every possible football match , bundesliga , french league , spanish la liga ,
english premier league , italian serie A and the european comeptitions CL and Uefa cup so its all good , I dont miss a match ever !
I have a tip for everybody that cant see the games on TV , u can watch it on the internet per live stream .
The quality isnt the best but its watchable if you have no other choice .

http://www.myp2p.eu/index.php?part=sports
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MaCk0y » Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:45 pm

I don't recommend justin.tv for watching sports. Most of them are low quality streams, where it's not practical to watch full screen. Only use it as a last resort.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBinNYC » Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:19 pm

Yeah, justin.tv streams do suck, but for Mac users like me it's the best we can get since I don't know any p2ptv apps that are Mac-compatible. :x
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:10 am

FCBinNYC wrote:Yeah, justin.tv streams do suck, but for Mac users like me it's the best we can get since I don't know any p2ptv apps that are Mac-compatible. :x

I always thought Macs are evil :P
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MaCk0y » Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:10 pm

Other sites I've found: http://sportsp2p.com/, http://allp2ptv.org/,http://www.p2ptvsports.com/

Yeah, justin.tv streams do suck, but for Mac users like me it's the best we can get since I don't know any p2ptv apps that are Mac-compatible. :x

How to use SopCast on Mac OS X

You don't need Windows to run SopCast! If you have an Intel Mac, you can run it using a program called CrossOver (make sure it's 6.2.1 or newer). Once you do that, follow these instructions:

1. Install CrossOver
2. Start CrossOver and install IE6 from the list of supported software.
3. Download installer of media player 7 from: http://www.microsoft.com/windows/window ... fault.aspx
4. Install media player 7:
a) In crossover installer choose 'install unsupported software
b) select the bottle, which you created for IE6
c) mark option 'Choose intaller file'
d) click 'install' and browse to the media player installer file (mp71.exe or whatevere you downloaded)
e) step through the installation process
5. Download media player 9 from:
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/window ... fault.aspx
6. Install it in the same way as media player 7
7. Download sopcast installer from http://www.sopcast.com/download/
If you download the zip file, unpack it . There should be sopcast installer file, like Setup-SopCast-2.0.4-2007-11-20.exe
8. Install Sopcast in the same way as mp7 and mp9, always select the same bottle although crossover might disadvise it.
9. Start sopcast and have fun.

NOTES:
param name="SopAddress" value="sop://broker1.sopcast.com:3912/41999"
If you can't get a picture in SopCast after following all these steps, click the button near the bottom of the player window that looks like two boxes overlapping. That opens the stream in Windows Media Player externally. Windows Media Player will look for the appropriate codec and install it. You can then close Windows Media Player and the SopCast player should work fine.
The SopCast Web Player won't work on a Mac. If you have a site which requires the SopCast Web Player, you can find the link by reading the source code of the site (cmd+U or option+cmd+U) and looking for a line of code that says: the value will vary. Copy the area inside of the value= quotes and paste it into SopCast.
Similarly, I haven't figured out a way to launch SopCast by clicking sop:// links in Safari. You can copy them and paste them into SopCast.

Using VLC if you get no picture in SopCast after following all the previous steps:

If you are getting a blank picture or one flickering white in SopCast when the stream claims to be playing, download VLC for Mac here:
http://www.videolan.org/vlc/download-macosx.html

You don't need to do it through CrossOver - it's a regular Mac program. Then, when you have SopCast open and it claims to be playing, go into VLC and choose File >> Open Network then paste this into the box at the top:
http://localhost:8902/tv.asf

Click OK. Then go up to Playback >> Repeat All. A video window should by now pop up, and will initially be mostly gray, but will eventually get better in quality, assuming you are getting a decent download rate on the stream in SopCast.

Good luck...
Thanks to http://ecric.net/forums/need-help/how-t ... -mac-os-x/
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Postby FCBinNYC » Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:01 pm

Thanks mackoy! I'll be trying this for sure, since to my knowledge the match tomorrow isn't live on TV here.
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby d_nicola » Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:59 pm

Hello everyone,

I'm a Bayern fan from Canada and would like to know if they're websites where I can watch missed games of bayern munich. When I have the chance, I watch them on GolTV but sometimes they play late (or too early) and thus would be great if there was a website where you can watch past Bundesliga games (not just highlights!).

Thanks!
d_nicola
First post

Torrents with Bundesliga matches

Postby MatFCB97 » Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:18 am

Hello

I am looking for good site with torrent with Bundesliga videos, especially with FCB. Does someone know good site?
MatFCB97
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Torrents with Bundesliga matches

Postby reiniksrobis » Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:35 pm

MatthewZ87 wrote:Hello

I am looking for good site with torrent with Bundesliga videos, especially with FCB. Does someone know good site?

I knew that some time ago, but I forgotten. I downloaded Getafe-Bayern from that site. I`ll try to find the site and then I`ll tell you, ok?

Ribery are king of football.
reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MatFCB97 » Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:38 pm

Alright..

Maybe some others solutions to watch Bundesliga or FCB than TV?
MatFCB97
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby reiniksrobis » Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:46 pm

MatthewZ87 wrote:Alright..

Maybe some others solutions to watch Bundesliga or FCB than TV?

You mean Internet TV and watching football on your computer? www.myp2p.eu is great site and when its not working, there are plan B- www.livetv.ru/en/

;) I cant find that site :(

reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MatFCB97 » Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:47 pm

Yep, I meant it. Does it work good on 1mb connection ?
MatFCB97
Getting the hang of it

Postby reiniksrobis » Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:51 pm

MatthewZ87 wrote:Yep, I meant it. Does it work good on 1mb connection ?

Yes :D But you have to download software. Two most popular softs is SopCast and TVUplayer ;) And also download UUSee and TVAnts[chinese sh*t] for reserve plan ;) And go to these sites ~10minutes before game starts, find the game and find best channel and play ;)

Also JustinTV is good option, but VERY bad quality :(

http://www.justin.tv/

reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MatFCB97 » Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:53 pm

I used sopcast something about year ago but it didn't work good then, but I will try again. Cheers mate.
MatFCB97
Getting the hang of it

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion