You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Viewing FC Bayern (TV/Internet)

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

fcb tv

Postby fcb 4eva » Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:29 pm

I recently subscribed to fcb.tv on the official site, but when I try to watch any videos I get this message

"Windows media player can not play this file. Connect to the internet or insert the removable media on on which the file is located, and then try to play the file again"

any help appreciated

----------------------

FCB 4EVA :D
fcb 4eva
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:57 pm

Try downloading the latest version of Windows Media Player.

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/download/AllDownloads.aspx
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Miss Dangerous » Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:02 pm

I wonder why Bayern Doesn`t have a TV channel on the sattalite? just like many of the other clubs?! :oops:
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Miss Dangerous » Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:30 pm

Thank you very much! and check out some-more O:)
LiveSportTV
LiveFooty

But first I suggest you download SopCast
Enjoy!
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Miss Dangerous » Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:07 pm

I`ve heard that Dubai-Sport will bring FCBtv. but I don`t know any-more details about this news. so, if you live in Mid-east and know anything about this topic.. I`m waiting for your reply. thanks in advance!! :wink:
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MaCk0y » Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:54 pm

There is FCB channel on the satellite because recently and surprisingly the major local tv cable company (in Malta) is transmitting the channel for about two hours every day.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Miss Dangerous » Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:21 pm

Amazing news! I think I got an idea of how Dubai Sport will transmitte the channel :-k thank you mackoy :mrgreen:
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby walter » Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:17 am

www.myp2p.eu is a good one. you need to download Sopcast and/or TVU
walter
I post all the time

National Flag:
Venezuela

Postby Miss Dangerous » Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:54 pm

Thanks! :wink:
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MunchenFC » Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:03 am

wait, what's ur idea??
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby from syria » Mon May 12, 2008 6:51 pm

Miss Dangerous...!! wrote:I`ve heard that Dubai-Sport will bring FCBtv. but I don`t know any-more details about this news. so, if you live in Mid-east and know anything about this topic.. I`m waiting for your reply. thanks in advance!! :wink:

dubai is a cannal we watch the bundsliga on it sometimes we watch games with cotation"from fcb TV
from syria
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Viewing Bayern games (TV/Internet)

Postby Guard Dog » Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:41 am

I know that not all of you are based in Germany, so I wonder how you guys watch Bundesliga matches, or Champions League?

Setanta Sports? ESPN?
Jeremy Clarkson on the CCX: Koenigsegg say this is more comfortable but ... more comfortable than what? Being stabbed?

Proud New Worshipper of Die Bayern!
Guard Dog
Getting the hang of it

Re: Viewing Bayern games on TV.

Postby FCBinNYC » Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:27 am

We have a channel in America called GOLTV that's the bomb. In addition to Bundesliga they also show La Liga, European World Cup qualifiers, and some less popular South American leagues. ESPN and Setanta have the Champions League, and in Setanta's case the Pokal as well. And if they don't have the game on, then there's always rojadirecta.com!
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MaCk0y » Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:25 am

Here, one of the local telecommunications company transmits one bundelisliga game per week (generally that of Bayern's). If not than there is http://www.myp2p.eu, http://www.goalcentre.com or as FCBinNyc said http://www.rojadirecta.com You can always connect your pc to your tv and still watch the game on your tv! :P
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Postby Guard Dog » Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:29 pm

Most appreciated - and I do have the correct cable to link my laptop screen to the plasma so it's all good!

Hoping to watch the Champions League match vs. Bucuresti. [-o<
Jeremy Clarkson on the CCX: Koenigsegg say this is more comfortable but ... more comfortable than what? Being stabbed?

Proud New Worshipper of Die Bayern!
Guard Dog
Getting the hang of it

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion