You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Viewing FC Bayern (TV/Internet)

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Postby dracus » Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:34 am

lol no one cares for bundesliga.They even show the chamionship.Shocking that they broadcast those useless championship rather than the bundesliga
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:18 pm

Mirage wrote:I still think its stupid, but yes we should respect Bayern's wishes.

Exactly this is why I will take off all the highlights, excluding compilation videos eg those ones with Kahn's saves etc... those are fine. I've had no contact from Bayern, but if I try to evade systems to still have highlights, one day I will get unfriendly contact from them. I don't want to make a disservice to the club I love. I know that their subscription service is VERY overpriced to most people. They seem to forget that people outside of Germany don't generally have similar wages... Instead of it being a fan service, it's more of a Bayern finance service...

It's the wrong ideology in my opinion as it might cost us fans, and indirectly have a negative effect on finance. They don't work with a fans-first ideology, similar to the way Google operates... they try their best to do whatever is in the visitor's interest. They operate a bit like Microsoft... I've yet to meet someone who hates Google, but I've met hundreds of people who hate Microsoft.

But, again, if they have an ideology in place, I will respect it no matter what my opinion is. I will try to contact them, perhaps I will set up an affiliate service.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby tracylynn » Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:08 pm

Mirage wrote:Thanks =D
I can inquire about GOLTV, but I've never heard of DirecTV so I doubt I can get that :/ However England does get Setanta so thats something at least.
England just doesn't care for the Bundesliga or the French League. Only Spain and Italy is covered :( not good.

DirecTV is a satellite service here in the US so I don't know if there's anything comparable to that in England.

I do know that FSC (Fox Soccer Channel) only cares about the EPL, Serie A (Italy), and La Liga (Spain). You can consider yourself lucky if they show any highlights of the Bundesliga or from the French league (I'm not even going to spell that name). Why do these networks think those are the only leagues that fans care about?

FSC has a show that is hosted by two British guys and one day they were talking about the Bundesliga, and they were saying that the problem with the Bundesliga is that it does not get the respect that it deserves and that is soooo true.

On the 15th of November, Setanta Sports is airing live the game between Germany and Cyprus. That's the good thing about that channel is that is shows those games plus the CL.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:59 am

In Malta, you'll just get to see matches of the English league and the Italian league... and, wait for it... well, that's it. No other leagues. Anything weird? Yes! No Maltese league shown! Duh!

Of course, the Bundesliga, La Liga and the French league get as many matches aired as the Turkmenistan league...
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby podolski4life » Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:18 am

Heh, same here. MLS playoffs are right now, and does Fox or ESPN show it? No. Like tracylynn said, only GOLTV shows some American soccer.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Der Kaiserin » Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:22 pm

MUTU wrote:In Malta, you'll just get to see matches of the English league and the Italian league... and, wait for it... well, that's it. No other leagues. Anything weird? Yes! No Maltese league shown! Duh!

Thailand too......... in year 2005 have one free TV channal that Communicate Bundesliga every saturday...

But now.....It is Italien league......(Many People of thai Despite German football and think England is God)
ํif you ask people who see football that he(suppose that person is a man) know Frank Lampard or wayne rooney I have full confidence thay will answer"Yes" but if you ask "Who is Per Mertasacker and Sebastien Deisler" I think he will mute....
Der Kaiserin
Getting the hang of it

Postby dracus » Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:54 pm

Der Kaiserin wrote:
MUTU wrote:In Malta, you'll just get to see matches of the English league and the Italian league... and, wait for it... well, that's it. No other leagues. Anything weird? Yes! No Maltese league shown! Duh!

Thailand too......... in year 2005 have one free TV channal that Communicate Bundesliga every saturday...

But now.....It is Italien league......(Many People of thai Despite German football and think England is God)
ํif you ask people who see football that he(suppose that person is a man) know Frank Lampard or wayne rooney I have full confidence thay will answer"Yes" but if you ask "Who is Per Mertasacker and Sebastien Deisler" I think he will mute....

Well actually the german football stars are down to earth.They do not do any publicity stunts(exception is ballack:there are always some exceptions)So they are less popular
The bundesliga was equivalent to serie a pre2003.The bundesliga teams always dominated in CL.
99 bayern in final
00 bayer in final
01 bayern won cl
02 borussia in final(I hope the dates are correct)
But after the infuence of millionaries and money in football.the entire fabric of club football seems to be changed.Some italians now consider it(bundesliga) as equivalent to serie b

Disgusting isnt it :evil: :evil:
Just have hope.I popularized bayern among my pals and you can do that too :)
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Miss Dangerous » Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:32 am

p2pnet.net News:- German premier-league soccer club Bayern Munich says it's ready to sue YouTube for video copyright infringement. :arrow:

And, "the German Football League (DFL) to the effect that it would henceforth take more vigorous legal action against copyright infringements on the Internet - in the form of unauthorized distribution of private video clips featuring scenes of premier-league (Bundesliga) matches," says Heise Online. :|

Bayern Munich was 'not prepared to countenance' any violations of its exclusive marketing rights by online platforms, the story has Karl-Heinz Rummenigge, chairman of the board of management of Bayern Munich, telling WirtschaftsWoche, says Heise Online, going on:

"In addition to marketing the TV rights to the matches played by the club via the DFL, Bayern Munich also exploits these jointly with Deutsche Telekom on its own website FC Bayern TV. :x

"For a monthly fee of between three and four euros Bayern Munich fans can retrieve match highlights and summaries, interviews and other visual information on the club and its players from there. According to official statements the website has some 30,000 subscribers. Mr. Rummenigge declared that though with regard to this matter the club was coordinating its response with the DFL it nonetheless reserved the right to file a lawsuit of its own."
:P

P2pnet.net
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Romana » Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:15 pm

hey all

why u r making it a very hard problem to be solved !!

i wonder

i've some happy news 4 u

'' most of people who have a dish set_ a reciever_ can watch the bundesliga
it's free broadcasting and it's live too, i can watch it on the nilesat_as i
am Egyptian and also the nilesat hs a very wide covering range so it can
be received in asia and Europe and may be australia and the 2 american
contenents. in addition, the sat caleed turksat 1c also has the rights of
broadcasting the bundesliga and also it has a very wide range to be
received''

4 any more info feel free 2 ask me

Ramiee :)
Romario & Thomas Brolin

Romana
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:18 pm

The problem is that satellites cannot be accessed from all countries. For example, in Malta there is no legal way to have 100% guarantee that you'd be able to watch Bayern Munich, no matter how many services you pay for. Apparently the only way is to get a very costly subscription to 'Arena', but for that you need to be living in Germany. So you'd have to have a friend living in Germany who can pay for it and then send you the card by post.

And of course, the commentary is in German, that I don't quite understand.

If I supported an English or Italian team, I'd have been able to get a cheap subscription, with commentary I can understand.

To me it's no wonder the TV rights cash is so low for the Bundesliga... it's so hard to be able to watch it :(

What they should do is give out free TV rights to everyone in the world. Any company can just broadcast it for free. If there's a company in that country which wants to have exclusive rights, then they pay for it... an auction kind of. That would ensure that Bundesliga is broadcast in every country in the world (unless there's some country who's TV stations don't want to broadcast it, not even if they are getting it for free)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

FCB.tv

Postby Miss Dangerous » Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:29 pm

Hi everyone!
You all already know that we can watch videos from Bayern`s Channel on youtube.com.. witch is so great! but I have a problem here.. I actaully can`t find the English version of the videos, I don`t know if someone could help me? `cause I can`t understand non of the German language. :?

thanks! :wink:
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby soccerkyle » Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:20 pm

Im pretty sure they will be adding English vids later on
soccerkyle
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Miss Dangerous » Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:23 pm

:oops: You mean that there`s no English version now! well, thanx for the info.. soccerkyle
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FC Bajern » Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:44 pm

This thread is pointless, you didn't have to open a new thread for a damn question, there is a fvcking general chat thread.
FC Bajern

Postby Miss Dangerous » Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:25 pm

What bother you that much?! [-(
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion