You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Viewing FC Bayern (TV/Internet)

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Viewing FC Bayern (TV/Internet)

Postby German-American » Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:12 am

It was good actually. I could see the players clearly.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Bayern for life, I just want to see at least one game...thats all I ask
German-American
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: Grew up in Hillsborough,NJ....Lives in Haymarket, Va....attends WVU
National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby BriantheBavarian » Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:16 am

German-American wrote:It was good actually. I could see the players clearly.

Thanks for the info. I'll be signing up this week most likely, as I'd like to catch the Supercup.
BriantheBavarian
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby German-American » Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:26 am

BriantheBavarian wrote:
German-American wrote:It was good actually. I could see the players clearly.

Thanks for the info. I'll be signing up this week most likely, as I'd like to catch the Supercup.

Great! It's so convenient having access to all the BuLi games now, even tho we have to pay.

Bayern for life, I just want to see at least one game...thats all I ask
German-American
I post all the time

Location: Grew up in Hillsborough,NJ....Lives in Haymarket, Va....attends WVU
National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Firefox1234 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:36 am

Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MaCk0y » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:23 pm

It's incredible that in the year 2015, people are willing to buy a service but the providers still make it difficult to provide that service. And then they wonder why there are a lot of illegal streams.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Reinhart » Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:14 pm

MaCk0y wrote:It's incredible that in the year 2015, people are willing to buy a service but the providers still make it difficult to provide that service. And then they wonder why there are a lot of illegal streams.

This is what happened when providers are behind technology and demand and exactly what the music industry was so late to realize. If Fox does a poor job and the DFL decides not to renew their contract and give to someone who can do a decent job like NBC then Fox only have themselves to blame.
Reinhart
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Canada

Postby ltramsey09 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:18 pm

Firefox1234 wrote: Can't see tweet? Click here!

I thought that Fox Sport's coverage of the SuperCup was excellent! Very exciting that the Fox Soccer 2Go subscription allows me to view all matches in BL and CL with replays!
ltramsey09
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby pyrasur » Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:49 pm

ltramsey09 wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote: Can't see tweet? Click here!

I thought that Fox Sport's coverage of the SuperCup was excellent! Very exciting that the Fox Soccer 2Go subscription allows me to view all matches in BL and CL with replays!

Yes I was a fan of their coverage as well. Wish it was a bit more HD, but I liked whoever was providing the commentary. Good analysis, and didn't open their mouths every two seconds.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby PunkCapitalist » Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:35 pm

So... Out of the free to stream streams, which one is the faster? I usually use Bundesliga-streams.com when matches are not on the TV, but it's kind of slow and my internet stinks.
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Postby Reinhart » Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:04 pm

Are there even any good quality streaming sites? I usually wait until the game is over in order to download in 50 fps 720p.
Reinhart
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Canada

Postby kofta » Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:32 am

Just thought I'd share with you all my overall experience with watching Bayern play, the Olympiacos game was the stimulus for this post...

Oh, and I'm sorry it took me this long after the game to write this; it took a while to bloody calm myself down after realizing what happened...even thinking about it now is starting to boil my blood! Apologies if this post drags on...

So I had resigned myself to the fact that I would happily watch Bundesliga/Pokal/friendly/other matches via crappy, laggy online streams (and would be ecstatic when I'd find a good quality stream), to the point that it really didn't bother me anymore...I was just glad that I was able to watch the game...

Now as some of you may know, and as conveniently indicated by the flag to the right :D I come from the land Down Under and kick off for Bayern Bundesliga/Pokal games are ALWAYS at pretty late and inconvenient times, between 11:30pm-5:30am, depending on which day the game is played, mid week games and daylight savings time, but I will persevere for the majority of the season to stay up/wake up for the games, including midweek Bundesliga/Pokal games

I would, however, take solace in knowing that when it comes to Champions League games, (which don't kick off at the most amazing of times either), I will be able to watch them in High Definition, perfect quality, as I have a subscription to Foxtel (our version of cable) including the sports package, which shows 2 Champions League games on TV, live, via ESPN and ESPN 2...this subscription also includes an iPad/iPhone app for those lazy, in bed, cold mornings AND access to espn3.com.au which gave you the choice to watch ANY of the games currently in progress that matchday...should all else fail, our free-to-air channel, SBS, would also show one of the games live (although more often than not, it would be a game with Barca/Real Madrid/some EPL club playing) and even then, they would show replays of ALL the matchday's games later on in the day...this had been the case for as long as I can remember, like literally, FOREVER...

Which brings me to our match against Olympiacos...my morning started the same way it always did on Champions League game days...turned on the TV to ESPN/ESPN 2...nothing, checked SBS...also nothing, logged onto espn3.com.au and you guessed it...S T I L L. N O T H I N G.

A frantic stream search then ensued, until I found something of respectable quality, watched the first half and was so frustrated by the combination of our game play and the lack of ESPN/SBS/online broadcast, that I decided to call it a night and hit the sack (not my proudest Bayern moment)

The next morning, I decided to trawl the internet for some information...turns out freakin beIN Sports had obtained the rights to the Champions League games in Australia for the next three years (although SBS decided to call it securing the rights since they'll be showing one game per match day, across both days, and a one hour highlights show)...absolute joke...all other sites basically call it as it is, beIN Sports obtains Australian broadcast rights for UEFA Champions League and home of football loses Champions League rights

I'm pretty pissed off that it'll be at least another $170 to be able to watch the games, although, the beIN subscription includes all Bundesliga games, and multiple other football leagues (La Liga/Ligue 1/Serie A/Europa League etc...)

I guess that's the position I'm in now, looks like I'll be biting the bullet and signing up next week :|

Apologies once again for the long post...
kofta
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Australia

Postby PunkCapitalist » Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:02 am

kofta wrote:Just thought I'd share with you all my overall experience with watching Bayern play, the Olympiacos game was the stimulus for this post...

Oh, and I'm sorry it took me this long after the game to write this; it took a while to bloody calm myself down after realizing what happened...even thinking about it now is starting to boil my blood! Apologies if this post drags on...

So I had resigned myself to the fact that I would happily watch Bundesliga/Pokal/friendly/other matches via crappy, laggy online streams (and would be ecstatic when I'd find a good quality stream), to the point that it really didn't bother me anymore...I was just glad that I was able to watch the game...

Now as some of you may know, and as conveniently indicated by the flag to the right :D I come from the land Down Under and kick off for Bayern Bundesliga/Pokal games are ALWAYS at pretty late and inconvenient times, between 11:30pm-5:30am, depending on which day the game is played, mid week games and daylight savings time, but I will persevere for the majority of the season to stay up/wake up for the games, including midweek Bundesliga/Pokal games

I would, however, take solace in knowing that when it comes to Champions League games, (which don't kick off at the most amazing of times either), I will be able to watch them in High Definition, perfect quality, as I have a subscription to Foxtel (our version of cable) including the sports package, which shows 2 Champions League games on TV, live, via ESPN and ESPN 2...this subscription also includes an iPad/iPhone app for those lazy, in bed, cold mornings AND access to espn3.com.au which gave you the choice to watch ANY of the games currently in progress that matchday...should all else fail, our free-to-air channel, SBS, would also show one of the games live (although more often than not, it would be a game with Barca/Real Madrid/some EPL club playing) and even then, they would show replays of ALL the matchday's games later on in the day...this had been the case for as long as I can remember, like literally, FOREVER...

Which brings me to our match against Olympiacos...my morning started the same way it always did on Champions League game days...turned on the TV to ESPN/ESPN 2...nothing, checked SBS...also nothing, logged onto espn3.com.au and you guessed it...S T I L L. N O T H I N G.

A frantic stream search then ensued, until I found something of respectable quality, watched the first half and was so frustrated by the combination of our game play and the lack of ESPN/SBS/online broadcast, that I decided to call it a night and hit the sack (not my proudest Bayern moment)

The next morning, I decided to trawl the internet for some information...turns out freakin beIN Sports had obtained the rights to the Champions League games in Australia for the next three years (although SBS decided to call it securing the rights since they'll be showing one game per match day, across both days, and a one hour highlights show)...absolute joke...all other sites basically call it as it is, beIN Sports obtains Australian broadcast rights for UEFA Champions League and home of football loses Champions League rights

I'm pretty pissed off that it'll be at least another $170 to be able to watch the games, although, the beIN subscription includes all Bundesliga games, and multiple other football leagues (La Liga/Ligue 1/Serie A/Europa League etc...)

I guess that's the position I'm in now, looks like I'll be biting the bullet and signing up next week :|

Apologies once again for the long post...

170 Aus $ (120 usd) per month for 1 channel??? :O that's horrific!!!
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Postby kofta » Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:35 am

PunkCapitalist wrote:170 Aus $ (120 usd) per month for 1 channel??? :O that's horrific!!!

Nah, it's $170 annually for the bare bones online access to the channel...goes up to $200 annually if I want to integrate the subscription on the Foxtel box so I can record etc, which more likely than not, I'll be doing

It's not TOO bad, but considering there's already the $100 monthly Foxtel bill which was giving me everything I needed football wise, (to a certain extent) I'm slightly peeved...
kofta
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Australia

Postby Bayernbazi » Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:46 pm

I am posting this as a heads up for those who watch matches over satellite receivers - Sky Germany carried out some frequency changes on the 18th and if your old receiver does not support DVB-S, then bye bye Sky Channels.
I just found this out yesterday and now I am desperately searching a replacement for my ancient Dreambox. If I don't manage to get the upgrade in time I'm hoping that the Spanish package transmit the Bayern game.

If your box supports DVB-S maybe you need to refresh the channel list, I this helps you to avoid the panic of finding out when you switch on the box 30 minutes before the match.
Bayernbazi
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:10 pm

I have VU Box !!!!!!!! Hopefully it is OK ...
Therefore the club is F ***** up :evil:
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion