You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Viewing FC Bayern (TV/Internet)

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Viewing FC Bayern (TV/Internet)

Postby tflags » Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:54 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:Gol tv and espn deportes airs bundesliga games while fox soccer airs UCL games this is all in USA

ESPN has picked up the rights for the entire Americas. Other than USA and Canada, you can now watch Bundesliga games through either ESPN+ or ESPN3. One thing I noticed is when the feed is not available in HD, they'll switch to ESPN+.

Now Pokal games are a bit different matter. Some Bayern Pokal games have been aired by ESPN3 before (HD and SD,) but this year DirecTV seems to have the rights. Confirmation pending.

In the US and Canada GolTV still has Bundesliga's main rights, and will let ESPN broadcast some games. Bad news is GolTV is only available through DirecTV in most States. Even then, their HD feed needs an special package. You can always opt to check if ESPN3 is internet-feeding it even if you have other carriers.

Please post corrections to this post if case be and if you don't mind please do include your market.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby tflags » Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:55 pm

Then again, you can always go the Dish route...
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Re: Where to Watch in the USA?

Postby MaCk0y » Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:08 pm

bryand wrote:Hello, as a lurker for a while i decided to finally post :P

Anyways espn 3 usually shows bayern games, but only against bigger teams. they rarely show when they play low table teams. so i missed the first game of the season and was a bit sad :cry: i realize there are streams but they are only live and that would require me to get up at 4 or 5 in the morning to watch bayern smash some small team, not really worth losing sleep over imo. anyone know of a site or whatever that shows replay matches or where i can download them? that would be fantastic.

thanks in advance,
Bryan

You can download matches from match-downloads-f14/
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:37 pm

tflags wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote:Gol tv and espn deportes airs bundesliga games while fox soccer airs UCL games this is all in USA

ESPN has picked up the rights for the entire Americas. Other than USA and Canada, you can now watch Bundesliga games through either ESPN+ or ESPN3. One thing I noticed is when the feed is not available in HD, they'll switch to ESPN+.

Now Pokal games are a bit different matter. Some Bayern Pokal games have been aired by ESPN3 before (HD and SD,) but this year DirecTV seems to have the rights. Confirmation pending.

In the US and Canada GolTV still has Bundesliga's main rights, and will let ESPN broadcast some games. Bad news is GolTV is only available through DirecTV in most States. Even then, their HD feed needs an special package. You can always opt to check if ESPN3 is internet-feeding it even if you have other carriers.

Please post corrections to this post if case be and if you don't mind please do include your market.

Gol TV is available through verizon fios
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby bryand » Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:21 am

i have fios but not gol tv. I didnt want to play the extra 50 or some $$ a month for the whole package just for goltv. anyway u can buy just one channel? and how long does gol have the rights for the bundesliga? Also i checked espn3 and stuttgart game isnt listed :( might be to early but that is unforunate
bryand
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:46 am

bryand wrote:i have fios but not gol tv. I didnt want to play the extra 50 or some $$ a month for the whole package just for goltv. anyway u can buy just one channel? and how long does gol have the rights for the bundesliga? Also i checked espn3 and stuttgart game isnt listed :( might be to early but that is unforunate

The game is 11:30 EST in America on Gol TV and the broadcasting rights for the Bundesliga run through the 2014-2015 season

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby bryand » Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:19 pm

with fios do u know if i can just buy goltv or do i have to buy the whole package?
bryand
Getting the hang of it

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:23 pm

bryand wrote:with fios do u know if i can just buy goltv or do i have to buy the whole package?

I dont kno since i dont pay the fios bill but u shud check the website it may hve some info....But i hve some info for those Direct TV customers that Gol TV will be removed from Direct TV soon

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby es_bih » Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:41 pm

GolTVs only big league is bundes aka more bayern matches live without streaming for me
es_bih
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:43 pm

es_bih wrote:GolTVs only big league is bundes aka more bayern matches live without streaming for me

not for long if u hve Direct TV

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby michel » Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:00 am

Firefox1234 wrote:I dont kno since i dont pay the fios bill but u shud check the website it may hve some info....But i hve some info for those Direct TV customers that Gol TV will be removed from Direct TV soon

So, those guys removed the channel that has Mad Men. Soon GOL TV... One day, they might just ask people to pay for the service without offering any content ;-)
Publisher of Bayern Central
michel
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Paddy » Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:10 am

Luckily Eurosport 2 has the Bundesliga coverage and shows most Bayern matches live.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Firefox1234 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:51 pm

Paddy wrote:Luckily Eurosport 2 has the Bundesliga coverage and shows most Bayern matches live.

In Europe its easy but in the US u kinda have to go "above and beyond" to get Bayern games....

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Paddy » Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:54 pm

I think it's easier with quality streams nowadays. I found a stream of 1500 kb/s yesterday in case I couldn't watch in on the tv.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby Firefox1234 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:58 pm

Paddy wrote:I think it's easier with quality streams nowadays. I found a stream of 1500 kb/s yesterday in case I couldn't watch in on the tv.

Yea thats true but i mostly meant finding them live on tv is almost impossible without a little research :P

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion