You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Viewing FC Bayern (TV/Internet)

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Postby MUTU » Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:21 pm

This is exactly the idea behind the forum, people helping each other out and discussing Bayern in a friendly manner. Keep it up guys! :)
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby sincMM » Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:53 am

fa wrote:The Dutch link is : http://www.talpa.tv/web/show/id=47944

The info about the payment you can find here:

http://www.talpa.tv/web/show/id=457419

like I said, its all in DUTCH.. but im trying to find one in English for all of you :) [/u]

That's very kind of you :D
Thanks for all you doing for us
sincMM
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fa » Fri Aug 25, 2006 12:35 pm

underneath you ll find some websites about Live broadcasting of football matches.. unfortunately i haven't tested them, so i cannot say if they are good or not..

:!: remember, these are site were you have to PAY a little bit (up to 5 EUR and more) ..

http://www.watchlivefootball.com/

http://www.soccerlinks.net/pages/Miscel ... index.html

PS: would be nice if someone who tried the websites above gave some reply about it.. so we know which ones are worth trying.

Have fun with it
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Sober_Irishman » Sun Aug 27, 2006 11:55 pm

I did a google search looking for live streams, and most of the sites are pretty shady. Your best bet is to go with that dutch site. 5 euro isn't so bad and the site looks safe and depenable.
Sober_Irishman
Getting the hang of it

Postby german_soccer_chic » Mon Aug 28, 2006 12:09 am

ya but i really don't want to spend money on something if i can't understand it....it's a shame soccer isn't big in te US... :cry:
Bastian Schweinsteiger, Lukas Podolski, and Phillip Lahm are just so darn hot it should be a crime.
german_soccer_chic
Getting the hang of it

Postby Sober_Irishman » Mon Aug 28, 2006 2:08 am

Here, Here. I have MSL live for my computer which is pretty cheap. $10 for the rest of the season. I also get Celtic tv. So I can watch all their games. The Spanish channels will have random games on so check thoes. BBC online radio also has premire league games on free sometimes. As for bayern I don't know what else to tell you. I doubt you'll get any english commentary with thoes other online services.
Sober_Irishman
Getting the hang of it

Postby german_soccer_chic » Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:39 am

ya i guess ill just have to see how the games go via Bayern's website...big matches liek Euro 2008 should be broadcast in the US right? :?:
Bastian Schweinsteiger, Lukas Podolski, and Phillip Lahm are just so darn hot it should be a crime.
german_soccer_chic
Getting the hang of it

Postby podolski4life » Tue Aug 29, 2006 12:42 am

german_soccer_chic wrote:ya i guess ill just have to see how the games go via Bayern's website...big matches liek Euro 2008 should be broadcast in the US right? :?:

Hopefully. I'm crossing my fingers. I'm in the same boat as you are. I think I'll try downloading PP Live because it's for free lol.
"Tactics? What tactics?" - Mark van Bommel to Felix Magath after being accused of lack of effort and tactical discipline.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Bundesliga matches

Postby Maree » Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:27 pm

When I try to view the youtube links in the match highlights sections, they do not work. Is there another possibility, for example downloading highlights from rapidshare or something?
Maree
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby podolski4life » Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:56 pm

It's probably because Youtube took down the vids or told the users to remove them. Apparently some footballing companies are threatening to sue Youtube because of copyrighted videos.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Maree » Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:30 am

Right okay. Like I mentioned above, is there another way to view the match highlights, for example getting the highlights from somewhere else? Does anyone know?
Maree
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby dracus » Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:39 am

I have searched th net but found no way to watch the highlights without paying.Youtube came to the rescue :twisted:
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby dracus » Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:43 am

Maree wrote:Right okay. Like I mentioned above, is there another way to view the match highlights, for example getting the highlights from somewhere else? Does anyone know?

MR or MS maree you must have searched for the highlights on youtube the same day on when the match was there.It takes 2 or 3 days for the highlights to be uploaded on the youtube.After all that recording,editing,converting and blah,blah :)
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Bayern threatens to sue youtube

Postby dracus » Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:16 am

http://msn.foxsports.com/soccer/story/6129450
:cry: :cry: :cry:
We may not be able to see the highlights again
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fanOfBayern » Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:53 pm

What is wrong with Rummenigge? He always whines about everything.
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion