You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Tickets

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Bayern Munich tickets

Postby der Kaiser » Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:03 pm

Hello -

This is my first time posting, but I have a question...

How do you purchase tickets for Bayern matches from here in the states? I am sure the tickets are hard to come by, but I was thinking of the game against VFL Bochum in January and was hoping due to weather and the weak opponent, I may be able to get tickets.

Thanks in advance for any assistance!
der Kaiser
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby kevh26 » Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:23 pm

there's a form you need to get hold of, and it's done by post... your best bet is emailing

tickets@fcb.de
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Thanks!

Postby der Kaiser » Fri Oct 20, 2006 4:42 pm

I'll give it a shot.
der Kaiser
Hey, I'm new here!

TICKETS, HELP WANTED

Postby Bayern Jambo » Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:36 am

I am hoping that someone can help me.

I am a supporter of Heart of Midlothian Footbal Club, from Edinburgh, Scotland. I had the pleasure of visiting the old Olympic Stadium to watch FC Bayern defeat Hearts 2-1 on aggregate in the UEFA Cup during the late 80's.

I will be over in Austria skiing from the 12 Nov - 9 Dec 2006. I would like to take in a league match at the new stadium during this period. I am aware that you will be playing Stuttgart on the 18/11/06 and Borrusia MG 2/12/06. I would be looking for 4 tickets for any part of the stadium. One of the above match's would be fantastic to visit.

If anyone has information on how to obtain tickets for the above matches, I would be extremely greatfull. I have tried the official site...and had no joy.
Bayern Jambo
First post

Postby podolski4life » Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:13 am

You might want to ask kevh. He's ordered tickets.

http://www.bayernforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=319
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby kevh26 » Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:57 pm

I imagine you might struggle to get tickets for anything this month... the stadiums been a sellout from day one!

best bets are to plan well in advance and order the tickets as they're released
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

tickets

Postby amtucker2000 » Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:45 pm

kevh26 wrote:there's a form you need to get hold of, and it's done by post... your best bet is emailing

tickets@fcb.de

Are you allowed to fill out the form in English? Also, if I were to order tickets now for a game in February, would I have a chance of getting them...and when would I find out.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
amtucker2000
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBinNYC » Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:44 pm

Having just done this, I can say that Bayern tickets are extremely hard to get through the club, they sell out almost immediately. You can keep your eye on the official ticketing and try to order them as soon as they go on sale, typically a month or so before the game you want to go to. However when I did this all the tickets were gone within 5 minutes, and that was for the Energie Cottbus game! So I had to go through a broker which was really expensive, but I got what I paid for, I was literally right behind the goal in the nordkurve. The website I used was www.getmein.com, it's an English website and other than the huge price markup the service was great, as opposed to automated confirmation emails and whatnot it was actual people checking in to make sure I got the tickets. Hope this long-winded response was helpful, good luck!
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby amtucker2000 » Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:48 pm

Thanks for the advice! :)
Do they give any notice before tickets will go on sale online?

Has anybody done viagogo?
amtucker2000
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby amtucker2000 » Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:59 pm

For anyone who doesn't know...

I tried to do an advance order for these tickets, but got a response that they are all sold out already.

So I'm guessing this means there will be no online sales either. Thats pretty intense. Tickets aren't even supposed to go on sale for months! I guess that says a lot for the Bundesliga (best league in Europe)!
amtucker2000
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby FCBinNYC » Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:17 pm

Try again when it says they're supposed to go on sale, though as I said previously that still might not work.
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby N928J » Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:12 pm

I go over every year and purchase my tickets on eBay.de. I contact the seller about shipping to the USA and most do not have a problem with it. Just look for sellers using PayPal, that is the easiest way to pay for them.
N928J
Hey, I'm new here!

First Time in Munich - Got a ticket for Bayern Vs Leverkusen

Postby Jon The Liverpool Fan » Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:52 am

Hey All,

In Munich on business over the easter holiday and got a ticket for the Leverkusen game on Saturday.

Looking forward to being a Bayern fan for the day. I'm in section 240 behind the goal.

I'll be staying near Marienplatz. Any fun pubs I can meet some fans before the game and have a drink with ?

P.S

I HATE MANCHESTER UTD !!!!!!!!!!!
Jon The Liverpool Fan
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MunchenFC » Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:19 am

yah man u suck rigth on budy enjot the game! :lol:
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Jon The Liverpool Fan » Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:26 am

MunchenFC wrote:yah man u suck rigth on budy enjot the game! :lol:

I suck ? Huh ?
Jon The Liverpool Fan
Hey, I'm new here!

Next

Return to General Bayern Discussion