You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Tickets

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Tickets

Postby kod2600 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:05 pm

I contacted the fan club president today. He said he still didn't get an answer from them. He asked me to give him 2 more days then if he failed we shall see other ways.
I got back to consider the official secondary market and applying for a membership. My big fear about this solution is not finding 2 tickets with seating next to each other.
My blood is RED
My team is RED
It's Bayern München till I'm DEAD

Mia San Mia
kod2600
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Palestine

Postby GlasgowBayern » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:27 pm

Hi there friends. I am planning a visit to Munich very soon for my 21st birthday. I'm looking to create a membership for Fc Bayern. Does a 21yo membership allow you to buy additional tickets - if so how many?
GlasgowBayern
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby MUTU » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:32 pm

GlasgowBayern wrote:Hi there friends. I am planning a visit to Munich very soon for my 21st birthday. I'm looking to create a membership for Fc Bayern. Does a 21yo membership allow you to buy additional tickets - if so how many?

You're from Glasgow? Expect ramsej84 to ask you about Myles Beerman very soon :) Actually would like to know your opinion about him too :)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby GlasgowBayern » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:41 pm

MUTU wrote:
GlasgowBayern wrote:Hi there friends. I am planning a visit to Munich very soon for my 21st birthday. I'm looking to create a membership for Fc Bayern. Does a 21yo membership allow you to buy additional tickets - if so how many?

You're from Glasgow? Expect ramsej84 to ask you about Myles Beerman very soon :) Actually would like to know your opinion about him too :)

He looks an interesting prospect. Has to be stronger and be more smart in his game play but he will learn.
GlasgowBayern
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby leo_grade » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:45 pm

My girlfriend and I bought tickets for the Bayern vs Wolfsburg game on the 22nd of this Month via Viagogo, cause we did not know there was the possibility of using Bayern's internetverkaufzweitmarkt. We got the tickets sent to the house of my girlfriend's mom, and we just wanted to confirm these tickets are legit. It's weird, cause they don't have the price or the dates on them, so we got a bit skeptical.

Could anyone help us out figuring out if these are legit tickets? :?:

Any help is more than appreciated! Thanks!
Last edited by leo_grade on Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
leo_grade
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby Roonzil » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:46 pm

There are only two moments in the year when you can sign up to be a member: before July and before January. So you can sign up now, and you'll be able to (attempt to) get tickets from January onwards. But considering every game has been overbooked already, the odds of getting tix for any game that's already set and scheduled, is close to zero.
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby GlasgowBayern » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:49 pm

Roonzil wrote:There are only two moments in the year when you can sign up to be a member: before July and before January. So you can sign up now, and you'll be able to (attempt to) get tickets from January onwards. But considering every game has been overbooked already, the odds of getting tix for any game that's already set and scheduled, is close to zero.

Thank you, I was not sure as a friend became a member last week and got 3 tickets for family through one member account for the game V Celtic in October. Thank you for your help though.
GlasgowBayern
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby Roonzil » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:52 pm

leo_grade wrote:My girlfriend and I bought tickets for the Bayern vs Wolfsburg game on the 22nd of this Month via Viagogo, cause we did not know there was the possibility of using Bayern's internetverkaufzweitmarkt. We got the tickets sent to the house of my girlfriend's mom, and we just wanted to confirm these tickets are legit. It's weird, cause they don't have the price or the dates on them, so we got a bit skeptical.

Could anyone help us out figuring out if these are legit tickets? :?:

Any help is more than appreciated! Thanks!

Phew, tough to say...I just did a quick search in the house, but I don't seem to have any old tickets lying around. It seems a bit empty from sponsors tbh (would expect Paulaner to be there at least, and perhaps Qatar as well this season). But they might've changed the lay-out, idk.
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby Roonzil » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:55 pm

GlasgowBayern wrote:
Roonzil wrote:There are only two moments in the year when you can sign up to be a member: before July and before January. So you can sign up now, and you'll be able to (attempt to) get tickets from January onwards. But considering every game has been overbooked already, the odds of getting tix for any game that's already set and scheduled, is close to zero.

Thank you, I was not sure as a friend became a member last week and got 3 tickets for family through one member account for the game V Celtic in October. Thank you for your help though.

Hmmm...they might've changed the application times. I became a member a couple of years ago, and back then it was only twice a year. If he managed, I'd say go for it. Celtic game is overbooked though (I just did a quick check), no way you can get tickets for that atm.

EDIT: the availability of tickets might change, IF Celtic don't sell out their away block (Anderlecht didn't sell out theirs, so tickets opened up for that yesterday).

EDIT 2: the membership application dates:

Bayern München business year corresponds with the football season (July 1st to June 30th). Memberships become effective on July 1st or January 1st.

Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby kod2600 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:46 pm

I ended up buying 2 tickets from viagogo and chose the E-Tickets option. I printed them out. They have all,information and QR code. Is everything good now?

Ps. I wrote some words with a pen on the back of the paper. Is it ok? Lol
My blood is RED
My team is RED

Mia San Mia
kod2600
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Palestine

Postby kod2600 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:31 am

So the tickets a little bit worn out but qr codes are clear and fine so far. Can you enter the stadium without printing them and just showing the QR cide on the file on your phone so they can scan it?
My blood is RED
My team is RED

Mia San Mia
kod2600
I post all the time

National Flag:
Palestine

Postby Roonzil » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:48 am

Print them.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby LansdownRoar » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:56 pm

Hi guys,

Heading to Munich for the weekend of 28th October and would love to go to the Leipzig game. What are my chances of getting 2 tickets for this?

I see the official Bayern Munich ticket exchange site but there is no tickets available at the moment I'm afraid it may be tough to get 2 seats together.

I'd prefer not to buy through viagogo because of cost but I will if I have to because it's a once in a lifetime opportunity to see bayern munich and the allianz arena.

Thanks in advance
LansdownRoar
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby #12 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:58 pm

You will have no other options...

Shame you're coming now when we haven't got a real coach, otherwise I'd say splash the cash...
Since that isn't the case you gotta see for yourself whether you think it's worth it...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby LansdownRoar » Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:05 pm

#12 wrote:You will have no other options...

Shame you're coming now when we haven't got a real coach, otherwise I'd say splash the cash...
Since that isn't the case you gotta see for yourself whether you think it's worth it...

Thanks for the reply.

Yeah I see the team isn't going too good at the moment although I likw Ancelotti I think he is a good coach but his time may be coming to the end.

I'll still pay through Viagogo if I must.

Are you saying there is 0 chance through that official ticket exchange site?
LansdownRoar
Hey, I'm new here!

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion