You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Tickets

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Tickets

Postby Roonzil » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:21 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Our local fan club just went up against Schalke, around 40 I think. Although we're online-based in the forum we should get all benefits. I get the fan club discount for example.

I'm sure we can get a group of at least 10 together but it would need to be planned very well since most of us would need to look out for flights or trains. It would take a lot of time so I don't want to impose anything on anyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If we want to do this, we should open a separate topic, see who is genuinely interested in tagging along. And check what everyone is approximately willing to spend (aka is it even doable).
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby MUTU » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:30 pm

Roonzil wrote:My advice: become a club member before July 1st, that way you can enter the Zweitmarkt for the Hinrunde, most games will have some tickets available on the Zweitmarkt a couple of days before the games. It really depends on the opponent (and the type of game, the final and first game of the season are never available), but I've seen tix available for almost every game. Tickets on the Zweitmarkt are official, not overpriced, and very easy to pay/get (print @ home).

I've done this before, worked perfectly.

So I'm supposed to book a holiday without even knowing the dates and what kind of commitments I would have at the time? How is that humane? I wish there was a way I could buy a ticket, officially, for like 200 euros, 2-3 days before the match and actually be able to just go and watch the match.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Roonzil » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:36 pm

MUTU wrote:
Roonzil wrote:My advice: become a club member before July 1st, that way you can enter the Zweitmarkt for the Hinrunde, most games will have some tickets available on the Zweitmarkt a couple of days before the games. It really depends on the opponent (and the type of game, the final and first game of the season are never available), but I've seen tix available for almost every game. Tickets on the Zweitmarkt are official, not overpriced, and very easy to pay/get (print @ home).

So I'm supposed to book a holiday without even knowing the dates and what kind of commitments I would have at the time? How is that humane? I wish there was a way I could buy a ticket, officially, for like 200 euros, 2-3 days before the match and actually be able to just go and watch the match.

You CAN buy a ticket 3 days before a game, officially...it's called the ZWEITMARKT. And it's not 200 euros.
So you'd rather book everything last minute and pay several hundred euros, in stead of booking everything last minute and get a 35 - 70 euro ticket from a second hand market?

I booked my ticket for the Schalke game ONE DAY before the game. For 35 quid, how is that 'inhumane'?
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby kod2600 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:02 pm

Can the Zweitnarket have many options for 2 tickets which are seats next to each other? I'm going with my soon to be wife.

I'll pick a match against a mediocre opponent.
My blood is RED
My team is RED
It's Bayern München till I'm DEAD

Mia San Mia
kod2600
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Palestine

Postby MUTU » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:07 pm

Roonzil wrote:
MUTU wrote:

You CAN buy a ticket 3 days before a game, officially...it's called the ZWEITMARKT. And it's not 200 euros.
So you'd rather book everything last minute and pay several hundred euros, in stead of booking everything last minute and get a 35 - 70 euro ticket from a second hand market?

I booked my ticket for the Schalke game ONE DAY before the game. For 35 quid, how is that 'inhumane'?

What is the risk of getting scammed? I would like more info on this Zweitmarkt pls like where you ordered from exactly.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Roonzil » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:13 pm

None, as it's run by the club themselves. If you're a seasonticket holder and you can't make it for a game, you can put your seat up for sale. You can't ask excessive prices, but just the regular price.

The seat gets listed on the Zweitmarkt and the season ticket gets cancelled for that game. I bought the seat and got the e-ticket sent to me by Bayern, on game day I also got an email by Bayern about the game and tips for getting to the stadium etc.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:26 pm

kod2600 wrote:Can the Zweitnarket have many options for 2 tickets which are seats next to each other? I'm going with my soon to be wife.

Congratulations!
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Roonzil » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:32 pm

kod2600 wrote:Can the Zweitnarket have many options for 2 tickets which are seats next to each other? I'm going with my soon to be wife.

There's a possibility, but that'll be trickier as you'll need two seasonticket holders who are both not available for that game. I have seen seats together tho, but it's defo no guarantee.

Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby kod2600 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:35 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:

Congratulations!

Thanks bro. The wedding is still in August but we're already planning for a honeymoon in Munich/Bavaria. We'll hopefully manage to do it.
My blood is RED
My team is RED

Mia San Mia
kod2600
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Palestine

Postby Roonzil » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:39 pm

kod2600 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:

Congratulations!

Thanks bro. The wedding is still in August but we're already planning for a honeymoon in Munich/Bavaria. We'll hopefully manage to do it.

To double your odds: send a letter (not email) to Bayern explaining your honeymoon etc. They might be able to make sth happen for you.

Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby MUTU » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:01 pm

Roonzil wrote:

There's a possibility, but that'll be trickier as you'll need two seasonticket holders who are both not available for that game. I have seen seats together tho, but it's defo no guarantee.

Awww :(
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:08 pm

I became a member in 2010 just to have a bigger chance for tickets...
I sent a request but it was refused (all booked they said)
However I did not give up and with the help of the then club Secretary I managed to get two tickets at face value... €60 each...
However things changed dramatically, one can still manage some tickets but or will cost you twice as much.
Hopefully I will be able to visit our Sanctuary again...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby kod2600 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:37 pm

How naive I was. Thinking I could just open a tickets site or Bayern's official site and buy me 2 tickets in the right time. :cry:

I'm not going to give up just yet.
My blood is RED
My team is RED

Mia San Mia
kod2600
I post all the time

National Flag:
Palestine

Postby Roonzil » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:55 pm

I became a member two years ago and have since been assigned tickets for three different games. It's a lottery, and an unfair one as most fanclubs will get priority over regular members, but it's not impossible.

Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby MUTU » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:42 am

Roonzil wrote:I became a member two years ago and have since been assigned tickets for three different games. It's a lottery, and an unfair one as most fanclubs will get priority over regular members, but it's not impossible.

Luckily, BayernForum is a fanclub, so we can apply for tickets. Maybe we can decide one match to go to and we can all go together. Just one question... if you win the lottery, can you still opt out? I'm asking because I'm sure some people would say they're willing to go to a match but then cancel when things look real, and I don't want to end up having to pay for tickets and not getting the money in return.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion