You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Tickets

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Tickets

Postby Roonzil » Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:04 pm

My advice: become a club member before July 1st, that way you can enter the Zweitmarkt for the Hinrunde, most games will have some tickets available on the Zweitmarkt a couple of days before the games. It really depends on the opponent (and the type of game, the final and first game of the season are never available), but I've seen tix available for almost every game. Tickets on the Zweitmarkt are official, not overpriced, and very easy to pay/get (print @ home).

I've done this before, worked perfectly.
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby #12 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:49 pm

Sorry, MUTU, no

I am one of those who say soccer has to be priced reasonably... What they need to do is make sure that these people don't get (so many) tickets...
I understand it's tough for you but you are a fan of a German club who's living in Malta - of course it is...
Same goes for me when I want to go to the beach
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Lukas » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:44 pm

How is it possible to preorder now for next season's fixtures which aren't even out until June? I became a member recently so of it is possible to apply for next season now then I'll do it, but I don't see how it is possible.
Lukas
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
England

Postby #12 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:51 pm

You can preorder for certain matches... Like the Dortmund game... You will be on the list whenever the game is... Same goes for away games... There's only 2 or 3 teams that will be new, those will be listed as "Aufsteiger" 1, 2 or three respectively... Should you apply for a team that gets relegated, you're out of luck

National Flag:
Germany

Postby kod2600 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:09 pm

Mutu, will I get in trouble if a I asked a German member on this forum hooked me up with 2 home tickets during August?

Spoiler: show
I know it's too unlikely to work that way anyway
My blood is RED
My team is RED
It's Bayern München till I'm DEAD

Mia San Mia
kod2600
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Palestine

Postby Lukas » Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:02 pm

Makes sense thinking about it, applying for tickets for a particular match and opponent before the date is announced. My brain is far too lacking in logic to think of that possibility :lol: I'll make some enquiries firstly to get my membership linked to my online account, then about applying for tickets.

Zweitmarkt is a good option. I actually got my Wolfsburg BL match tickets from there before I bought membership :? Don't know if that's technically possible or I hacked the Bayern Ticket Shop somehow!
Lukas
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
England

Postby kod2600 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:04 pm

Roonzil wrote:My advice: become a club member before July 1st

Wouldn't that be too expensive for a guy who just wants to watch 1 game in maybe his lifetime? Since I'm not gaining any further advantage from this membership. (calculating membership cost + 2 tickets)
My blood is RED
My team is RED

Mia San Mia
kod2600
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Palestine

Postby Roonzil » Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:20 pm

kod2600 wrote:
Roonzil wrote:My advice: become a club member before July 1st

Wouldn't that be too expensive for a guy who just wants to watch 1 game in maybe his lifetime? Since I'm not gaining any further advantage from this membership. (calculating membership cost + 2 tickets)

Membership is 60 quid for a year, you'll get a magazine sent home after every home game (nice read), and get discount in the fanshop. So it might be fun to have, even without the Zweitmarkt. But I can't decide for you if it's too expensive.

Best case scenario:
60 quid for a membership
70 quid for two tickets (35 each)

Total of 130 quid...I don't know how much tickets will be on the black market, but I'm pretty sure those ain't cheap.
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby kod2600 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:36 pm

Roonzil wrote:Best case scenario:
60 quid for a membership

Total of 130 quid

You now have my attention.
My blood is RED
My team is RED

Mia San Mia
kod2600
I post all the time

National Flag:
Palestine

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:52 pm

I might be wrong on this but I believe members of fan clubs (including the forum's official fan club) get preferential treatment when ordering tickets. Still a long shot though. It's a lottery, no?

Fan clubs should also be able to get group tickets so we might want to look into that if we get enough people interested. However it could be hard to work out the logistics considering how diverse this community is nationality-wise and I don't know how well in advance we'd need to contact Bayern. September might be too soon to work everything out.

MUTU would know more about this but it would be nice if we ever managed it. I know we mentioned the idea a couple of years ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:29 am

Magazine actually comes BEFORE games

I'd like to meet some of you guys at the AA, but even though I have sone supply backholes it's unlikely I'd get enough tickets for everyone

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Roonzil » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:55 am

#12 wrote:Magazine actually comes BEFORE games

I'd like to meet some of you guys at the AA, but even though I have sone supply backholes it's unlikely I'd get enough tickets for everyone

If you live in Germany maybe I always get them the Wednesday after the game. I once got a magazine 4 MONTHS after a game, no clue what took so long

Would love to go to a game with you crazy lot, and I think if you actually contact Bayern via letter or email through the fanclub there should defo be something arrangeable.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby #12 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:05 am

Yup, but I'm no member
You can get up to 50 for a club... Some 20 years ago we went to a Schalke game with a youth team... The coach actually called and they were really supportive and made it happen for around 40 kids and coaches... Also way cheaper than ordinary tickets...(Also said he spoke to Uli but I don't believe him )
Now this was still in the Olympiastadion which was sold out fewer times, and the tickets were close to the away section so probably hard to sell anyways, but still I thought that was a nice gesture...

National Flag:
Germany

Tickets

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:44 am

Our local fan club just went up against Schalke, around 40 I think. Although we're online-based in the forum we should get all benefits. I get the fan club discount for example.

I'm sure we can get a group of at least 10 together but it would need to be planned very well since most of us would need to look out for flights or trains. It would take a lot of time so I don't want to impose anything on anyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Roonzil » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:20 pm

kod2600 wrote:
Roonzil wrote:Best case scenario:
60 quid for a membership

Total of 130 quid

You now have my attention.

Worst case scenario:
there'll be no tickets available for your match, and you will have spent 60 quid on "just" a membership.

Second to worst case scenario:
There's only ONE ticket available, and there's two of you

Third to worst case scenario:
There's two tickets available, but they're on opposite sides of the stadium

Tickets on the Zweitmarkt can range from 35 quid (third or upper tier), to 70 quid (BuLi games, near the half way line, pitch side) or 120 quid (UCL games)

Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion