You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Tickets

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Bayern - Hamburg tickets

Postby Element » Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:17 pm

appudds wrote:Element always cums up to help others!

No problem , Always ready to help
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Bayern - Hamburg tickets

Postby appudds » Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:57 pm

Element wrote:No problem , Always ready to help

Thats Element for ya....
:D
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Tickets?

Postby elnino1892 » Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:21 pm

Hello everyone, always had a soft spot for Bayern ever since the champions league final in 99, i am a liverpool fan and me and a few friends are going to munich at the end of the month and i really want to go to a game, i believe you are playing fc mainz , i am just wondering could anyone give me advice on the best way to get tickets, do the games sell out and can we get tickets on the day or should i order them, prices etc. Any help would be appreciated
Cheers
elnino1892
First post

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Tickets?

Postby Element » Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:55 pm

The Best way is the bayern Homepage

there are still tickets available , but u must have A Bayern homepage Account (Create one , it is free)

here is the link https://tickets.fcbayern.de/internetver ... /IF02.aspx

==========
another link (But i dont know much about it )
http://www.ticket4football.com/german-f ... ckets.aspx
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Re: Tickets?

Postby SuXaR » Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:49 am

this is the best option:
http://fcbayern.viagogo.de/
SuXaR
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Tickets

Postby ptb » Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:47 am

there's tickets on this website as well:

Bayern Munich Tickets

just watch, some of the sites the compare are in dutch, which might be a bit hard to understand. but go and try your luck ;)
ptb
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ticket Information

Postby albionfan » Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:31 pm

Hi Guys

New to the board. I am going out with some freinds in a couple of weeks for the Freiburg game but have been told by the club that tickets have sold out.

Can anyone give me an idea of where is now the best place to buy them and how easy it will be.

Thanks in advance

Albionfan
albionfan
Hey, I'm new here!

Re: Ticket Information

Postby Element » Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:43 pm

here http://tickets.telegraph.co.uk/bayern-m ... 10/E-28974

=====================
WE HAVE A THREAD FOR THAT

MACKOY MOVE IT TO THE TICKETS THREAD
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Standing Sections Help

Postby albionfan » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:52 pm

Hi everyone

Can anyone help me out? I am trying to get tickets for this weekends game against Freiburg. Does anyone know if the standing areas are seperate by sections? basically there are 6 of us going and I can get 2 tickets in section 130, 3 in section 129 and 1 in section 128.

I need to know if we will be split up or wether once we are in we can all stand together?

Thanks in advance.
albionfan
Hey, I'm new here!

Re: Standing Sections Help

Postby Element » Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:15 pm

Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Champions League Final Tickets

Postby TaylorMUFC » Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:25 pm

Hi, United fan in peace.

I won two tickets in the official UEFA ballot for the Final but after getting knocked out last night am unsure as to whether to actually bother going. Would be good to have a few days away and to watch the game at the Bernabeu etc but its just not the same if your team isnt there.

Does anyone want to make an offer for them should your lot beat Lyon?

Email from UEFA is here....

Dear xxxxxxxxxxxxx,

We are pleased to inform you that as a result of the lottery process, your application (customer reference number xxxxx) for the UEFA Champions League Final on 22 May at the Santiago Bernabeu stadium in Madrid (Spain) has been successful.

The following ticket(s) have been reserved for you: 2 tickets in category 3.

A total of EUR 342.00 (including administrative charges) has been charged to your credit card by Real Madrid Club de Futbol.

Please note that the actual amount debited from your credit card may vary slightly, depending on the exchange rates applied by the bank(s) involved in the transaction.

Your tickets will be dispatched by 23 April 2010 by express courier to the address indicated by you on your application form.

As a ticket holder you are bound by the ticketing terms and conditions that you accepted when submitting your application.
The ticketing terms and conditions are available at: https://ticketing.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague

Tickets are personal and are linked to the name(s) in the application. A violation of the terms and conditions may lead to cancellation of the ticket(s) without refund.

All other rights are expressly reserved.

For information related to your ticket order, please contact CATSA, the service company appointed by the Spanish Football Federation:
CATSA
Email: uclf2010madrid@cat.es

Phone (Monday to Friday, from 09.00 to 21.00):
+34 952 367 290 (from outside Spain)
902 22 01 22 (from within Spain)

We wish you a pleasant trip and an exciting 2010 UEFA Champions League Final on 22 May at the Santiago Bernabeu in Madrid.

Best regards,

Ticketing
2010 UEFA Champions League Final
TaylorMUFC
Hey, I'm new here!

Re: Champions League Final Tickets

Postby Element » Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:26 pm

Wait for A User Named Sch0ll7

He Might be interested
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Champions League Final Tickets

Postby TaylorMUFC » Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:27 pm

Hi, United fan in peace.

I won two tickets in the official UEFA ballot for the Final but after getting knocked out last night am unsure as to whether to actually bother going. Would be good to have a few days away and to watch the game at the Bernabeu etc but its just not the same if your team isnt there.

Does anyone want to make an offer for them should your lot beat Lyon?

Email from UEFA is here....

Dear xxxxxxxxxxxxx,

We are pleased to inform you that as a result of the lottery process, your application (customer reference number xxxxx) for the UEFA Champions League Final on 22 May at the Santiago Bernabeu stadium in Madrid (Spain) has been successful.

The following ticket(s) have been reserved for you: 2 tickets in category 3.

A total of EUR 342.00 (including administrative charges) has been charged to your credit card by Real Madrid Club de Futbol.

Please note that the actual amount debited from your credit card may vary slightly, depending on the exchange rates applied by the bank(s) involved in the transaction.

Your tickets will be dispatched by 23 April 2010 by express courier to the address indicated by you on your application form.

As a ticket holder you are bound by the ticketing terms and conditions that you accepted when submitting your application.
The ticketing terms and conditions are available at: https://ticketing.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague

Tickets are personal and are linked to the name(s) in the application. A violation of the terms and conditions may lead to cancellation of the ticket(s) without refund.

All other rights are expressly reserved.

For information related to your ticket order, please contact CATSA, the service company appointed by the Spanish Football Federation:
CATSA
Email: uclf2010madrid@cat.es

Phone (Monday to Friday, from 09.00 to 21.00):
+34 952 367 290 (from outside Spain)
902 22 01 22 (from within Spain)

We wish you a pleasant trip and an exciting 2010 UEFA Champions League Final on 22 May at the Santiago Bernabeu in Madrid.

Best regards,

Ticketing
2010 UEFA Champions League Final
TaylorMUFC
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby sch0ll7 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:05 pm

yes i am interested...

I will PM you:D
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby lajauria » Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:42 pm

Good Afternoon!

I also won two tickets for the final in Santiago Bernaveu, I wont go to the match for my job.

I am looking for anyone to send the tickets, in Spain the offer is about 2000€ for both tickets.
I will send tickets to the best offer.

Contac with me in lajauria88@hotmail.com
lajauria
Hey, I'm new here!

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion