You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Tickets

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Going to Munich, buying match tickets!

Postby craigy » Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:55 pm

SuXaR wrote:
SilentStrike wrote:its german but.
http://www.fcbayern.t-home.de/de/ticket ... 8ddac66885
Ordering from this site will guarantee ur ticket is on time :)

You can buy tickets securely on this site: http://fcbayern.viagogo.de/

Or you can try your luck writing directly to FCB, with your credit card and personal details and order tickets for the game you'd like to see. Tickets usually go for general sale 1 month before game kick off. The down side of buying directly from FCB is, you're not sure if you'll get the tickets. They either turn up or they won't. Nobody will let you know, that you got them until UPS deliver them.

So I would suggest using viagogo. You're buying from fans for face value. It's fair trade. I think you can pick up the tickets at sales office or at the gate before game.

Cool, thank you, I'll check it until tickets become available. There's lot's of tickets for the Stuttgart game on viagogo so I'll probably get the train there too.
craigy
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Buying tickets for Bayern v Gladbach

Postby craigy » Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:14 pm

On another note, if I buy from viagogo, generally would tickets be sent in good time so I would receive them before I were to fly out on the 2nd? I think they have to be sent and it would be via FedEx international. I'd loathe to pay that much for tickets and then have them turn up at my house just one day before the game while i've already gone, that'd be ridiculous.
craigy
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SuXaR » Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:54 pm

^ I think if you buy through viagogo, you'll pick them up at the stadium (that's one of their rules), so you don't have to worry about missing the match. If you buy directly from FCB, they send the tickets 3-4 weeks before game.
SuXaR
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SuXaR » Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:59 pm

* Either receive your tickets via special delivery or pick them up at the stadium on match day
* NOTE: If you do not live in Germany your ticket will not be posted to you.

http://fcbayern.viagogo.de/Buy_Tickets_Tour.aspx
SuXaR
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby craigy » Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:26 pm

thank you sir
craigy
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby craigy » Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:06 pm

tickets jus tcame up on the site so I snapped two up. Thanks for the information. Very excited, can't wait for the game!
craigy
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby SuXaR » Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:33 am

^you're very welcome. I hope you'll enjoy the game :)
SuXaR
Woah, this feels cool!

Bayern - Hamburg tickets

Postby Dalty » Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:55 am

Hi,

Myself and a few friends are all fans of Bayern and the Bundesliga and were looking to travel to Munich for the above match in February. We were wondering if it would be easy to get hold of tickets for the match? I've never been to a Bundesliga match before and know a lot of matches sell out so wanted to make sure we could get hold of tickets before making travel arrangements. Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks,

Mark
Dalty
Hey, I'm new here!

Re: Bayern - Hamburg tickets

Postby Element » Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:03 pm

I Went to The Bayern Official WEbsite

and I Found out that all the Tickets are sold
https://tickets.fcbayern.de/internetver ... /IF02.aspx

The only way for you to get one is the "Black Market" or Some internet websites
Element

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby appudds » Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:42 pm

Element wrote:The only way for you to get one is the "Black Market" or Some internet websites

Which wud be twice the price! :(
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
India

Postby Dalty » Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:14 pm

Thankss for your help, i'll have to speak to my mates and see what they want to do. Are tickets easy to find on the black market?
Dalty
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby Element » Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:21 pm

I Found U Tickets (MANY Tickets)

http://www.nwtix.com/inventory.html?id= ... id=&wide=1

http://orders.tickettriangle.com/Result ... mburger+Sv

In The First link The price=320$ A Ticket (12 tickets available)

2nd link from 192$ to 404$ (Availablity of tickets depends on the row , the 2nd link Has Seats for nearly everywhere in the Allianz Arena)
Element

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby SilentStrike » Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:56 pm

black market tickets are:
1) more expensive
2) they can be fake (unlikely in munich but i wouldnt do it for South Africa world cup lol)

I suggest you choose a different game, perhaps a CL game? :)
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Dalty » Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:46 am

Cheers for the links, think those prices will be outside what most of my mates could afford sadly. Are there plenty of tickets for sale outside the ground on matchdays for cheaper?
Dalty
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby appudds » Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:03 pm

Element wrote:http://www.nwtix.com/inventory.html?id= ... id=&wide=1

http://orders.tickettriangle.com/Result ... mburger+Sv

=D> =D>
Element always cums up to help others!
Great work bro!
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
India

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion