You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Tickets

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Audi Cup

Postby thulkazal » Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:59 pm

use translate google web site ... it may help you
thulkazal
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Tickets for the game against nurnberg.

Postby yb1987 » Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:25 pm

Hello!
Im yaron from israel and im flying to germany on the 19th of september.
anyway im looking for 2 tickets for the game against nurnberg.
ive looked in several agancies on the web and the prices are higher then 100 Euros.

Is there anywhere u can advice me to buy cheaper tickets?
Should i buy the tickets in germany?

Thanx a lot
yaron
yb1987
First post

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Tickets for the game against nurnberg.

Postby Snoopy » Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:04 am

Hi Yaron

I am in the same boat as yourself. I am coming over to Munich on Thursday from Northern Ireland for Oktoberfest but didn't buy a ticket through the official Bayern Munich Website. Bad planning by myself.

I have been tickets on a site called seatwave.com but they are still quite expensive at around £75.

What would be my best way of getting a ticket for Saturday. All i need is 1 as my two other friends aren't football fans.

Will there be any touts selling tickets outside the ground for this. I would really like to go to the game on Saturday but don't won't to be ripped off by expensive ticket prices. Am i right and saying that the average price for a ticket at Bayern is around the €35 mark?

Regards

Richard
Snoopy
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MrLinky » Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:11 pm

The BL home games are completely sold out for this season, as far as I know. If you're not a FCB-member your chances really aren't good at all to get any tickets. You might wanna try to get tickets for the DFB-Cup match against Oberhausen on the 22nd, there might be some available for that match.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby appudds » Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:39 pm

MrLinky wrote:The BL home games are completely sold out for this season, as far as I know. If you're not a FCB-member your chances really aren't good at all to get any tickets. You might wanna try to get tickets for the DFB-Cup match against Oberhausen on the 22nd, there might be some available for that match.

Pretty sad news for the visitors to germany!
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
India

Postby MrLinky » Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:07 pm

Only 40.000 tickets for the DFB-Cup match against Oberhausen were sold so far. Might be your chance.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby Snoopy » Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:39 pm

Was able to get a ticket through Viagoo through the Bayern website easily enough. Really enjoyed my time at the Allianz arena. Great stadium to watch football in.
Snoopy
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby MrLinky » Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:11 pm

How much did you pay, if you don't mind me asking ? I'm guessing it wasn't exactly cheap.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby SuXaR » Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:22 am

MrLinky wrote:How much did you pay, if you don't mind me asking ? I'm guessing it wasn't exactly cheap.

They're selling tickets at face value, so it's not a rip-off.

As fas as I know, you can order tickets directly from FCB around 1 month before kick off, not sooner. So not all the tickets are sold out.
SuXaR
Woah, this feels cool!

Going to Munich, buying match tickets!

Postby craigy » Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:23 pm

I thought I'd try here as I need some information.

I'm going to the city from 2nd to the 6th December and I want to buy tickets for the game on the 4th against Gladbach.

There's a site called seatwave which sells tickets but I'm worried that they wouldn't turn up at my house in time for me to take them on the plane with me.

So a few bits of info, would this be the best way to get tickets? How long before a game do Bayern print the tickets?

I don't want to pay £150 for tickets and find they don't turn up in time.
craigy
Hey, I'm new here!

Buying tickets for Bayern v Gladbach

Postby craigy » Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:35 pm

craigy
Hey, I'm new here!

Re: Going to Munich, buying match tickets!

Postby SilentStrike » Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:39 pm

its german but.
http://www.fcbayern.t-home.de/de/ticket ... 8ddac66885
Ordering from this site will guarantee ur ticket is on time :)
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby craigy » Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:52 pm

Do I not have to be a member? I can't find a link to actually buy the tickets
craigy
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby craigy » Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:09 pm

I registered on the website and it says 'Sales only to members, your permission to Kartenerwerb for registration by giving their member number demonstrated.'

So is this because I'm not eligible or because they're not all on sale yet?
craigy
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby SuXaR » Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:55 am

SilentStrike wrote:its german but.
http://www.fcbayern.t-home.de/de/ticket ... 8ddac66885
Ordering from this site will guarantee ur ticket is on time :)

You can buy tickets securely on this site: http://fcbayern.viagogo.de/

Or you can try your luck writing directly to FCB, with your credit card and personal details and order tickets for the game you'd like to see. Tickets usually go for general sale 1 month before game kick off. The down side of buying directly from FCB is, you're not sure if you'll get the tickets. They either turn up or they won't. Nobody will let you know, that you got them until UPS deliver them.

So I would suggest using viagogo. You're buying from fans for face value. It's fair trade. I think you can pick up the tickets at sales office or at the gate before game.
SuXaR
Woah, this feels cool!

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion