You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Tickets

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Postby tracylynn » Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:50 am

Hello Jon! Unfortunately, most of us on this forum can not provide you with any names of the pubs that are near Allianz Arena because the majority of us live outside of Germany. I'm sorry that I can not provide you with the information you need. I'm sure once you're in Munich some friendly folks will guide you to best places. So, enjoy the game you lucky devil.

Off topic....It looks like Torres was worth getting for you guys. IHe's a good player. Honestly, I'm not a fan of Liverpool just for the fact that I really don't watch the EPL all that much (my father does though). However, I do dispise Man. United for so many reasons.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MunchenFC » Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:43 am

Jon The Liverpool Fan-
i hate manchester united not u
ur cool
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBinNYC » Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:43 am

I could be wrong but when I went to Munchen I didn't see too many bars around the Arena, we partied down in Marienplatz in the city center. You're guaranteed to find Bayern fans in the many bars around there. Have fun!
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FC Hollywood18 » Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:42 pm

Yeah im sick of manchester being thought of as the best team. Manchester getting knocked out of the F.A. cup is up there with the patriots lossing and englang being knocked out of the euro 2008
FC Hollywood18
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MunchenFC » Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:59 am

rightly said FC Hollywood! :)
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Ticketing Info - Bayern home game

Postby EnglishVisitor » Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:55 pm

Could anyone give me any clues as to the best way to get tickets for a Bayern home game? Or even if they are ever available on general sale.

I am heading over for a weekend on 20th March and want to go to the game on the Saturday but not sure what the best way is to go about it. There is a large group of us going and was hoping that they might be able to be picked up from the ground on the day of the game but this never happens at Old Trafford and not sure with another big club like Bayern, whether this would be possible?

Can anyone help or advise?
EnglishVisitor
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Ticketing Info - Bayern home game

Postby FCBinNYC » Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:05 pm

One of my friends once worked out an exchange with a Bayern season ticket holder, he exchanged money and drivers licence to borrow their pass to get into the game, then met up with them later to switch back. This may or may not be possible for a large group of you to do, though the game is against Karlsruher so you may be able to find people willing to part with their tickets for the right price. Other than that, the game is officially sold out, as most Bayern home games are, so you're only other option is to go through a broker or fan selling site, which is what I did. The markup can be significant but if you're dead set on going I would say it's worth it, Allianz is a great place to see football. You could probably get tickets to an 1860 game pretty easily, I don't think those sell out generally. Good luck!
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Tomas » Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:21 pm

One thing to do is, if staying at a hotel, talk with the Concierge and see if they can get you situated with tickets.
Tomas
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby EnglishVisitor » Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:03 am

Thanks guys.

I'll keep my eyes peeled and see what happens. Hopefully we'll sort something. Have been pointed in the direction of German viagogo that appears to be quite good, just not a lot of tickets on there at the moment for the Karlsruhe game. Loads on there for this weekends game though so hopefully will see an increase in the next week or so.

Unfortunately, I am not there for an 1860 game so I only have the one game to chance it with.

Cheers again but if you have any further advice, it would again be appreciated.

Paul
EnglishVisitor
Hey, I'm new here!

Audi Cup

Postby stefano » Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:08 pm

Hi all!

I'm an Italian Boy that would come to Munich for the Audy Cup this summer.

I don't speak german so, i don't understand in the official bayern web site if are a sector that would be reserved to the fans.

Who could help me?

Thank you in advice.

Ste
stefano
Hey, I'm new here!

Re: Audi Cup

Postby MUTU » Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:03 pm

I would suggest that you check with the AC Milan site to see if you could get tickets, since they are playing.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby SilentStrike » Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:13 pm

yes, or u can go to the english section on fcbayern.com
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby stefano » Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:27 pm

Thank you for your reply.. what i would like to understand is, if in that match the bayern fans could stay in a specific sector.

I'm a boca juniors fans.

I've seen on the bayern page that have different sector..i would like to understand something more...!

Thank you! :D
stefano
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby FCBinNYC » Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:33 pm

For league games, they usually do have a separate section for away fans. However, since this is a friendly tournament (where from what I understand your ticket gets you admission to both games that day) they may do mixed seating, unless each club has it's own allotment. I've been to the Amsterdam tournament, and that was all mixed seating except for the Ajax ultra section. So check with Boca, otherwise it's probably mixed seating aside from the Sudkurve (Bayern ultras.)
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby stefano » Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:42 am

Someone have any news about this tournament?

The Bayern web site in the ticketing section is all in german.. i don't understand german.

All tickets are available or have any sector already sold out?

I'm goign to set up the trip.

Thank you for your help.

Bye!
stefano
Hey, I'm new here!

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion