You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

The goalkeeper situation

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: The goalkeeper situation

Postby FCB general » Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:29 pm

dambun wrote:AAAAhhhh! Elementtttt.... It's time to wake up

Why he should 'wake up' when he woke up long time ago?

Neuer has a no. 1 of Elf, but that doesn't makes him still the best GK in Germany. Before he get no. 1, he was just an Adler's reserve. For me, he is still in that role, no matter on current situation. In U-23 selections and lower, he wasn't no. 1, just as in WC 2010. qualifications. That told Element & me just enough what kind of s GK is Neuer, just like those 2 "space" goals in less than a month. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Is that correct Element? :mrgreen: :wink:
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby quaazi » Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:48 pm

MrLinky wrote:Aha. Half of the time. You made some scientific research to support that theory of yours? If you didn't, this is baseless and wild speculation. Leverkusen have conceded just as many goals as we have. So does that make Kraft as good of a keeper as Adler half of the time, or is that a quarter of the time? I'm just interested in your scientifical calculations, you make them sound so certain.

I like how you're going to take the "massive douche" approach to this, most lovely. I'll try to indulge you in return then.

Try watching a Bayern game. You very rarely see Kraft influence his defensive line apart from set pieces. Rather than a goalie with good vision (Neuer, durh) we have our CBs exhibiting a painful to watch passing training between each other while being pressed by the opponents defensive line. Finally they are pressed so much they pass the ball back to Kraft who just slams it clear. It's a standard scenario and it very rarely results in the ball in our posession in the final third. That's just when we have the ball. When defending, our CBs are not disciplined, and it can be blamed on them, yes, as well as Kraft, who is at the goal and can see the game unraveling before him far better than a defender. So the core problem is that our already incompetent defensive line is not being helped by the goalkeeper in open play, hence the wording "half of the time".

Eagerly awaiting your strawman of a reply, though.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby ballackfcb » Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:40 pm

Sign Neuer or fcb will never be in cl again
ballackfcb
2013/14 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby MrLinky » Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:52 pm

quaazi wrote:I like how you're going to take the "massive douche" approach to this, most lovely. I'll try to indulge you in return then.

Try watching a Bayern game. You very rarely see Kraft influence his defensive line apart from set pieces. Rather than a goalie with good vision (Neuer, durh) we have our CBs exhibiting a painful to watch passing training between each other while being pressed by the opponents defensive line. Finally they are pressed so much they pass the ball back to Kraft who just slams it clear. It's a standard scenario and it very rarely results in the ball in our posession in the final third. That's just when we have the ball. When defending, our CBs are not disciplined, and it can be blamed on them, yes, as well as Kraft, who is at the goal and can see the game unraveling before him far better than a defender. So the core problem is that our already incompetent defensive line is not being helped by the goalkeeper in open play, hence the wording "half of the time".

Eagerly awaiting your strawman of a reply, though.

Number one, I never started getting personal. Number two, I never insulted or offended you in any form in my post. You did, both. Does that make you think at all about who the one with the "massive douche" approach (your words, not mine, why do people even use words like that on the internet in connection with total strangers they don’t even know a thing about?!) here is? There are always gonna be polemics on a discussion board. I write things, I read things, I agree with some, I disagree with other and I position myself. If you get provoked easily, that's not my fault and that's probably something you're gonna have to deal with yourself. I can't help you with that. If "half of the time" was just meant as a phrase and nothing more, that's a mistake on my part and I apologize for my misinterpretation. To me, that's not what it sounded like and I'm still of the opinion that "half of the time" is exaggerating it, even as merely an expression. And it's definitely not the core of the problem either, but okay - let's not get caught up in semantics. I do, as a matter of fact, agree with the basic idea of what you're trying to say, and that's also one of the reasons I would enjoy seeing Neuer at Bayern next season. It's one of his strengths. There was still no need to come out acting all tough and pounding your chest out of a harmless post like that. However, I understand. You’re a relatively new user and you wanna profile yourself. It’s human. You’re not leaving a good impression by choosing this approach and being disrespectful though. I’m just telling you that. What you do with it is your business.

So was this the response you were eagerly awaiting? I'm glad if I made your day more cheerful and enjoyable.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby quaazi » Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:21 pm

haha que?
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby nur4bayern » Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:02 pm

C'mon boys, play nice...we are all rooting for the same team, right?
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”
nur4bayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby CroCHEF » Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:06 pm

CroCHEF
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby es_bih » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:20 am

Finally.. honestly Butt should have never been benched after a very good, and quality first half.
es_bih
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby shileno » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:54 am

I really hope Butt do well, I don't want to see a worse GK, and we all know how bad he can be out of form.
shileno
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Chile

Postby eliasov » Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:34 am

i won't blame kraft just because he made a mistake he's just a young player ... and of course he'll make mistakes .. i think he should move to a team like HSV or SCHALKE so he can developp there ... for bayern of course we need neuer the best goalie in the world :D
ImageImage
eliasov
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby vijay92 » Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:56 pm

i find it funny that people are glad to butt in goal. He is just an average keeper.
vijay92
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:13 pm

vijay92 wrote:i find it funny that people are glad to butt in goal. He is just an average keeper.

Better an average, experienced goalkeeper than Kraft.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby tflags » Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:14 pm

MUTU wrote:
vijay92 wrote:i find it funny that people are glad to butt in goal. He is just an average keeper.

Better an average, experienced goalkeeper than Kraft.

+1. Hate feeling insecure on our back. Hate loosing games because of a GK's lousiness.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Koma » Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:51 pm

:/
I thought Tomas will grab his chance with both hands, I hope this is just a transition period and that he will take his place as our #1 goalie in the future.
Bayern Team for the Champions League trophy -
http://www.footballuser.com/formations/ ... unchen.jpg
Koma
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Previous

Return to General Bayern Discussion