You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

The German Question

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: The German Question

Postby Coman » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:50 pm

Is there a topic to tell the story of "How do you become a Bayern fan ?" ?
Bayern 3-3-3-1 build-up under Heynckes :
Neuer - Boateng Hummels Thiago - Kimmich Vidal Alaba - Robben Müller James - Lewandowski
Neuer- Boateng Vidal Hummels- Kimmich Martinez Alaba- Robben James Ribéry- Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:
International Atomic Energy Agency

Postby JANCKER » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:56 pm

Coman wrote:Is there a topic to tell the story of "How do you become a Bayern fan ?" ?

general-bayern-f13/how-did-you-start-to-support-bayern-t4693-210.html

general-bayern-f13/your-first-bayern-game-t12330.html
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby Jorge » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:08 pm

pyrasur wrote:Hey I get it now, national teams are a way for foreign fans to find a club. To support for a little while at least. Still think your Bosnian fans should hang a Bosnian flag, since it doesn't really seem like they were actual Man City or Roma fans. Does that make sense? Like if there's no actual love for the club, and you are just there for certain players, there's really not much of a true relationship between that individual and the club.

It is a reality and it makes sense. You can't deny that some (but not all) fans that arrived to this forum through the years then disappeared are following certain players, and you can't deny that landing at Bayern is a natural accident that happens to many German Football fans. Hopefully you and me are here for the long ride even after Guardiola, Thiago (?) and Gotze (and their die hard fans) are gone.

One thing for sure, even if he is sold Thomas Muller will be back one day to cheer with you and me.
Jorge
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
World Trade Organization

Postby JANCKER » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:23 pm

German players never get the credit they deserve outside Germany, at least they should get it at home and that's why we are overprotective at times... @Thiagoalcantara(the forum member) is the best example to prove it, he has yet to say a good word for a German player, they are all mediocre according to him and his stats, yet he calls us Spanish bashers.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:31 pm

ramsej84 wrote:The 2001drama was something similar... newspapers and the quick weakly spot on an italian tv.

Unrelated to Bayern and off-topic but do you remember that Italian show that used to air during the 90 minutes when most Italian teams were playing? Not sure whether it's the same one you referred to. That was kind of fun with all the live updates happening as you watch. Does it still exist?
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:42 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:The 2001drama was something similar... newspapers and the quick weakly spot on an italian tv.

Unrelated to Bayern and off-topic but do you remember that Italian show that used to air during the 90 minutes when most Italian teams were playing? Not sure whether it's the same one you referred to. That was kind of fun with all the live updates happening as you watch. Does it still exist?

quelli che il calcio ? Rai 2. :)

Yes it does...

but I was referring to a prog on Ita uno after the UCL matchday
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:47 pm

JANCKER wrote:German players never get the credit they deserve outside Germany, at least they should get it at home and that's why we are overprotective at times... @Thiagoalcantara(the forum member) is the best example to prove it, he has yet to say a good word for a German player, they are all mediocre according to him and his stats, yet he calls us Spanish bashers.

OR JANCKER IS THE BEST EXAMPLE OF A SPANISH BASHER.

Also, Im pretty sure I rated Neuer, Lahm and Muller very highly. Difference is that people here think that all the German/Bundesliga players are Like the best in their position is where i disagree on.

I remember so many kids thought Sane was like the greatest thing since peanut butter and jelly, Xhaka was the future and Mkith was elite.

When in reality, none of them were close to being the status they are here. Also, its not really Germans. it's more Bundesliga I dont really rate highly.
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby JANCKER » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:55 pm

You as a fan of FCB should allow yourself to say at least once that Lahm is the best RB of his generation... we're fans and we can't be unbiased, and that's not much bias to ask.
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby PunkCapitalist » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:58 pm

Thiagoalcantara wrote:
JANCKER wrote:German players never get the credit they deserve outside Germany, at least they should get it at home and that's why we are overprotective at times... @Thiagoalcantara(the forum member) is the best example to prove it, he has yet to say a good word for a German player, they are all mediocre according to him and his stats, yet he calls us Spanish bashers.

OR JANCKER IS THE BEST EXAMPLE OF A SPANISH BASHER.

Also, Im pretty sure I rated Neuer, Lahm and Muller very highly. Difference is that people here think that all the German/Bundesliga players are Like the best in their position is where i disagree on.

I remember so many kids thought Sane was like the greatest thing since peanut butter and jelly, Xhaka was the future and Mkith was elite.

When in reality, none of them were close to being the status they are here. Also, its not really Germans. it's more Bundesliga I dont really rate highly.

I've always said that Xhaka is caca.

Mhikitaryan is easily the best player for United after Zlatan dice Mourinho decided to give him regular starts.

Sané is a top class PROSPECT!!! PROSPECT!!!!!!!! And I've seen plenty of raving about him in Bluemoon.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:01 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:

quelli che il calcio ? Rai 2. :)

Yes it does...

but I was referring to a prog on Ita uno after the UCL matchday

Can't remember the name but I think it was on Rai, yeah. I think I know the Italia 1 one you're talking about.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby JANCKER » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:17 pm

Wasn't Costa voted as the best player or top 3 on this forum last year? Why is he getting that much shit lately? It has nothing to do with the fact that he's been playing poorly or that he has opened his mouth a bit too much against the club recently?

Arguments are not won by defaming, get over it. Pathetic low level...
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:42 pm

Exactly... for instance I have never bad mouthed him. I started the moment he start to speak from his ass !

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Dumbledore7 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:52 pm

pyrasur wrote:It's still weird for me to think people support a club because of a national team. When I was younger in my head the national team was like a bonus or something.

I met Bayern through Oliver Kahn, so I may owe Germany something. However I was never really in love with Germany, just this one German player who happened to play for Bayern (thank god he wasn't playing for any other team). With the German national team today, my sympathy is simply on the German Bayern players, not the team.

PunkCapitalist wrote:
Coman wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:That's what I call one bigass strawman you put in there.

Has anyone really said Bayern should sell Thomas? That person should just be banned.

You already saw it because he respond to one of your post with his quote about selling Müller and you "Like it". :wink:

Of course he will probably say it was for fun or because he is angry.

Me too I'm angry about Alonso, I don't think any second what I said about him.. #hypocrisy

I genuinely don't know what you're talking about. I know someone once said something about selling Müller but I can't recall who was it. If it's on a signature, signatures are not displayed by Tapatalk so I wouldn't know.

That was me.
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby JANCKER » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:55 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:That was me.

There was another one before you... the idea was gaining momentum. :P You don't know how happy are MUFC and other haters that Muller is struggling...
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby Dumbledore7 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:57 pm

JANCKER wrote:
Dumbledore7 wrote:That was me.

There was another one before you... the idea was gaining momentum. :P

Really? Who would be that stupid? :^o
Dumbledore7