You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Team Presentation today

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Team Presentation today

Postby Tedesco » Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:32 pm

As naming rights partner of the Allianz Arena and new platinum partner of FC Bayern Munich football team starting in the season of 2013 / 14, Allianz invites fans and families to a football fest on July 23 to the Allianz Arena. For the first time, the team will be presented to the public in full, including all Confederations Cup players, the new players incl. Mario Götze and Jan Kirchhoff and coach Pep Guardiola. The entire team will be presented to the spectators individually. The trophies, which the team won during the spectacular “Triple season” 2012 / 13 will be showcased inside the stadium.

The free tickets for this event can be picked up starting on Wednesday July 10 at the following outlets: FCB-Fanshop at Munich airport and Neuhauser Street, as well as at the ticketing area of Allianz Arena and at the FC Bayern Munich training grounds at Säbener Street. Starting today, tickets can be ordered online here: http://www.team-presentation.de/fcbayern. Per person a maximum of four tickets can be received.

Starting at 15.30 on July 23, the esplanade area in front of the Allianz Arena will be opened for young and old fans. The event itself starts at 17.00 and will be moderated by stadium spokesperson Stefan Lehmann: first the team will be presented individually, followed by a public training.

"We are happy to do the team presentation for the 2013 / 14 season with our longstanding partner Allianz“, says Karl-Heinz Rummenigge, CEO of FC Bayern Munich. "The event on July 23 is very special: it is the first time, that the entire team will be together and presented to the public. It’s a pleasure for me, that we can thank the fans for a great season with this great and free event.”

Another special thanks will go from Allianz Germany to the members of the various volunteer organizations, who helped during the recent flood catastrophe. They will have VIP seating and a special program arranged for them.

„We greet the best FC Bayern Munich ever at the Allianz Arena – with all its new members and coach Pep Guardiola – and we are happy to start the new season 2013 / 14 together with the fans, our clients, staff and our partner FC Bayern Munich. It is an added bonus, that we can do something nice for the helpers of the flood catastrophe,“ says Joseph K. Gross, Head of Group Market Management at Allianz SE.

https://www.allianz.com/en/press/news/commitment/sponsorship/news_2013-07-08.html

I got myself a ticket (it was free :p) and I am going later today see the team and the public training. I'll try to get some cool pictures, maybe video but no promises as I am just with a phone camera.

The downside is the heat. Freaking 30° today :x

Wish me luck :P
Tedesco
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: Team Presentation today

Postby MUTU » Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:33 pm

A Brazilian feeling hot in 30C? Hmmm
Anyway it's hotter in Malta :(

30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Tedesco » Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:37 pm

MUTU wrote:A Brazilian feeling hot in 30C? Hmmm

You see, that's one of the reasons I left Brazil. :P

BTW: In South Brazil (where I come from) is not all sunny and beaches.
Reason: There's a bug whereby it's not possible to input 2 weather BBcodes on the same page. Wow, 9C in Novo Hamburgo, Brazil?

Correct. Was actually snowing in a few places during the night there.
Last edited by MUTU on Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: There's a bug whereby it's not possible to input 2 weather BBcodes on the same page. Wow, 9C in Novo Hamburgo, Brazil?
Tedesco
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby AssemFCB » Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:01 pm

AssemFCB
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby Kalev » Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:10 am

Are there any videos about todays presentation? I have seen that 5 minute one but something else?
Kalev
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby kod2600 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:16 am

Kalev wrote:Are there any videos about todays presentation? I have seen that 5 minute one but something else?

Same here, I only found the 5 minutes one. I'd love to see a different/longer one.
My blood is RED
My team is RED
It's Bayern München till I'm DEAD

Mia San Mia
kod2600
I post all the time

National Flag:
Palestine

Postby Tedesco » Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:17 am

I didn't do any videos, sorry. :(

I was in a not very good position to film/take pictures with a phone. I'll post a few later.
Tedesco
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCB general » Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:36 pm

Müller in gloves! 8) :lol:
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby MaCk0y » Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:10 pm

Channel - Sport1 HD (Upscaled)
Language - German
Video - 768 x 432 / x264 / MKV / 2000 kbps / 25 fps
Audio - AAC 96 kbps
Runtime - 64:49 min

http://www.embedupload.com/?d=44FKIJYAST
http://www.embedupload.com/?d=5KUOZTUHCB
http://www.embedupload.com/?d=1CDBVEYGAY

P.S. As always I recommend downloading from Gamefront and use a download manager

Source: matchhighlight.com
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Return to General Bayern Discussion