You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Super Cup Final Referee Coin-Whats it worth to a Bayern Fan?

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Super Cup Final Referee Coin-Whats it worth to a Bayern

Postby tflags » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:38 pm

Hello BRFC. What would you like to know about the museum? It is a football club museum and it has some pretty interesting stuff but to be honest, I think people tend to like different things about it. The collection of Bayern shirts alone is a must see for any Bayern fan for example.

To me, however, the mock up of the former conference room overlooking the training grounds blew me away; partly because of the anecdotes written on the info panels.

Having said that, your coin if you agree to loan it will not be another piece of memorabilia imho but rather fit fine as one of the small highlights. Again, it really depends on preferences. I hope you find it in yourself to loan it free. Hell, you can ask for your picture next to the referee to be put close by in exchange.

'A proposal is still just a proposal; no harm done' or so the saying goes.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby BRFC » Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:48 am

Thanks for the response tflags & munichfan and info on the museum. The conference room sounds interesting as well as the collection of shirts.

I'm sure if they win it, it will go well with the current collection, especially if the are planning on doing something for the Super Cup.

Some great support you have, never gave up singing and well behaved. What it should be like. :D Not quite as loud as Newcastle but more consistent, especially whilst loosing!

Remember, if it wasn't for the coin, the penalties could have been on the Chelsea side and Lukaku might not have bottled it!! lol

Seems odd that the competition has gone so long since 1972 (since 1997 over 1 leg) without penalties until this game.

I was also surprised to see that you are the first German team to win this competition. Bayern or FC Madgeburg team could have won it in 1974 but the game never played due to political west and east relations.

Maybe the most difficult european trophy for a German team to succeed in winning?
BRFC
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Firefox1234 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:23 am

BRFC wrote:Thanks for the response tflags & munichfan and info on the museum. The conference room sounds interesting as well as the collection of shirts.

I'm sure if they win it, it will go well with the current collection, especially if the are planning on doing something for the Super Cup.

Some great support you have, never gave up singing and well behaved. What it should be like. :D Not quite as loud as Newcastle but more consistent, especially whilst loosing!

Remember, if it wasn't for the coin, the penalties could have been on the Chelsea side and Lukaku might not have bottled it!! lol

Seems odd that the competition has gone so long since 1972 (since 1997 over 1 leg) without penalties until this game.

I was also surprised to see that you are the first German team to win this competition. Bayern or FC Madgeburg team could have won it in 1974 but the game never played due to political west and east relations.

Maybe the most difficult european trophy for a German team to succeed in winning?

I guess you could make an argument for that since you have to win the Champions League or Europa League to take part in it
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Previous

Return to General Bayern Discussion