You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Statistics

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Statistics

Postby AssemFCB » Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:45 am

michel wrote:Jerome Boateng has been criticized since the beginning of the season, but the stats show that he was the best man against Leverkusen. Check out the article for key stats about the game.

Finally some recognition for him, I think he gets criticized a lot and sometimes for no reason.
AssemFCB
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby SilentStrike » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:53 pm

Nah against leverkusen he was finally good.

Boateng is a good defender but he loses focus. He does stupid things too often. Strikers can get away losing some focus sometimes. Defenders cant.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby dambun » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:26 am

Boateng has been under criticisms because of his lapses of concentration during last year's season.... In this season, on the contrary, he managed to avoid such moments almost completely... =D>
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby michel » Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:17 pm

Yeah, it's typical. One mistake by a defender in a game can ruin it, and destroy the work he did during 89 minutes.

But Boateng has sometimes been brilliant this season. The game against Neverkusen was a good showcase.
Publisher of Bayern Central
michel
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby michel » Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:54 pm

I looked at statistics for week 12 against Nürnberg and they are not pretty!
Publisher of Bayern Central
michel
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby lau03143 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:04 pm

Tymo is a CDM and only played 55mins. I'd argue 6.5km is actually quite good.
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Scotland
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:09 pm

Hate to see the statistic for set pieces :(
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby StrikingMidfield » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:40 pm

Hey considering this is about statistics I'd like to tell you guys about a site I found http://www.whoscored.com. Really extensive stats especially for big teams like ours.
StrikingMidfield
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MoFattal » Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:13 am

^ I once came upon this site, and a couple of days earlier I really wanted to go there but my memory failed me. Thank you for the refresh :D
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby StrikingMidfield » Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:58 am

MoFattal wrote:^ I once came upon this site, and a couple of days earlier I really wanted to go there but my memory failed me. Thank you for the refresh :D

Glad to help, and that site has saved me from death via boredom during school lectures many times :roll:

Also to add some statistics conversation, one only needs to look at a shot/goal conversion rate for the Valencia match (and most of the games we've struggled in) to see our number one problem right now is putting away out chances. Closely followed by our complete inability to gain anything from set pieces :x Set Pieces are one of the few times in Football where you can actually make a real plan and we honestly haven't been doing that. I'm almost thinking that we're simply making up what to do with a set piece on the field as we go. #-o
Honestly if we put more effort into preparing for what to do on corner kicks, non-shot taking free kicks and the like and we would be putting MUCH more goals in.
StrikingMidfield
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tflags » Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:34 pm

There are some very interesting statistics on the team here. Apparently Kroos is tied on second place in the league as the player who created the most chances so far this season.

201213-Bundesliga-Hinrunde-Chances-Created.png

Also some interesting info on Mandzukic:

As we’ll see later, only two players in the league have created more chances than Kroos but the most notable thing is how evenly distributed the chances created are among their three primary attackers. Whereas in the past Bayern were heavily reliant on their wide players to create the bulk of their chances this season almost 30% of their opportunities have been created in the attacking third. A lot of that has included Ribery and Müller cutting in but also Mario Mandzukic dropping off and participating in the build up. Mandzukic’s movement has added a greater degree of fluidity and freedom to the rest of the team and it has shown in their record breaking Hinrunde.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:09 am

Im so proud of the parity if the scoring this year compared to last year. Now the whole Bayern team is dangerous and not just one player!!!

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/fc-bayern-munich-/leistungsdaten/verein_27_gesamt_2012.html
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby lau03143 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:31 am

Firefox1234 wrote:Im so proud of the parity if the scoring this year compared to last year. Now the whole Bayern team is dangerous and not just one player!!!

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/fc-bayern-munich-/leistungsdaten/verein_27_gesamt_2012.html

I think that's been the key to our success the first half of the season, we've been able to get goals from all our attacking and midfield players.
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby MoFattal » Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:47 am

That's our key to success. If you look at Barcelona's goals scored in La Liga and CL, you see Messi contributing around 46% of those goals all by himself. Looking at the BL and CL, our biggest contributor is Tommy with 23%, half that of Messi. I will try to see the other top goalscorers' contributions for their teams to compare with once I'm a bit free, but I'm pretty sure we're right there at the top in terms of real team play.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon

I'll pass

Postby tflags » Sat May 18, 2013 2:08 pm

If they played in more than 15 games; 9 out of 10 players with the most successful passing rate belong this season to FCB. Source is Whoscored.com
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

National Flag:
Ecuador

Previous

Return to General Bayern Discussion