You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Season 2012/13 Objectives

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Season 2012/13 Objectives

Postby raz25 » Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:22 pm

A season objective can not be to win the Champions League. We've seen how many things can go wrong in CL campaign, like an unpredictable suspension or a 20 to 1 corners ratio favoring the latter. I used to play poker for a living so I can tell you can't put faith in short term successes, it's way too much of a gamble, even if you are living the historic chance of winning it all in your own stadium (damn it, I'm never gonna get over it, ****)

In other words, our priority has to be the Bundesliga. To win it, IMO all we have to do is to increase our depth, this has been our problem all season long and since it's obvious our board's ambition this summer is to act on it, we can be happy about it. Having different options will definitely be helpful in our future CL campaign.
Ich bin ein Feierbiest!
raz25
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Previous

Return to General Bayern Discussion