You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Season 2012/13 Objectives

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Season 2012/13 Objectives

Postby MUTU » Thu May 24, 2012 3:07 pm

If I had to choose a season whereby we are both relegated and win the Champions League at the same time, I would go for it.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby hgb09 » Thu May 24, 2012 3:18 pm

Definitely the domestic double.
hgb09
2014/15 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby quaazi » Thu May 24, 2012 3:20 pm

MUTU wrote:If I had to choose a season whereby we are both relegated and win the Champions League at the same time, I would go for it.

I wouldn't. Relegated? Seriously? :|
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby FCB general » Thu May 24, 2012 3:20 pm

That Dortmund has become a nail into my eye. It started to hurt me a lot and I want that plate in our hands at the end of 2012/13.

We all wanted CL this season, we were so close last Saturday, but that lack of football luck... :roll:

Also, we have renounced too much things this year and it's time to take a brake, chill and fire up on Germany, precisely said, on victories over Dortmund. 5 lost in row against them, uhhhhhhhh... No more CL to justify our disgrace in our BuLi matches like in 11/12.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby OurDayWillCome » Thu May 24, 2012 3:23 pm

quaazi wrote:Yeah, same. We need the BuLi title, and a good run in Europe can't hurt.

Do you perhaps think that maybe the players will be more focused towards the winning the domestic trophys rather than europe?

Losing 2 CL finals cant be good for there European confidence, or maybe it works the other way, and they say we have perhaps 2 years left, with Schweini, Lahm, Ribery, Robben all reaching there peak, we must go for it.
OurDayWillCome
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Thu May 24, 2012 3:40 pm

quaazi wrote:
MUTU wrote:If I had to choose a season whereby we are both relegated and win the Champions League at the same time, I would go for it.

I wouldn't. Relegated? Seriously? :|

Yes I am serious. That's how much I would like us to win the Champions League. It would be weird playing in 2. Bundesliga and the Champions League at the same time a season later. And maybe we can gain promotion and win the DFB Pokal that season, which would qualify us for the Europa League, which we have never won under its new name ;)
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Zer0 Bayern » Thu May 24, 2012 4:37 pm

Domestic double. CL will come when it's our destiny to win it.
We must kick Dirtmund bastards out the throne. We must get it back.

Obviously we can make a good run in CL, and who knows...
...................................JaBEAST Martínez...................................
Zer0 Bayern
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Uruguay

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu May 24, 2012 4:40 pm

I see no reason why we shouldn't go for a treble. For me I would be very happy with just the Champions League though, although we do need to win that BL title again.

But yes, in my eyes the CL trophy will be a realistic target every season for a few years. I do believe we have what it takes to win it and that this year was no coincidence.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Thu May 24, 2012 4:41 pm

I am surprised that you guys want domestic success so much. I'd prefer winning the Champions League than the domestic double for 5 years straight.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby VIKTOR84 » Thu May 24, 2012 5:10 pm

If we are to win BL than we need a good start and to separate from the other so we can focus in CL in from the 1/8 round further ,saying this i would love to have BL and CL next year ,give the Cup to Dortmund so they can stay healthy financially
VIKTOR84
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby quaazi » Thu May 24, 2012 5:26 pm

MUTU wrote:I am surprised that you guys want domestic success so much. I'd prefer winning the Champions League than the domestic double for 5 years straight.

Let's just say the chances of actually pulling it off are minuscule. Only United has played in 3 finals in 4 years lately, and let's face it, they had a ton of luck in getting to those finals.

When we're talking about "objectives", winning the Champions League is simply something that cannot be delivered upon just like that.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby AvatarX » Thu May 24, 2012 5:36 pm

I dont know about titles but we should demolish Dortmund in every chance we get.

In general Im with Mutu on this one and I would love to win CL in English ground.

But first take revenge from those yellow black annoying players.
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby bayern4l » Thu May 24, 2012 5:47 pm

AUDI CUP! :mrgreen: Just kidding of course :)

First Bundesliga definitely, and then CL and Cup.
Manuel Neuer
bayern4l
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu May 24, 2012 5:54 pm

quaazi wrote:When we're talking about "objectives", winning the Champions League is simply something that cannot be delivered upon just like that.

This is true but we have one of our best squads in years and one of the best in the world. We HAVE to give our all every year for now in the CL. This squad can achieve big things, we must not lose this chance.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby München Minded » Thu May 24, 2012 6:16 pm

It would be amazing to make it to the CL final next season and win it!! I think if we add a couple of more key top quality players, and our player's mentality is strong then we can, what got us going this season was a final in our home stadium. But I certainly don't want Dortmund to win things again, and want to beat them bad. I hope other BL teams are stronger to provide a bigger challenge to dortmund.

I certainly want to win the BL, don't care about the Pokal and want to win the CL.
der Kaiser:
“We should not fool ourselves. We are not one of the world's top teams any more”
“The defence has to get used to playing with the goalkeeper”
"They are all like prostitutes: they smoke, they're lazy, and they sleep all day"
München Minded
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion