You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Schickeria — are they right or wrong?

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

What do you think about Schickeria's actions?

Poll ended at Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:08 pm

They are right
7%
I am unsure
No votes
They are wrong
93%

Total votes : 15

Schickeria — are they right or wrong?

Postby vijay92 » Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:00 pm

As you would know there has been problems between ultra fans and the board. It has gone from a minor issue to become major problems :

The current problems are due to to the interest in manuel neuer. with the ultra fans showing their displeasure in the interest due to neuer being childhood supporter of schalke.

The board has also stated their intention to help the 1860 munchen which the ultra fans are not happy with helping the arch rival. The board has previously helped dresden, st pauli and ulm but the schikeria want to see the arch rivals in the fifth division

furthermore there is also more problems with more extra security in the sudkurve.

And today the schikeria have written an open letter to the board.
http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/bayer ... .bild.html

The worrying thing in my opinion is that they are insulting uli hoeness. People forget without hoeness the club wouldnt be challenging for the major trophies every season and be such a good financial state.

schikeria. Are they right or wrong?
Last edited by vijay92 on Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vijay92
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: schikeria. Are they right or wrong?

Postby Element » Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:34 pm

1-Schikeria are wrong , totally wrong principle wise and the way they are showing their ideas

Kraft is Average , sometimes good , and For a Special club you need special players (isnt this our argument for the past 3 years ? )

I Prefer Adler over Neuer , but Neuer with his left hand broken is better than Kraft , and not wanting him here would be something stupid

We need better players , and Neuer vs Kraft in goalkeeping , is like a 2011 Bugatti Veyron vs A Donkey with 2 broken limbs in Transport

if they really care about Bayern , they would support this signing

Neuer might Love Schalke , but he wont be forced to come here , so if He Comes here , it will 100% be his choice so he will 100% give his all , maybe he wont Have Bayern in his Heart like Schweinsteiger , but he will 100% Respect Bayern , his contract or even his paycheck

=========================
2-I am totally with letting 1860 Munich die , i was with helping them , but after busting them stealing money from us , and Then SUING us

Who wants to hurt Bayern Deserves a DEATH sentence

========================
3-Uli Hoeness is A Bayern icon , and best manager in Sports since Adam and Eve
====
4-ALLIANZ ARENA WILL ALWAYS BE FREE of PYRO TECHNICS
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:45 pm

I agree with everything Element said, however, it is good that they are expressing their opinion. I think it is stupid that they are against signing Neuer, but it is better that they make it clear that they do not want him, rather than pretend they like him when in fact they don't.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby MUTU » Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:53 pm

What worries me most in the Neuer saga is not mainly with what Schikeria are doing, but with why no other Bayern fans are holding placards/banners in favour of Neuer to counteract Schikeria's efforts. I know I would, if I had a chance to go to a Bayern match.

As for 1860 Munich, it doesn't really matter much if we help them or not. They're not a threat to our team in the foreseeable future and in-city rivalry and competition helps us gain more hardcore fans. Think about it: if absolutely nobody you know was interested in football, would you be interested as much as you currently are? The more you compete/tease your friends and neighbours, the more interesting it becomes and the more likely you are to buy merchandise to show off. I look at saving 1860 as a long-term investment. It's already bad that 1860 were relegated, but I really hope they don't also go bankrupt.

Last but not least, the attacks on Hoeness were uncalled for. But they also didn't say that he hasn't helped the club over decades. True, sometimes we cursed at his decisions not to sign players we really wanted and for being stingy, but if you look at the big picture he has helped FC Bayern tremendously. He should take it as constructive criticism rather than an all-out attack on him. I don't think Schikeria want to chop off his head...

EDIT: in fact this is what Schickeria said less than a year ago: "Without Hoeness we would have been much worse" (Source: http://www.spiegel.de/sport/fussball/0, ... 65,00.html)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby CroCHEF » Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:15 pm

why help them again
we help them with 60mil euro (2 Wclass players)
and they will never return
we help them, they fans throwing blue color on our service center
we help them with arena
they fans want to come there, and they didnt have money to pay anything
average ppl on game around 25k

and at end
we lost lot of money, stadium with 80k places and lot of nervers because of what??

only thing i dont like is that they attack alot Uli
i know Uli attack them first (2 years ago)
but.
And yesterday was only 1 banner agianst Neuer

who get a 1001 post :D
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCB general » Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:57 pm

MUTU wrote:But they also didn't say that he hasn't helped the club over decades. True, sometimes we cursed at his decisions not to sign players we really wanted and for being stingy, but if you look at the big picture he has helped FC Bayern tremendously. He should take it as constructive criticism rather than an all-out attack on him. I don't think Schikeria want to chop off his head...

Great comment Mutu! +1 =D>

Of corse they're right, for some people they aren't, but for themselves they are. That''s their legitimate right to disagree with club politic and decisions. Nobody doesn't want to help mad local rival giving them money to save their ass. Who cares about 1860 München? I don't give a f*** about them.

Hoeneß made many, many great things for our club. But also he made a bad moves and decisions in his work, still far away from his great job as a general manager. Every fan is not going to forget this 30 golden years. In this case are also Schickeria. These guys are not so stupid or blind as some people think they are, but I don't remember last time when Bayern fans got so often pissed off in the one season from the board side... Maybe all will stop in following weeks, maybe not. :|

Can someone tell me what was the last player who was marked as an enemy of Bayern fans, better said... Against which player transfer were Bayern fans in last 10 years? :?

Element wrote:if they really care about Bayern , they would support this signing

Yeah, the best solution is always to keep mouth shup up and everything is okay, but it's not. So, they decided to open a mouth and share their thinking about current situation and work in the club.
I mentioned once here a former bundesliga player who is a my countyman, Mirko Hrgović, and his situation in 2 croatian fierce rivals. He was so unwanted at Dinamo because he fought with their players as a Hajduk player on guess what, hall football competition! After 2 years he moved back in CRO to Dinamo from japanese or korean club. Dinamo fans had never forgot and forgiven him that fight. Every match they wistle to their own player, gifting him with an evil insults, paste posters & banners in Zagreb, etc.
On CRO derby Hajduk fans were also very mad on him and marked him since his movement as a traitor and enemy, too.

This scenario I see also in München... Fans don't want to forgive and forget his insult on Titan's memory and acts what he done for Bayern. They probably want to show everyone that only Kahn could do something like that and no one else except him. The worst thing for Neuer is, it happened on match against us! The most painful move for hardcore FCB fan... Not just for Bayern, it's also in situation Roma-Lazio, Milan-Inter, Real-Atletico, Real-Barcelona... :|
Hardcore fans hate this totally. Neuer cause himself a bad problem. He didn't think on future and his carrer in club as FCB, but he probably knows for fans good and bad memory stick in the brains. :)

We can talk about this now, however... Summer will show everything. On contribution for protests also come a bad results in this season. :|
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby tflags » Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:09 pm

So let me get this straight. We have a world class stadium that is the envy of every single city, team and country in the world.
In that place plays a team that sits fourth of fifth in revenues, value, results, football history, etc (you get the idea). That team from that stadium has a management that has managed to continue with that path by having no player/club related debt and which is a Financial Fair Play role model for UEFA.

But despite all that we also have to put up with a group of mentally unstable so called fans that are not happy because we want to bring one of the arguably best goalkeepers in Europe and also lend a hand to another team in the same sport, from the same country, from the same CITY and which, if lucky turns around and continue to pay an interesting monthly rent to use our field; helping bring in additional sources of revenue for player purchases, etc.

And you want to know if they are right or wrong??? Why don't we rename this thread to 'What's wrong with this picture?'
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby CroCHEF » Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:45 pm

tflags wrote: if lucky turns around and continue to pay an interesting monthly rent to use our field; helping bring in additional sources of revenue for player purchases, etc.

And you want to know if they are right or wrong??? Why don't we rename this thread to 'What's wrong with this picture?'

Who Munchen?
They didnt pay anything, we pay for them.
And btw. we didnt get cent because this is still not our arena.

And... i just read that blues will get some money from Arabia and they will get new stadium...
welcome red seats in arena
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Postby FCB general » Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:09 pm

Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby gastarana » Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:23 am

Element wrote:1-Schikeria are wrong , totally wrong principle wise and the way they are showing their ideas

Kraft is Average , sometimes good , and For a Special club you need special players (isnt this our argument for the past 3 years ? )

I Prefer Adler over Neuer , but Neuer with his left hand broken is better than Kraft , and not wanting him here would be something stupid

We need better players , and Neuer vs Kraft in goalkeeping , is like a 2011 Bugatti Veyron vs A Donkey with 2 broken limbs in Transport

if they really care about Bayern , they would support this signing

Neuer might Love Schalke , but he wont be forced to come here , so if He Comes here , it will 100% be his choice so he will 100% give his all , maybe he wont Have Bayern in his Heart like Schweinsteiger , but he will 100% Respect Bayern , his contract or even his paycheck

=========================
2-I am totally with letting 1860 Munich die , i was with helping them , but after busting them stealing money from us , and Then SUING us

Who wants to hurt Bayern Deserves a DEATH sentence

========================
3-Uli Hoeness is A Bayern icon , and best manager in Sports since Adam and Eve
====
4-ALLIANZ ARENA WILL ALWAYS BE FREE of PYRO TECHNICS

agree in everything except # 3 hes good but he failed to act some times when we needed most .......new signings :roll: :roll: ..........
FCB general wrote:
MUTU wrote:But they also didn't say that he hasn't helped the club over decades. True, sometimes we cursed at his decisions not to sign players we really wanted and for being stingy, but if you look at the big picture he has helped FC Bayern tremendously. He should take it as constructive criticism rather than an all-out attack on him. I don't think Schikeria want to chop off his head...

Great comment Mutu! +1 =D>

Of corse they're right, for some people they aren't, but for themselves they are. That''s their legitimate right to disagree with club politic and decisions. Nobody doesn't want to help mad local rival giving them money to save their ass. Who cares about 1860 München? I don't give a f*** about them.

Hoeneß made many, many great things for our club. But also he made a bad moves and decisions in his work, still far away from his great job as a general manager. Every fan is not going to forget this 30 golden years. In this case are also Schickeria. These guys are not so stupid[actually some of them are stupid but not all] or blind as some people think they are, but I don't remember last time when Bayern fans got so often pissed off in the one season from the board side... Maybe all will stop in following weeks, maybe not. :|

Element wrote:if they really care about Bayern , they would support this signing

Yeah, the best solution is always to keep mouth shup up and everything is okay, but it's not. So, they decided to open a mouth and share their thinking about current situation and work in the club.

We can talk about this now, however... Summer will show everything. On contribution for protests also come a bad results in this season. :|

plus that =D>
gastarana
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby XeroFranck » Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:49 am

I would like to suggest you visiting this site. Read the letter enclosed (it is written in german) and sign with your name if you agree.

http://zuschauer.posterous.com

It is about the effect these protests (against Uli Hoeness, Manuel Neuer and the TSV 1860) had in the german media. We would like to clarify that the majority of the FC Bayern supporters are not pleased about these protests and want the media to be aware of this fact.
XeroFranck
First post

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby vijay92 » Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:37 pm

Official statement of bayern munich regarding 1860 munich and the insults against uli hoeness
http://www.fcbayern.telekom.de/de/aktue ... /28949.php
vijay92
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Element » Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:29 pm

gastarana wrote:agree in everything except # 3 hes good but he failed to act some times when we needed most .......new signings ........

This is Not his Job

LvG was the one who did not want Players

Khedira said that Hoeness called Him but LvG stopped the deal

Bayern gave him 25 million euros in winter , he refused to sign any player
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby shileno » Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:57 pm

The players work for the coach, the coach works for the president. Our board should have done better with him, they're not good leaders. LVG was totally dominating the entire club.

About Neuer, is just their opinion. I don't like the idea of having the captain and symbol of a main rival team here, I do like the idea of having a great GK like him though. What I really hate is the lack of support in Bayern players, specially from the fans who would sell half of the team and buy half BVB. It's really unfair, specially with Kraft and our defenders (Badstuber, Contento and Breno), they usually get blamed for everything, including our coach mistakes.
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby tflags » Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:40 pm

Dude, listen, you gotta read the news first before posting... I doesn't look good when you rant things out...

CroCHEF wrote:Who Munchen?
They didnt pay anything, we pay for them.

Well, I am not sure you are aware that the heart of the matter is that they owe us rent and we opted to deffer the payment until July... We did not pay for anything to them or for them. We opted to help them avoid bankruptcy.

And btw. we didnt get cent because this is still not our arena.

Hum, maybe you are not aware FCB bought their share because they needed the cash flow... The arena belongs to Allianz Arena München Stadion which in turn is a company that belongs to FC Bayern completely...

Hope this clarifies your concepts a bit.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

National Flag:
Ecuador

Next

Return to General Bayern Discussion