You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Schickeria — are they right or wrong?

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

What do you think about Schickeria's actions?

Poll ended at Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:08 pm

They are right
7%
I am unsure
No votes
They are wrong
93%

Total votes : 15

Re: Schickeria — are they right or wrong?

Postby spotman » Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:41 pm

Come on guys - the ultra's are OUR backbone. To compare ourselves (foreign followers) to the guys to travel to every game (home and away) and also do other work to support the club is ridiculous. They are "bigger" fans than anyone on this forum --> accept it. We are fans, but we are not at the same level as these ultras. They sacrifice sooo much of their lives to support this club. Their parents, grand parents, and maybe even great grand parents supporter Bayern. Bayern is in their veins literally. Yes, we put effort into watching every game, following the club on and off the pitch --> but it's not the same. Would any of you sacrifice your relationships, family, jobs, to go and watch Bayern play every game? Prob not. Would any of you risk your health for your club when standing up to other ultras? Prob not. Other than watching games and reading footy news, do you do any other work that benefits Bayern? Doubt it. Some of you may, I know theres a bunch here that participate in Bayern fanclubs in their countries... but most (including myself) don't. We are FANS - and TomC never said we weren't.

I am PROUD to have these guys representing our fans. They are our backbone - and I meant that. If it wasn't for schickeria and these ultras, I'm sure I would have gotten my ass kicked when I go to see Bayern at away games while on vacation in Germany. Our ultra's are GREAT!! They do more than just protest... they stand for great values.. They are all about anti-racism, diversity, keeping Germany football away from corporate capitalism... all the things I believe in... and being a half black half German myself, I find it absolutely refreshing that the ultras stand up for me with these values.

The ultras opinions trump ours --> again, accept it. They are 100 times more important for Bayern than we are.
MIA SAN MIA
spotman
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Canada

Postby CroCHEF » Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:48 pm

spotman wrote:Come on guys - the ultra's are OUR backbone. To compare ourselves (foreign followers) to the guys to travel to every game (home and away) and also do other work to support the club is ridiculous. They are "bigger" fans than anyone on this forum --> accept it. We are fans, but we are not at the same level as these ultras. They sacrifice sooo much of their lives to support this club. Their parents, grand parents, and maybe even great grand parents supporter Bayern. Bayern is in their veins literally. Yes, we put effort into watching every game, following the club on and off the pitch --> but it's not the same. Would any of you sacrifice your relationships, family, jobs, to go and watch Bayern play every game? Prob not. Would any of you risk your health for your club when standing up to other ultras? Prob not. Other than watching games and reading footy news, do you do any other work that benefits Bayern? Doubt it. Some of you may, I know theres a bunch here that participate in Bayern fanclubs in their countries... but most (including myself) don't. We are FANS - and TomC never said we weren't.

I am PROUD to have these guys representing our fans. They are our backbone - and I meant that. If it wasn't for schickeria and these ultras, I'm sure I would have gotten my ass kicked when I go to see Bayern at away games while on vacation in Germany. Our ultra's are GREAT!! They do more than just protest... they stand for great values.. They are all about anti-racism, diversity, keeping Germany football away from corporate capitalism... all the things I believe in... and being a half black half German myself, I find it absolutely refreshing that the ultras stand up for me with these values.

The ultras opinions trump ours --> again, accept it. They are 100 times more important for Bayern than we are.

Great post =D>
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCB general » Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:18 pm

CroCHEF wrote:
spotman wrote:Come on guys - the ultra's are OUR backbone. To compare ourselves (foreign followers) to the guys to travel to every game (home and away) and also do other work to support the club is ridiculous. They are "bigger" fans than anyone on this forum --> accept it. We are fans, but we are not at the same level as these ultras. They sacrifice sooo much of their lives to support this club. Their parents, grand parents, and maybe even great grand parents supporter Bayern. Bayern is in their veins literally. Yes, we put effort into watching every game, following the club on and off the pitch --> but it's not the same. Would any of you sacrifice your relationships, family, jobs, to go and watch Bayern play every game? Prob not. Would any of you risk your health for your club when standing up to other ultras? Prob not. Other than watching games and reading footy news, do you do any other work that benefits Bayern? Doubt it. Some of you may, I know theres a bunch here that participate in Bayern fanclubs in their countries... but most (including myself) don't. We are FANS - and TomC never said we weren't.

Great post =D>

I agree, too. =D>
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby The Spyware » Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:24 am

Prob not AND Prob YES

I am with you that their opinions trump ours(for the club and in the media mainly) , more important for the club than us ,, that's all are FACTS than no one can deny But Hey Claiming that comparison is ridiculous isn't true at all ,or creating that big gap you show in you post.

Everyone have his life , his circumstances of living , I live in a country in which traveling to Munich in any occasion is very difficult and takes long time , Many of us here live in other continents than Europe ,, We don't have that option to travel with the team home and away at all of course.

I Know well (and many others ) That If I were in Munich or in a town near Munich that I would have been a part of them , or at least buy seasonal tickets and attend every match on my own ( Here the club I support me and my have to travel 120 KMs to watch its matches and I attend as many matches I can attend with respect to my study which is difficult and takes much time ), I think the most of us here think in the same way.

It's a matter that makes me (on myself) so sad that I can't attend the matches and I am die hard fan of the club , But What can you make and How can you contribute ?

And How can a guy lives in Asia or Africa or Americas help the club as Ultras do for example ? Rather than buying original products of the club (And again many of us do that ) , can they help in another way ? No

Everyone Help in the Way He can . Do his limits in the options that are available for him , So no way there's that gap at all

They Can We Can't . that's It IMHO

Also the point of their parents/grand parents / Great grand parents support Bayern and they have Bayern in their veins I didn't understand , what's the point in it , what's the relation of the Love of individual to his club and his ancestors and why they should affect his love or make him love the club more than another whose parents don't know anything about football ? It's not a case at all IMO

Don't get me wrong , I respect them a lot and appreciate their respectful acts VERY Much and proud of It But You can't neglect the living circumstances of each international fans and make them that inferior although you may find the most of them ADORES the club in the same way the ultras members do.
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:11 pm

The Spyware wrote:Prob not AND Prob YES

I am with you that their opinions trump ours(for the club and in the media mainly) , more important for the club than us ,, that's all are FACTS than no one can deny But Hey Claiming that comparison is ridiculous isn't true at all ,or creating that big gap you show in you post.

Everyone have his life , his circumstances of living , I live in a country in which traveling to Munich in any occasion is very difficult and takes long time , Many of us here live in other continents than Europe ,, We don't have that option to travel with the team home and away at all of course.

I Know well (and many others ) That If I were in Munich or in a town near Munich that I would have been a part of them , or at least buy seasonal tickets and attend every match on my own ( Here the club I support me and my have to travel 120 KMs to watch its matches and I attend as many matches I can attend with respect to my study which is difficult and takes much time ), I think the most of us here think in the same way.

It's a matter that makes me (on myself) so sad that I can't attend the matches and I am die hard fan of the club , But What can you make and How can you contribute ?

And How can a guy lives in Asia or Africa or Americas help the club as Ultras do for example ? Rather than buying original products of the club (And again many of us do that ) , can they help in another way ? No

Everyone Help in the Way He can . Do his limits in the options that are available for him , So no way there's that gap at all

Also the point of their parents/grand parents / Great grand parents support Bayern and they have Bayern in their veins I didn't understand , what's the point in it , what's the relation of the Love of individual to his club and his ancestors and why they should affect his love or make him love the club more than another whose parents don't know anything about football ? It's not a case at all IMO

Don't get me wrong , I respect them a lot and appreciate their respectful acts VERY Much and proud of It But You can't neglect the living circumstances of each international fans and make them that inferior although you may find the most of them ADORES the club in the same way the ultras members do.

:clap: :clap: :clap:
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Mazen96 » Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:16 pm

The Spyware wrote:Prob not AND Prob YES

=D> =D> =D> +1
In guten wie in schlechten Zeiten...
Mazen96
I post all the time

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby tflags » Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:17 pm

You buy stuff from the club? What? You capitalist P*G! Why would you do that?? It is like ... like... their main source of income! You rotten. Don't you know they will use that money to destroy the club? OMG! That money is used to buy players, pay for salaries, maintain infrastructure, build facilities! You are clearly against the team!
What, you don't go to every single game?? Why??? You only live like 2,000 miles away! You are lazy! You oughta be shot and banned from this site. Who cares if you don't have a Visa (neither one), work on weekends, can't afford to repay for season long sold out tickets? That is trivial! What, you need the money to pay for school, family, hospital? But your team MUST COME FIRST!
What, you great-great-great grand father was not a Bayern fan? What, he didn't know what football was? Don't get me started on that one!
What, you are rooting for a guy who is still wearing his lucky shoes? THAT IS SACRILEGE! Never mind he is the best keeper in Germany, HE IS STILL WEARING HIS LUCKY SHOES!!!!!!!!!!!! You are SO UNOBJECTIVE!!!!!!!! You probably don't have a school degree! That figures!
OMG You watch your team over the internet? OVER THE INTERNET?!! You lousy ******. You don't have free over the air HD signals of every Bayern game?? You don't have a 20 meter dish on your motor home pointed to some badly named satellite over Europe? Jesus you are not a Bayern fan....
What, you bought a beer on the Arena? YOU BOUGHT A BEER ON THE ARENA??? DIDN'T YOU SEE THE rest of the 68,000 FANS ALL DRUNK??? Beer on the stadium??? You alcoholic punk!

That is is! I can't stand this site... You guys clearly don't deserve to be fans. After all, I go to all the the team games. You don't...
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby quaazi » Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:24 pm

YAH, STOP HAVING FUN GUISE
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby spotman » Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:04 am

Guys - come on. You are jumping in defense mode when nobody is attacking you. No-one is saying you don't deserve to be fans or that your not fans. In fact, if I said that I'd be putting myself down because I'm in the same boat as most of you. But there's a big difference when it comes to a fan vs an ultra - and you can't deny it. They aren't called "ultras" for nothing!!

Either way - I used to think just like you guys.... Until I started visiting family in Germany more often... Until you go to Munich and go see the ultra's in action - you will never understand. When I first when to Munich, went to the Saebner Strasse - and saw the local fans.. I felt extremely out of place. I realised that they were much more a part of this football club and history than I am. When I went to see Dortmund v Bayern last year, I REALLY realised the difference between myself and the ultras...

Until you visit Germany and get close to the ultras, you will never understand... and I think this is why a lot of you think you are at the same level as ultras when it comes to living and breathing Bayern Munich... Like come on - I'm from Ottawa, Canada and we would laugh if a German came over here and told us they were as big of fans of the Ottawa Sentators (hockey team) as we are.. It's simply impossible. But we would definitely respect them as fans - and I don't think Tom C ever disrespected you guys.

I guess my point is... we are all fans here and international fans are very important to FC Bayern Munich - BUT, we cannot match the intensity of the support delivered by the ultras. They literally live and breath Bayern - LITERALLY. Are international fans of Man United bigger fans than the red army? NO. Are international fans of Chelsea bigger fans than than the head hunters!? NO. It simply makes no sense. Come on - I respect the passion for Bayern on this forum - but a lot of you need a reality check. And that reality check should come if you ever visit Germany and see the ultras.
MIA SAN MIA
spotman
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Canada

Postby FCB general » Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:08 am

Once again, BRAVO! =D>
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby munichfan » Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:30 am

Spot on, spotman.

You perfectly brought over my initial point I was trying to make. That those who have not been to Munich simply cannot understand why the ultràs would protest. Not because I think they're stupid, or not fans, no, because you have to be there to make it click!

As spotman says, you're jumping into defence mode with your rather immature sarcastic post. Personally, my father is British and I had to find excuses to go to Bayern matches, as he was strictly against me "wasting my time". He doesn't support Bayern, let alone my grandparents. The ultràs don't protest against those who buy official merchandise or an expensive beer in the stadium either. They protest about the mindless consupmtion that comes with modern football. Anyways, I'll stop here, because that last sentence is just more food for your silly posts which you write to make yourself feel a bit better: by ridiculing others of course.

Btw, spotman, I know the feeling of what it's like to be an international supporter feeling out of place in Munich. It's how I felt whenever I came from abroad to watch a match.
munichfan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Previous

Return to General Bayern Discussion