You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Return of items purchased from FC Bayern online fanshop

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Return of items purchased from FC Bayern online fanshop

Postby Bayernbazi » Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:14 pm

Hi is there anyone around who needed to return an item purchased online from the FCB online fanshop ?

Although I bought many times, this is the first time i need to return a shirt to be replaced with a different size. Although there is online help in English, the return form included with the item is in German. I managed most of it but cannot figure out where i need to attach the 2 labels and if postage is refundable.
Bayernbazi
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: Return of items purchased from FC Bayern online fanshop

Postby lau03143 » Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:22 pm

I'd doubt postage would be refundable.
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Scotland
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Bazi » Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:43 pm

Bayernbazi wrote:Hi is there anyone around who needed to return an item purchased online from the FCB online fanshop ?

Although I bought many times, this is the first time i need to return a shirt to be replaced with a different size. Although there is online help in English, the return form included with the item is in German. I managed most of it but cannot figure out where i need to attach the 2 labels and if postage is refundable.

Perhaps you can link the return form, make a picture or just post what's written on it so we can help you.

Whether postage is refundable or not depends entirely on where you live.
Bazi
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Bayernbazi » Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:47 am

From the website I found this;
'Regulations for returns using a return coupon If returning goods, please fill out the return coupon supplied with your delivery. Please remember to specify whether and how we should refund your money, in the event you do not wish a replacement delivery. Please use the return postage label when sending your package. This avoids you having to pay delivery charges.

No delivery charges apply to return postage labels. Should you no longer possess the label, please ensure you pay the correct postal charges for your package, and you send the package insured. In such cases, please include a request for delivery charge refund.'

From the form I don't see how by using the labels no delivery charges apply ?.

Here is the form Image
Bayernbazi
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Return to General Bayern Discussion